One Moment

One Moment

 

"I said EN let her go!" Luhan exclaimed. Tsui smirked and tightly pulled your hair back so your chin rose higher. "Why should I? I'm having so much fun here seeing your flinches every time I touch her..." You whimpered in fear and looked into Luhan's eyes. *Luhan, help me* you flinched as Tsui touched your chin.
 
"I said let her go! She has nothing to do with this!!" Luhan fiercely shouted. "What do I get in return if I let her go?" Tsui bargained. "Whatever you want!" Luhan coldly answered. Tsui snorted, followed by his men. "Whatever I want huh? That's interesting..." Tsui evilly smiled. 
 
"You can kill me now! Do whatever you want with me! Just let her go..." Luhan spoke with pleading eyes. "What's this? Is the oh-so-great Luhan begging for his lover's life? This is seriously fun..." Tsui was enjoying this very moment.
 
Their godfather has always treated Luhan differently compared to him. Luhan was loved, cherished and cared for while Tsui was the opposite. Their godfather had announced not long ago for Luhan to take over his leader position and become head of all Mafia's gang. Tsui was furious and jealous but he couldn't do a thing.
 
But things changed after their godfather died a year ago. Tsui started going against his own mafia families. He was making them switch side so that he could take over the Dragon's leader position. After all that had happened, Luhan still managed to convinced the whole entire mafia families to go on his side again. Tsui didn't back out.
 
He continued searching for Luhan's weakness and finally he found it. YOU. Luhan meet you unexpectedly at a cafe shop you work at. He was enjoying his coffee when he was attacked by enemies from other gangs. Being the smart girl you were, you threatened them by calling the police and immediately they left the area. 
 
You helped Luhan and aided him. As a gentleman he is, Luhan invited you for dinner as a way of saying thank you. You declined it at first but he sincerely wanted to thank you so you agreed to go. After that night, Luhan fell in love with you without knowing. You too realized you have fallen for him but no wanting to ruin your friendship, your heart remained silent.
 
It wasn't long when he asked you to be his girlfriend. You were surprised at first but couldn't help but feel happily inside your heart. You agreed and started dating for almost a year now. 
 
Tsui had be keeping an eye on Luhan whenever he left the mansion and just a few months ago, he found out Luhan was dating. Tsui told his men to research about you and where you work. After that, he kidnapped you and threatened Luhan with you.
 
"You took away everything from me...the love and attention from godfather! I was always treated differently." Tsui angry pulled out a gun and pointed to your head. You started shaking badly and couldn't stop whimpering. Luhan became alert and deadly glared at Tsui who didn't seem affected. 
 
"Don't worry...I won't kill your precious little girlfriend. Instead..." Tsui retrieved the gun back with an evil smirk "let's play game..." Tsui placed his gun back inside his pocket and shoved you towards Luhan. He quickly pulled you into his arms and searched your face. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Luhan asked in concern with his eyes tearing up. "I'm ok...don't worry." You faintly smiled. 
 
"I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess.." He regretfully apologized. "No it's not your fault..." You comforted him. "Aw~ look at the sweet couple..." Tsui faked a sniffle and his men laughed. "I know...how about we play a game...of survival?" Tsui's eyes glittered in delight under the moonlight. 
 
Luhan pressed his lips firmly together and waited. "I'll give you exactly 5 minutes to run off and find a way out of this island...after 5 minutes I'll kill whoever is still on this land." Tsui smirked with excitement. Luhan hugged you closely to his chest and mumbled. "No matter what...I'll get us out of here...don't worry baby..." 
 
"No time to be all lovey dovey...the time starts...NOW!" BANG! Tsui shot up to the sky. Luhan immediately helped you up, grabbed your hand an ran. "Boss, you gonna let them off so easily? They can get out of this island in less than 5 minutes." One of Tsui's men asked. "Who do you think I am?" Tsui smirked and lower his gun so that it was pointing at Luhan's leg. 
 
"...They can't escape this island if they're carrying a burden around..." and he shot. You turned around just as Tsui was ready to shot. "NO!" You shouted and stepped behind Luhan. The bullet hit your leg and you fell onto the ground. "-------!" Luhan's eyes widened in shock a he came back to help you. "Luhan, RUN!" You told him as you shoved his hands away. "No! I'm not leaving without you..." Luhan stated and lifted you up in his arms. 
 
He arrived at the square shaped pier and immediately spotted boats. "We can get out of here now" he whispered in your ear. You slightly opened your eyes and show the expression on his face, exhaustion. *I'm such a burden...maybe he should let me go. My leg is useless. I'm only slowing him down...* a drop of tears escaped your eye as you felt your heart ached in pain. *I can't be selfish...I have to let him go...he need to live and love someone who will forever be by his side...not a burden like me.* 
 
You snapped out of your thoughts when Luhan settled you on the pier next to a boat. He went to grab the life jackets. From the corner of your eyes, you saw Tsui and his men patiently walking towards the pier and spotted a stick a meter away from you. *It had to be done...* you bit your lower lip as you try and reached for the stick. You just managed to grabbed the stick and hid it when Luhan came back with the life jackets. "I only found one but its ok. i don't need it. we need to hurry..." Luhan helped you into the life jacket and was able to lift you up but you stopped him.
 
"Get on first then carry me in..." You softly said, trying hard to hid the trembling in your voice. Luhan didn't suspected anything and followed your instruction. He got on and just as he turned around, something hit the side of his head and he out. "I'm sorry...but I don't want to be a burden to you." You whispered with tears rolling down your cheeks as you release the rope from the pole and pushed the boat away using all your strength. "...goodbye, my love..."
 
"Aw...how cute..." Someone spoked. You looked up and your eyes widened in shock. Tsui was standing there with a bored look on his face. "You're stupid enough to let him free when you're going to suffer the consequences...tsk...stupid girl" Tsui faked a sad face. You managed to stand up and turned to the other side of the pier but his men had went around the square pier and blocked your way. "Grab her..." Tsui ordered. Two men grabbed you while the other ripped off your life jacket. "And...throw her down the water and....drown her...slowly and painfully" Tsui evilly smirked before walking away. 
 
His men grabbed you and shoved you into the water in the centre of the square shaped pier. Your wounded leg stunk from the coldness and your blood was mixed together with the sea water as you struggled to swim to the surface.  Your head popped up from the water and you inhaled a large amount of air. " won't give up..." One of the men cursed as he watched you flapped your arms to stay up in the water surface. "Hey...grab one each..." Another man ordered as he grabbed a paddle stick from behind him. The other men got the hint and grabbed one each. "Let see how long you can keep breathing..." They smirked and using the end of the paddle stick, they shoved you back into the water. You gasped and held your breath. They didn't stopped pushing and shoving you down the water. Luhan recovered from his unconsciousness and sat up with a aching head. *What happened?* Luhan then realized you were missing and looked around the boat. 
 
"DIED YOU !" Luhan turned to the direction of the voice and his eyes widened at the sight. " it!" One man swore and threw his stick down. Luhan grabbed a  and started rolling back. Just as he was ten meters away from the pier, one man grew furious and slammed the end of the paddle stick against your temple. Your movement slowed down; your arms stopped flapping and your legs had stopped paddling. You were slowly losing conscious and you were starting to see the bright light in your head. "--------!" You heard someone yelled. "---------!" The voice become louder. Luhan stared at the sight with tears steaming down his face. You were nowhere in sight. 
 
"Baby please be alright..." Luhan heaved as he ran towards the water where you disappeared. Tsui's men had gone back inside the warehouse and it doesn't look like they'll be coming out again. Luhan dived into the water and swam around, looking for you. *-----, please be alright. I can't live without you here by my side. You promised remember?* he eyes was filled with a mixture of his tears and the ocean water. You couldn't feel your legs or arms. You felt so sleepy yet you didn't give up. *Luhan... I wish to see you happy and healthy...live life without me...move on...I'm not worth it...just know that I...I love you.* with that, you closed your eyes forever. Arms reached out and wrapped them around your waist. Luhan pulled you to the surface and swam to the pier. Once he got the both of you on, he quickly tried to get the water out of you. "-------! -------! Wake up baby please..." Luhan lightly shook you but you didn't move an inch. "-------! Wake up. Open your eyes! Look at me...please" he sobbed. He hugged you closely to his heart "-------, please wake up..." He cried. 
 
Luhan looked up and glared at the warehouse. "...Sen Tsui...you better watch your back from now on..." Luhan lifted you up and carried your lifeless body to the boat. *I promise you, -------. I'll get revenge...and I'll do it in the most merciless way like how he did to you.*
 
---------------
Hope you all enjoy it~
please comment and subscribe :D