Feels Like Love

By The Floating Clouds

 

Jiyong woke up and he was really shocked and panicked when he realize that last night was real. He thought it was a dream, a very beautiful dream.
He woke up and found the maknae still sleeping beside him. They're still .
Jiyong blushed seing SeungRi's perfect sleeping face, and then he went off the bed, took a bath and wear clothes. He was about to get out of the room to wake the other members, but then he realized he needs to clean his bed, and he needs SeungRi to dress up. So he put clothes on SeungRi, while the panda is still sleeping.
Then he went out from the room to clean the bed which has been really wet by their "activity" last night.
 
It seems like the other members haven't woke up yet, so Jiyong felt save and ran to the washing machine before the other members found out about him and maknae. He didn't know at all that their own voice made the 3 clueless guys know about it.
When he was washing in silence, suddenly "erghem," It was YoungBae.
"E-eeh, YoungBae.. You woke up early!" Jiyong said panicky.
"Not as early as you. We know, everybody know you're the sleepy-head in BigBang.. What makes you wake up so fast, Ji?" YoungBae said, smiling naughtily and then winked.
Jiyong's heart was racing. He was sweating. He was so scared that YoungBae know something happened yesterday.
"Hh-hyung," Jiyong forced himself to laugh a bit, "ha-ha-hha. What are you.. trying to say, exactly?"
"Ah~" YoungBae sighed loudly then turned away. "You know what I'm trying to say" he said and laughed. He looked at Jiyong's scared expression and laughed harder.
 
"So, was it good?" YoungBae started to tease his dongsaeng, the leader. 
"DONG YOUNGBAE!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU KNOW? GOD! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DON'T TELL THE OTHER MEMBERS! PLEASE BAE!!" Jiyong cried.
"Ya, Jiyong. Relax.. I won't tell them either," he walked towards his door room. Jiyong exhaled. But then YoungBae turned around and continued, "because they have known it also," he laughed, got into his room and closed the door, but still laughing.
" you, bae......." Jiyong whispered to himself.
 
 
SeungRi woke up and found out that he's alone. "Where's Jiyong hyung?" he thought, and then realized that he's wearing a clothes. "Hyung must be the one who put this clothes on me." He smiled and blushed.
He took a bath and went out from the room.
Jiyong is sitting on the couch, watching tv. He didn't noticed SeungRi got out from his room. SeungRi braved himself and take steps closer to his hyung.
 
"Morning, hyung!!" SeungRi smirked. Jiyong shocked, but then he blushed. "Ya, hyung! You're really cute when you blush, you know that?" SeungRi said to Jiyong. "What.. maknae" Jiyong laughed, but his face was getting more red. "Hyung, don't blush like that, I was just kidding. Of course I'm cuter than you! Agree?" SeungRi said, and then joined Jiyong sitting in the couch and watched the tv. SeungRi smiles all the time, imagining how he and his hyung's relationship can be. SeungRi can't stop smiling when he smells Jiyong's 'smell'.
Jiyong, who knew that SeungRi's smiling also can't stop smiling, he's blushing so bad. They both are just smiling like idiots staring at the tv. They both aren't paying any attention to the tv, but thinking about each other.
 
When suddenly SeungHyun came and said, "Hi dongsaengs. So how's last night?" He said innocently, still looking so sleepy. SeungHyun drank milk then go back to his room. "HYUNG!" SeungRi looked deeply into Jiyong's eyes, "what?" Jiyong asked like nothing was wrong. "DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT LAST NIGHT?" SeungRi looked so shocked, but Jiyong just laughed, "Aniyo.. Why would I tell him?" he said. "Then how come... He knows?" "I don't know exactly, but this morning when I wake up, YoungBae was also knowing about what we did last night, and he said that the other members are also know about this." Jiyong explained the younger boy and blushed after the word 'what we did last night'.
SeungRi blushed too and he laughed.
 
Suddenly Jiyong stood up, "hyung, where are you going?" SeungRi asked him. "Huh? I got bored with the shows. I'm going to my room, do you still want to watch or come with me to my room?" Jiyong said, SeungRi found Jiyong really cute, so he blushed and said, "I'm going with you, hyung." Jiyong smiled, "let's go" he said, pointing to his room with his head, showing SeungRi to go in first.
 
"SeungRi-yah, do you want to talk about us?" Jiyong asked carefully, realizing that yesterday SeungRi was angry at him. "Hyung what do you mean?" "Hmm you know," he blushed. "Since I'm older between us, so I think I'm the one who have to say this..." Jiyong blushed again. 
 
"I.. Really love you, not as brother nor friend. But as a lover. So, uhm.." He stopped talking, he was sweating and his face was really red. "Hyung..." SeungRi blushed even worse. "So.. Do you want to, uhmm, I know this will sounded weird, but I dont have any choice...... Be my boyfriend?" he asked. SeungRi's heart is jumping all around the room. He was really shocked and shy and happy and confuse. His mind is no longer with him, but flashed all the memories he had with Jiyong. He remembered all his feelings towards Jiyong all this 6 years, how he has been hiding the feeling. How he felt broken when he thought Jiyong was a straight guy. How happy he was when Jiyong went home at 00:00 at his birthday. And how high he flew when Jiyong kissed him for the first time. 
 
