Final

1 Week of.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

November 12, 2012

Monday

It's the first day of practices for the cheer dancing competition. The group consisting of You, Sehun, Hyoyeon, Chanyeol, Luna, Kai and Baekhyun were about to go to the dance studio. You and the group were waiting for a cab. You seven were trying different methods just to get a cab. Sehun tried his method which was swinging his arms in a circular motion which was more likely swimming in the air. Hyoyeon tried to stand in the middle of the street to lure a cab for the rest, but all that happen was cars passing by thought that she was crazy. Chanyeol, Luna and Baekhyun were busy texting the other members of the cheer dance. You stood at the edge of the sidewalk and did not realize that a bus was near the sidewalk about to hit you. Sehun hugged you and pulled you to the inner part of the sidewalk 'lifesaver' you thought. "Never do that again" you smiled, but deep inside your happiness cannot be contained. A couple of minutes later, a cab finally came. You all got in and went to your destination. When you arrived at the gates, you all went out of the cab and paid the driver. You carried your filecase with a picture of ZE:A. Sehun noticed it and asked "Oh you're a fan of ZE:A?" Sehun asked and stared at your filecase "I like (your bias from ZE:A if you have one)" you replied "Oh, I admire Junyoung the best" Sehun laughed. You continued walking towards the inside of the studio and Sehun kept asking you about who's your bias from this boy group, you thought that it was cute that Sehun likes boy groups. You two reached the studio, Sehun opened the door for you and you two walked in. "~~~~! Were trainees already!" Sehun said cheerfully "Can you believe this ~~~~?! I feel like a real trainee!" Sehun said cheerfully while running and jumping around the whole studio. You and the rest enjoyed dancing and laughing the whole night. The stress was forgotten and the energy lost was somehow recharged because of the fun.

 

 

November 13, 2012

Tuesday

Today's practice will be held at the school's open field, where the competition will be held. You and Sehun went from one place to another just trying to inform the other members that the practice will not be outside of the school campus, which actually made your heart beat 10x faster because Sehun was your long term crush and lifetime love. You and Sehun hurried back to the place where the practice will be held. When you arrived, Luhan and Kai were already teaching them new steps. Since you loved dancing, you easily picked up the steps. "~~~~" Sehun said and pulled you to the corner part of the field "Why?" you asked "Can you teach me the steps?" he asked and did his aegyo "Oh fine" You replied and taught Sehun the steps. "Guys guys guys, let's try it with the music" Kai said and played Mama (the dance was the intro and the dance break) "Thank you ~~~~" Sehun said and hugged you. You blushed and felt your cheeks went hot. 'Oh Sehun, can you be less sweet next time?' you thought.

 

 

November 14, 2012

Wednesday

"Guys, announcement, Sehun backed out from the competition" Hyoyeon said with a straight face on "Why?" Luhan asked "He said that his parents did not allow him to practice late and go out of the school" Hyoyeon replied while texting. You were happy because you had the chance to practice with Sehun, but deep inside everything just because a blur. Practices weren't the same without Sehun anymore. Suho entered the practice room but you remembered the story told to you by your friends. Stories saying that Suho is ugly and a flirt, he had more that 5 ex girlfriends and he tries to hard to be cool. "Hi ~~~~" Suho said and waved "Oh hi Suho" You smiled "Good luck dancing. I'll be watching you" He said and walked away. 'Suho's not bad as everyone think he is. In fact, he seems to be nice' you thought to yourself. "Guys, I have a brilliant idea how about our entrance be BAP's Warrior?" Luhan said as he jumped up and down while clapping "That's brilliant! Finally something good came out of your mind Lulu" Baekhyun said "Hey! I'm smart. I just joke around couple of times" Luhan said and looked at Baekhyun like he's about to punch him "Whatever" Baekhyun said as he went near the speakers and played Warrior. You all knew the choreography of Warrior so it became as good as expected. Everything turned out okay for the practice but now it's time to go home. You went outside the practice room and went out of the building. You started walking on the sidewalk and you heard someone's footsteps following you you didn't dare turn around because you were scared that it may be a criminal or a zombie *(What? Zombies don't exist :)))* "~~~~!" you heard someone calling your name. You turned around to see who it was "Suho?" You asked "I'll walk you home. You can't be walking alone this late" Suho said as he tried to catch up on you "It's fine, I can walk home" You said "No! I insist" Suho said. You ended up with Suho taking you home. He gave you a big hug before you got in your home "See you tomorrow ~~~~" Suho said and you smiled.

 

 

November 15, 2012

Thursday

Still no Sehun. But Suho has been sweet to you during class. Again, it's practice time. Today, you and the group will be working on the stunts for the routine. It has been hard for everyone to think of mind blowing stunts that can help the team to become champion. You were always the one getting picked by your team to lead the group when it comes to stunts. You had much knowledge on gymnastics so you had lots of ideas when it comes to jumping from one pyramid of people to another pyramid and tossing people in the air like they're paper. "Hyoyeon! You'll be the one who will be tossed in mid air" you said to Hyoyeon "What? Why me? She asked "You'll see" you said. So the group gathered to let you explain the stunt that will be performed. "Okay so this is how it goes, we will all gather in a formation in which Hyoyeon here will be tossed back and forth, using the force that will be exerted, Hyoyeon will be tossed from right to left and back. Whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter