The Way It Shouldn't Be

By The Floating Clouds

SeungRi got up and found himself alone in the room. He freaked out when he realized that last night was not a dream. He began to panic and started flashing back the last night.

Jiyong's face got closer and he kissed me....... Oh, God. It's a mistake. It's a BIG mistake. Now what will I do? I.. Do I have crush on him? Now what? We'll have a relationship? What if we end up bad? What if we broke up, what will happen to BigBang? How if I and him being awkward? Oh my God. I shouldn't have kissed him. He shouldn't have kissed me! I shouldn't have let him kiss me! NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

 

Jiyong woke up and found SeungRi beside him. He remembers about the kiss last night. He blushed, and then he started to panic.

I kissed him in his lips, didn't I? But when I pull my lips away.. Didn't SeungRi kissed me again? Or, was it just a dream? Aishh, why can't I remember is it dream or real! But it was too heavenly.. How could I know it's not a dream? Aih, it must be a dream. It's impossible for him to...have a crush on me. What's wrong with you, Ji? Are you sure you have that kind of feeling towards the maknae? Well, I know I love him. But are you sure it's not the love between brothers? Are you sure it's the kind of feelings for lovers?

He sighed and left the sleeping maknae alone.

 

"Hyung?" SeungRi got out from Jiyong's room. The hyung he is looking for is not the hyung who kissed him. He's not really ready to meet the guy he kissed yesterday. "If I meet him, what will I say? What if we become weird and awkward?" He sighed, and once more calling his hyung, hoping that Daesung or YoungBae or SeungHyun showed up. "HYUNG!" he almost yelled. "Yeah?" A hyung answered from the room of SeungHyun. "SeungHyun hyung, where did everybody go?" SeungRi said, he thought it was SeungHyun, He went in to the room and found out that it was not SeungHyun, it's Jiyong. "h..hhyung...." Jiyong, who was searching for something turned around and saw SeungRi was standing behind him. His cheeks become red. "SeungRi..ya! I thought that was Daesung who called hyung. What happened?" Jiyong said, without looking at the maknae's eyes, scared to be blushed again. "Uh, h-hyung.. Where's everybody? I thought you were SeungHyun-hyung.. What are you doing in his room, hyung?" SeungRi asked Jiyong, also without looking to Jiyong's eyes. "YoungBae and SeungHyun went to the office since an hour ago. Daesung is probably still sleeping in his room. I'm searching for a file that SeungHyun asked me. He left it accidentally. He called me to get the file, but I couldn't find it anywhere." Answered Jiyong, started searching again. 

Suddenly SeungRi opened SeungHyun's drawer, "hyung, is it this one?" He said, handing Jiyong a map. "Oh, where did you get this? I should take this to SeungHyun-hyung. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Thankyou, Ri." Said Jiyong, still not looking at SeungRi, and then he went out from the dorm.

"What was that? Jiyong definetely remembered yesterday! But why didn't he said anything about last night? Why did he pretend that nothing has happened? And.. Why wouldn't he looked at me?! Is he shy? And why did he left me? I know, of course it's because SeungHyun-hyung told him to. But, I mean.. Why didn't he ask me to accompany him?" SeungRi thought

"Oh, Ji. You should calm yourself. Now I know for sure that last night was not a dream. SeungRi looked very awkward and... I can't do anything about it. I don't know what should I say.. But, why didn't he say anything about yesterday? Is he forget? But, no. I don't think he's forget. He really acted weird and shy. He even didn't ask to come with me.. I'm so.. Babo. Now what should I do?" Jiyong thought on his way to the office.

"Jiyong-ah!! Thankyou!" SeungHyun came running towards Jiyong to take the file on Jiyong's hand. "Thankyou, once more, Ji." He said, smiling. "Yaa that's really nothing. You're welcome hyung" said Jiyong. "Oh, by the way. A staff was looking for you, I think it's important because when I said Jiyong isn't coming she started look panic. Go see her." SeungHyun laughed and pointed at a room. Jiyong sighed, "No, I'm going home. Hyung, please tell her that you didn't see me. I'm so tired right now." SeungHyun laughed, nodded and leave. "another job?" Jiyong said and he rolled his eyes, "no way." he walked towards the exit door when suddenly he realized that maybe this job is serious, so he changed his mind, turned and dragged his feet towards the door which SeungHyun pointed at.

"Jiyong-ssi. There you are! Finally, I've been calling you a hundred times. Why did you turn off your phone?" The staff asked, "Oh! Sorry, I left my phone at my dorm. I came here just to gave SeungHyun his file, that's why I didn't bring my phone. Why?" Jiyong asked. "You got a schedule today, you didn't forget, did you?" "A schedule? For what?" Jiyong tried to memorize. "I don't remember you ever told me that today I'll have a schedule for something." Jiyong said pretty sure. "Really? I didn't tell you?! Oh, sorry! I'm really sorry. But you should make a song with a famous composer, we've make a deal. He's waiting outside the office now. Can you do the job? I'm really sorry I forgot to tell you before." she said, sounded really guilty. Jiyong sighed and nodded. "Thankyou!" she said, looking happy. And Jiyong started to work.

