What Just Happened?!?!

Love, the Only Thing I Don't Know About

“Please it has to be a mistake! I couldn’t have been the best model are you sure?” So Eun pleaded as she was talking to the judges. But the judges just nodded their heads and said, “I’m sorry miss but we though you and Miss Park did a fantastic job. Please enjoy your vacation.”
“Come one So Eun we better go.” I said but she wouldn’t budge. I sighed and brought Hong Ki and Kyu Hyun over to get So Eun. But the amazing thing was that even when the boys tried to get So Eun she wouldn’t budge. Not one inch! So the next thing to do was call someone.
“Hello? Ju Eun what’s up?” the person said
“Can you come to the fashion show place?” I asked
“Sure but what’s the occasion?” the person asked
“Well So Eun won’t get out of here and I’m too tired to lecture her. Can you just come please?”
“Sure it will take about 10 minutes. I’m nearby.” The person said
“Kk thanks so much!” With that hung up. I was waiting outside and I feel someone’s hand over my eyes. I touch his hand I feel this embracing warmth.
“Kyu, what’s up?” I asked him. I turned to him and I was face to face with him. I just realized that because Kyu Hyun’s face was so red that I looked like he was in the sun for like 4 hours.
He coughed and he said, “Well you looked lonely and cold so I came here to join you.”
I blushed, “Thank you, so how is So Eun and her stubborn mind?”
Kyu Hyun laughed and said, “Still as stubborn as before. Well she did try a new tactic. She yells and screams if you get within 5 feet of her. If you can withstand that then she kicks you in the shin. It hurts, A LOT!”
I laughed hard and I couldn’t stop. I looked at Kyu Hyun thinking he would be mad at me but he just chuckled a little.
“Well how bad does your leg hurt?”
“Kinda it isn’t that bad. Don’t worry about it.”
“Kyu Hyun it might bruise here let me look.”He nods and pulls up his pants leg to where So Eun kicked him in. I look at it and it is red but not bruised.
I poke it and he flinched. I poke it again and he flinches again. I try to poke it but before I could he grabs my wrist. I looked up to see Kyu Hyun’s face really close to mine. Instead of him blushing uncontrollably I blushed.
I turned my head and said, “Sorry couldn’t help it.”
He smiled and pinched my cheeks, “That’s your punishment.”
I smile at him and then a loud honk startles me and I fall over on Kyu Hyun. I’m blushing so hard. The worst part of this is that my body won’t listen to me and I can’t get up. I stay there for what felt like an eternity and then Kyu Hyun helps me up.
“OH. Thank you.” I couldn’t even look him in the eye when I said that.
“Ummmm, no problem” Kyu Hyun said then all of a sudden I here
“SO~ why did you need me to help with So Eun?” the person says
“Oh right, I thought that you could help because you’re good friends with her.” I say
“Yeah but aren’t you guys best friends?” the person asks
“We are but we can’t get her to come home. Not even me and I’m too tired to do anything”
“Ok well let’s see what we can do about that. Let’s go.”
I lead him to where So Eun is and she is alone in a corner with Kim Bum and Hong Ki in the other corner discussing what to do.
“She’s over there.” I pointed and the person chuckles
“SO EUN, IM TIRED LETS GO!” the person said
So Eun jumped up from the chair and was blushing bad. “CHANGMIN! WA… what are you doing here?”
“Well Ju Eun called me to come so I did and I see why.” Chang Min said as he chuckled. Chang Min was right in front of her and he smiled his charming smile.
“THANK THE LORD SHE STOPPED SCREAMING!” Kim Bum and Hong Ki say to the ceiling while raising their arms.
“Ok now, CAN WE GO HOME?”I yell and everyone starts laughing. I smile and then Kim Bum and Hong Ki walks over to us and Hong Ki says, “So~ what where you guys doing out there?”
“Nothing why do you ask?” I ask Hong Ki. Then Kim Bum smiles and looks at my waist. I look at my waist too and I know why they were acting suspicious.
“Oh no, he was just helping me up because I feel that’s all.” I defend myself and I tap Kyu Hyun’s shoulder. He looks at me and I tilt my head to my right and I look down. He looks down to and then he lets goes less than half a second. I couldn’t believe that he didn’t notice. I couldn’t even believe that I didn’t feel it.
Someone coughed and said, “Well if you don’t mind I would like to go home? What about you guys?” It was Kim Bum and he looked a little irritated.
“Yeah let’s go home. So who wants to get So….” But before I could say anything Kim Bum was already getting So Eun and Chang Min.
“Wow that is not like him, is it?” Kyu Hyun says. Hong Ki and I just look at each other and look back at Kyu Hyun.
So we were getting into the car and there’s a letter with a rose for me. I read it and it said
Ju Eun
Please meet me tomorrow at the beach at 9: 00 pm; I have to ask you something kind of important. Please don’t bring anybody and I’ll meet you there. I'm going to have the same rose. Please look for it. I'll be by the cliff.
P.s. it has nothing to do with you and bring the rose when you meet me. Also don’t let anyone read this letter thank you
“Who’s that from?” Kyu Hyun asks and tries to grab the letter from me but I slap his hand away from the letter. He had the most adorable confused face.
“It’s for me and me only” I say
I wonder who this person is. Guess I’ll find out tomorrow
“Let’s go home.” And we drive off
_______________________________________________________________
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I COULDN’T THINK OF ANYTHING! Well here it is and I hope you enjoy it. Please forgive me for all of the improper grammar. Please read the forward because I changed some things. