The Photographer.

Autumn And Winter

 

“have you done your homework yet?” his cold voice tickled my ears, i looked up and smile. He sat beside me as he put his bag on the desk, “no. How about you?” i replied him as i closed my favorite novel.

                Honestly, it’s weird to see a person that i don’t really know well suddenly come and sat beside me. His name is Oh Sehun, a tall guy with a flat expressions on his pale face, sat on the backseat with his noisy friends, but he was like drowning on his friends’ jokes. I don’t get it.

                “me neither. I printed out all of these pictures last night” he said, while opened his bag. I smiled in curiousity, “ you should manage all of your schedules next time, Sehun”

                He seemed like he didn’t pay attention on me, but i could see the sparkles on his eyes, “i took 7 photos of yourself” he said, and smiled sweetly.

                “did you secretly stalking on me?” i said, judging him. He softly laughed, “kind of” he sighed, “you’re not really that photogenic, but you could be a model if you want to”

                Yes. I want to be a model. I love to see my mom’s picture on a catalogue, i wanted to be like her when i grow up.

                “bell is ringing, Sehun. Why don’t you back to your seat?” i asked him curiously dan looked at him, he shrugged his head and leaning his back on the seat, “can i sit here today? You’re all alone since Sueji moved to Japan, am i right? And i’m fed up with Chanyeol, he’s too noisy”

                That kind of smiles. That kind of smiles that keeps me inquiring. He’s not the most handsome or adorable student in school, but he got his own charms. I’m pretty sure if there was a contest for the most adorable smile, he would win it. he rarely smiles, but he looked really cute when he smile. And that’s why i feel so pleasant everytime he nears me.

--

                “this book is so much better” he said as he pointed the biology book on the bookcase, and i sighed slightly. I hate those kind of science things, oppositely with Sehun. Eventhough he loves Photography so much, but he also likes all the things about science.

                I walked behind him. Walked behind those backs that looked so solid. The chocolate-brownish hair that always looked so soft. His appeareance made me fall in love.

                He stopped when a book dropped in front of him, i got closer to see the book. He took the book and reading all the storyline.

                ‘autumn and winter’

                He raised his eyebrows and smiled, “well, the storyline is pretty interesting. I’m so going to buy this” he said. As i know, he didn’t have any passions on reading novels. He walked before me, holding the book.

                And maybe, i will always walk behind him.

--

            "you know? the autumn is a devil. he always wanted the winter to stay behind him"

            "i know" it was him, he was the autumn.

            "and winter is just following him, she was so cheerful but yet calm just like you. therefore, i'm gonna call you winter, or.... AH! seolli"

            "seolli? what does that mean? and what would i call you?"

            "it means, Snow. Uhm, just my name, Sehun. get it, Seolli?" 

            "uh, i get it" i smiled awkwardly.

            "you're forever my Seolli" he said, made me blush. And you, Oh Sehun, you are my autumn.

--

                “Jinri, let’s go home with me” Luna said, and i squealed slightly.

                “Luna, you freaked me out” i laughed, “what did you saiy?” i said because i barely heard her voice before.

                “let’s go home, with me” she smiled.

                “She’s with me” a cold voice freaked me and Luna out.

                “Sehun!” Luna smacked Sehun’s arms a bit and he laughed. She smiled awkwardly and she started to judge us, “you both are in a relationship, huh?” she said with a smirk on her face.

                I swear, i heard this kind of stuff for infinitely times. A lot of sunbaes and hoobaes in school, asking me the same questions, and i don’t even know what to say when they asked. I only smiled, wishing that they could understand that i don’t even know what kind of relationship that Sehun and i had.

                Because, we were so close but we never comitted. No one would make it real. None of us.

                So, i smiled awkwardly and Sehun remained silent. Luna understands, she ran to her car and waving us goodbye. Leaving me and Sehun like a statue.

                “Are you hungry?” he offered, and i shrugged. I had my lunch, Sehunnie. How about you?

                I wanted to ask him that question. But i was too afraid to ask him, like he’s going to kill me if i did.

                “accompany me to the park?” he smiled and ruffled my head, i groan and nodded. How could i say no?

                I sat on the bench as he sat beside me, taking a lot of pictures. He smiled in satisfaction when he captured all the moments. I smiled, i just love to see him doing what he really passioned about.

                In my eyes, he’s perfect. His perfect jawline, his small and narrow eyes, his porcelain skin, his small lips and looked so kissable. Oh, what am i thinking?

                Suddenly, he captured my face. I squealed and trying to reach his camera. He hid it on his backs, and gave me a really mocking expressions on his face.

                I suddenly gave up, and he laughed like he got the world on his hands.

                He remained silent when he saw my pictures, i titled my head in confusions.

                “you’re....” he hang on his words, stunned, “you looked so gorgeous in this picture” he said, made me blush in a really red one. He laughed, “you know, a bit of editing and adding a kind of wings will make you look like an angel” he smiled, caressed my hair softly.

                He would never know what effects on me when he said that. And seeing him with that kind of expressions, made me understand that it was destiny for him. Capturing all the moments, and i hope that i will always be with him, capturing every moments together.

                The sun goes down and i could feel Sehun leaned his head on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat.

                “let’s take a picture together” he said and i nodded. We laughed to see our silly pictures.

                “i’m tireeeed” i said, and he ruffled my head. He pulled my head to lean on his shoulder, “if you’re tired, i will always on your side so you could lean your head on my shoulder. No matter what happened, i will always be on your side”