SeungRi smiled, he touched Jiyong's cheeks and said, "close your eyes, hyung." Jiyong closed his eyes and just let SeungRi touch Jiyong's lips with his. SeungRi flew again, he got butterflies in his stomache. But he didn't care, he kept kissing the older guy and finally he lets go.
"So, is that a yes?" Jiyong said hopefully, after taking a breath.
"In every language, hyung. Yes, shi, hai, ya, ne..." Jiyong smirked and hugged SeungRi's waist tightly. "SeungRi, finally I got you after these 6 years holding my feelings and my tears, thinking you were a straight guy. Now I'm finally breathing with you." Jiyong thought to himself.
"Ya, hyung! That's tickling me!!" SeungRi slapped Jiyong's arm playfully. "But hyung, what about BigBang? Will the other members ok with this?" "let me talk to them about that ok maknae, leave it to your hyung," Jiyong said and SeungRi's hair. SeungRi nodded and smirked. Jiyong find him really cute when he smirks. "Hyung, let's go to a mall!! We should go somewhere, just the two of us!" SeungRi said, so cutely like an innocent kid. Jiyong laughed at his maknae's plainness.
"Let's go!" SeungRi said, grabbing Jiyong's arm and hugged it until they got in to the car. 
 
"So, maknae. Where do you want to go?" Jiyong said, raising his eyebrows. "Just drive me anywhere!" SeungRi smirked, again. "Hhhh maknae. Alright, kajaaa"
They went to the cinema, they went to karaoke and they played at the funzone. It was a very cute date. They acted so cute againts each other. Jiyong's they guy who's naughty, but understanding. And SeungRi's the guy who's really caring and loving.
 
They went back to their dorm at 11:00, and Jiyong&SeungRi go to their own rooms.
 
Jiyong got so many ideas for his songs because of the love between him and maknae. Jiyong simply wrote beautiful words on the paper. He did not think about the words at all, the words just popped into his head suddenly.
 
While SeungRi is thinking about what he and Jiyong did today. He blushed, he laughed and smiled himself. 
 
They were in the park, sitting in swings. "Hyung, you know.. I'm really happy this day finally came. I've been waiting for this day like ages!!" SeungRi looked into Jiyong. Jiyong smirked and blushed. "Hm, maknae. Do you remember the first day we met? When Yae-Suk hyung said that I was the leader and we both screamed 'what?'? That's cute, we were still kids.." "Yeahh, and hyung, do you remember our last holiday at the beach? The other members were going to their own homeland, but I came with you to your family. And we went to the beach!! It was a sweet memories, dont you think, hyung?" "yes.. it was" Jiyong said, and looked at the maknae's eyes. 
"SeungRi-yah, do you remember my promise a few days ago? The promise to protect you until forever?"
"I do remember.."
"Now I want to promise you one more thing."
"What's that, hyung?"
"...Love will find a way. And I promise you, one day, I'll say I love you. And it will be the day we stand at the altar."
"Aww, hyung. That's the sweetest thing ever. Promise?"
"I promise, maknae. I promise."
"Hyung.. You don't know how much I love you.. I'll love you till the world ends, I promise."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
 
SeungRi blushed again, and started missing Jiyong. "SeungRi-yaah, it was just a few minutes you went to your own room!" He thought himself. And he tried to sleep,
"Aish! I can't sleep." He said to himself again and walked out from his room.
 
"Hyung?" Jiyong heard his door being knocked, "Come in, maknae.." He said, still writing his music. SeungRi went in, "can I sleep here again?" He smirked, then Jiyong nodded. "What're you writing hyung?" SeungRi asked, Jiyong blushed and said, "I got so many inspiration from you, ehehe. Do you want to read it? It haven't done yet." handing the paper. "That's ok, I want to read it!" SeungRi smirked again.
SeungRi took the paper and read it
 
You got me spinning now
I feel your happiness all around
I'm not sure what I'm getting into
So hard to believe it but it's true
 
Maybe this could be
More than just fun
This could be everything
That I want
What's happening to me
Could you be the one
This could be everything
That I want
I didn't know how good it could be
And it feels like love to me
 
 
SeungRi blushed
"Aww, how cute my SeungRi can be.." Jiyong thought.
 
 
------------------------------------
YAYYYY!! FINALLY IT'S FINISHED!!!! HAPPY ENDING FOR G-RI!<333
BTW, THE SONG ISN'T GD/BIGBANG'S SONG. KKK IT'S CHEETAH GIRLS' SONG TITLED "FEELS LIKE LOVE"
AAAH, REALLY GLAD THIS STORY IS FINALLY DONE...
im gonna write another G-Ri fic soon.. Hm, what do you think about this one?
Is this sweet enough? Kkkkk, please leave comments okkkk^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH DEAR READERS&SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU VERY-VERY-VERY MUCH!!
bye-bye, see you at the next G-Ri story^^