End

When I Die

 

    It was a sunny day when you first ask me 'that'. The day was really beautifull, as if it was the first day of Spring and not in the middle of Auttum. I miss that day.
    I was just sitting in the balcony, enjoying this rare moment of brightness in the seasons of cold and grey. You just approach me with a little smile and a hand in my shoulder to warn me of your presence.
    "Hyung?" you whispered next to me. That whisper seems to be by my side since that day and I don't know what if I should be happy of this memory or sad of what happens.
    "Hmm?"
    "Hyung, what would you do if I died?"
    That was a weird question. Wait! Scratch that. It still is a weird question. But I answered you with a calm voice as if it was the most normal question in the world.
    "Aren't you a little young to think of that?" I answered you with a question. How silly of me to think that young people, you, could die so early. People that have so much life in them have to live the fullest and longest. It is people like you that know how to live. 
    "I'm serious!" you had the cutest pout ever and I smiled (I still do) when I saw it. You are cute, even when you try to be the manly man. Being cute is in you, and also being beautiful.
    Days passed and I forgot about that silly question. I thought it was just a moment of being a "grown up man" or something, just something silly not serious. How wrong I was.
    The next time you asked me the same question it was almost Christmas. 
    I was annoyed with so much Christmas song that I had an headache. My face was se howing the annoyance but you just smiled at me.
    "Hyung, what would you do if I died?" that same question and my eyes blinked a few times. 
    "Again with that stupid question?" I really thought I was thinking to myself that, but in reallity, I was saying that aloud. I saw your eyes moving a little and then your back was facing me. I wanted to stop you and say I was sorry but I just stood there with my damn poker face. If I could change something, that was the moment. Why? Because if I payed attention, I would have seen how white your skin had become and how skinny you were becoming.
    Unfortunatly I just noticed that in the middle of January when you asked me, for the third time, that question.
    "Hyung, what would you do if I died?" I got to be honest, I was getting used to that question, even though you just asked me three times.
    But this time it was different. I saw you and I thought to myself: what has happening to you?
    "Sungjong, are you alright?" He just looked so fragile like that. I wanted to hug him right there and protect him from the world.
    "I'm glad you finally noticed, Myungsoo-hyung" He smiled at me so happly that he looked like a small child that received the greatest gift ever.
    You moved away from me and never answered me until that day in the end of February. The day you were hospitalized. You had fainted in the living room of our dorm and spasm were running down your body.
It was a scary thing to see. You, that fragile boy that was adored by all of us, having to support so much pain. If I could, I would have transfered every single pain to my body and support it myself. You were to young and fragile to suffer like that.
    One week has passed when I got the premission to visit you. In the middle of the hospital bed, covered by white sheets, you looked like an angel that you were and are. 
    "Hyung..."
    "What would I do if you died?" I cutted you before that painful question left your lips. Now I understood why you were always asking me that. "I wouldn't do anything because you aren't going to die"
    Your head fell and a sob had escaped from your mouth. It seems that today is a good day to let all of your pain to get public.
    "I'm not going to be better, hyung" You sobbed harder and I just approached you to embrace you in my arms.
    "Lets pretend that this moment is forever" I whispered to your ear in the calmest voice I could manage in that time and kissed your forehead as you let your fustrastion out.
    Unfortunatly, time didn't stop and, I will always remember this date, in the 20th of March, you called me.
    The figure that I saw wasn't you. It was the childlike, cute and smilley Sungjong that was present. No, it was something completly broken and little there. Your skin was too white, your eyes were decorated with the darkest circle ever and your body was only skin and bones. But you were smilling that Sungjong-sunny-smile that you would give us when something made you happy, like lemon candy or the Wonder Girls Comeback.
    "Hyung, what would you do if I died?" your voice was so hoarse. I wanted to give you some water but your body wouldn't like that.
    "I will remember forever and ever and love you like always, because you are my Sungjong and I will be always your hyung." I said beside you
    You just spread out your little bony arms for me to hung you. This time it was me who cried and you sushed me with gentle words and sweet candylike kisses.
    In 21st of March, the first day of Spring, your body that layed in that hospital bed was covered by the whitest cover that I ever seen. You looked the most beautiful right there. You weren't in pain anymore and the white in your skin wasn't so morbid. You were the most beautiful person in the world in that moment before the cover hide you from our teary eyes.
    Now I just see too lucky to have the most perfect being up there. 
   Just don't forget that I love you and I will, one day, be by your side again. But now I will live the life that you couldn't live more to tell you in the future what you missed and what I missed too when I am not beside you.
 
    In loving memory of Lee Sungjong. You will be missed by your family, friends and fans.

I know it is short but this is just a little thing that I had in my head and I felt that I need to write it without having to change any thing in it. If this was going to be long it would be long, but this decided, naturally, to be short. And I'm sorry for any spealling errors but right now my Microsoft Office isn't working that well and English isn't my first languade x.x

And I'm going to be honest, I cried writing this. Not because I wrote this really well (because I don't have that really good skills) but because, in a moment I was Myungsoo and I was watching Sungjong die (and Jongie is my bias god damnit!)

At last, I really feel content with this, even though this may look like and poorly written and I didn't even 2nd read it. But I feel happy with this because it just felt natural to write this, and I didn't have that natural "how things will progress without much thought" in a long time.

So I hope you enjoy and I would really enjoy to read some comments <3