First Words

A Boy like no one else.

(Photo: Yong Junhyung)

 

JUNHYUNG:

 

It was hot, so hot in the morning. Around 30 degree and that at 09:32 AM.

Everyone was sitting in school and just wanted to go home and relax, but no. We had to listen to our politic teacher, who talked just about boring topics.

I whispered to Dongwoon:" Hey, lets ask if we can go to toilet, but in real we smoke."

"Brilliant idea, i'll ask.", Dongwoon said and had a mean smile on his face, "Miss Frank, can Junhyung and i go to toilet, please?"

"Sure, go! But don't be too late.", she ordered.

We left the classroom and went out of the school, behind a big bush. 

15 Minutes ago, I saw that someone was coming over to us. Luckily it was just Hyunseung.

"Guys, come on! Miss Frank gets angry and she will not believe you two, that you went just to toilet!", he said nervously.

"Yeah okey, but why do i always listen to those old aunts?!", I laughed vulgar.

But then we went back and promised Hyunseung, to make no trouble, if Miss Frank will say something.

 

Around midday, I arrived at work and was a little bit tired. But soon, a big group of kids between the age of 10 - 15 would come over.

I need more energy, what can i do? In the fridge i found something. An energy drink to get more power! I drank it, then I changed my clothes and turned up the music.

 

In the evening i was not in the mood, but i made my homework and had some conversations in the internet. 

After a while, there was a sign. That mean, there is a new message. 

I was not really excited but opened it.

 

Seunghyun Song:

- Hi, Junhyung. How are you? :)

Junhyung Yong:

- I'm fine, but very tired. What about you? ;)

Seunghyun Song:

-Yeah, I'm fine too. Can you help me with the math homework? I don't get it. ㅠ_ㅠ

Junhyung Yong:

-Mh.. sure, but not today. We can meet us tomorrow after school. I don't have to work.

Seunghyun Song:

-Great, thank you. You're my hero :D

Junhyung Yong:

-You're welcome, see ya tomorrow. Bye!