 

"Where's Jiyong? Why he hasn't come back? It's already 1 hour.. Should I call him to make sure he's okay? Or should I do nothing and just wait?" SeungRi started to worried. "Ah, let's just call SeungHyun hyung." SeungRi thought to himself and started clicking numbers. He placed his phone on his cheeks and suddenly said "hyung! It's SeungRi!" "Ah, SeungRi. What's wrong?" "Have Jiyong-hyung gave you the file you need, hyung?" "Yes he have. Why?" "And where is he now?" "He's gone home since an hour ago.!" "He hasn't been home, hyung" "Really? Check again, Ri. I'm working now. Goodbyeee" SeungHyun ended the call. SeungRi was confuse and he tried to call Jiyong. But there was no reply. The phone was die. "Hyung!! Why did you turn off you phone? Aishh" he sighed and threw his phone to his bed. 

"Good morning!!!!!" Suddenly SeungRi heard Daesung's voice. He went out from his room and come to Daesung. "Hyung? It's not morning anymore." said SeungRi, making Daesung laughs. Daesung yawned and he looked at SeungRi. "Where are the others?" He asked. "SeungHyun hyung and YoungBae hyung went to the office. Jiyong hyung also went to the office, but SeungHyun said he has gone home since an hour ago. But he hasn't been home!" SeungRi said, starting to worry again. Daesung nodded and said "ohh, by the way. Have you eat?" SeungRi nodded and pointed the dining table. "Your foods are there. Go eat your breakfast, hyung" "aah, good dongsaeng" he said and the maknae's hair.

"Hyung, I'm worry about Jiyong hyung" SeungRi said while looking at Daesung ate very heartily. "What?" Daesung stopped eating. "I said, I'm worry about Jiyong hyung" "Don't be worried, why should you be worry? He will come back soon" Daesung tried to calm the maknae down. "Hyung, but Jiyong has gone for an hour. And his phone is dead!! I want to find him, hyung" SeungRi said. Daesung was confuse "Aishh maknae.. Don't be too worry about your hyung." Daesung said, started to eat again. "Hyung! But I need to make sure he's okay" SeungRi said, "...I miss him" he whispered to himself. "What?? What did you said? I can't hear you!" Daesung said, "uhhh, no-nothing hyung!" SeungRi answered and blushed. "But really, hyung. I'm going to find him" "Hm, maknae. I'll come with you"

They looked for Jiyong and they couldn't find him. They didn't go to the office, of course because SeungHyun told SeungRi that Jiyong is not there. So SeungRi and Daesung went back home. SeungRi was still worried but Daesung tried to cheer him up.

"We're home!" Suddenly the front door opened and SeungHyun came in with YoungBae. It's 6:30 PM. "Hyung, Jiyong-hyung is not home yet. Where do you think he could be?" SeungRi asked his hyungs worrily. "He hasn't been home from the morning?" SeungHyun asked, not believing the maknae. "yes hyung, we looked for him but we couldn't find him" Daesung said, and they began to worry. "Ah, let's not thinking bad here, maybe Jiyong is working, just calm down, if tomorrow he hasn't been home yet, we look for him again. If we cant find him, we must call the police, ok?" YoungBae said, calming everyone. When suddenly a very familiar voice heard by them. "I'm back." "There he is, told you." YoungBae said and went to his room. "aishh Ji, you made us worry, you know" said SeungHyun to Jiyong. "Sorry hyung, I change my mind, so I went to the staff you were talking about." SeungHyun nodded and went to his room. "There's Jiyong, Ri. Now let's rest" Daesung said, smiing to SeungRi, SeungRi's hair and went to his room.

"Ya, Ri. Why are you looking at me like that? I'm gonna rest now, you should rest too." Jiyong said, and he turned away to his room. His face was blushing, but SeungRi couldn't see it because he stood back to SeungRi.

"YA!! HYUNG!" SeungRi yelled. Jiyong turned, and saw SeungRi. SeungRi looked so pissed. "WHAT IS THAT?!" SeungRi yelled and step closer to Jiyong. "W-what is what, maknae?" Jiyong, who didn't know anything seem scared. He never saw SeungRi being like this. "YOU CAME HOME AFTER MISSING AND TOLD ME TO REST?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!" SeungRi's eyes started to watery. "SeungRi.. I'm sorry, I--" "YOU WHAT? TOO BUSY TO TELL ME?! YOU SAID YOU WERE ONLY GOING FOR 15 MINUTES!!! DON'T YOU KNOW FROM THE NEXT 16 MINUTES UNTIL YOU CAME I WAS WORRIED TO DEATH?!" 

Jiyong was speechless. He felt guilty, but he can't say anything, he doesn't know what to say. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU?!!!" 

"But SeungRi-ya.. Why should I tell you? I mean, I left my phone, and.. I also often went somewhere without you knowing. But now.. why--"

"WHY SHOULD YOU TELL ME? OH GOD YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW? BECAUSE YOU KISSED ME LAST NIGHT!!! WHAT ABOUT THAT? WHAT ABOUT THE KISS?!!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER? YOU ACTED LIKE IT WAS NEVER HAPPENED. YOU KNOW? IT HURTS, IT REALLY HURTS. BUT MAYBE, MAYBE YOU'RE NOT WRONG. MAYBE I'M THE BAD GUY HERE. MAYBE I'M OVERREACTING, HYUNG!!!"

SeungRi can't hold his tears, he was crying and he ran to his room and slammed the door. Jiyong was so surprised, he was really surprised that he can't move his body at all. And when he blinked, one tear falls from his left eye.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!!! Sorry for the late update!! heheheheee!:D:D

Sorry I wrote this and accidentally clicked the post button, so I edited this and I hide this chapter so everyone will not see the unfinished story^^

Now!!! Thank you for subscribing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave a comment about what you think about this story kkkk^^ It'll make me happy& have spirit to continue..

Gamsahamnida everybodyyyy!! You're the best!^^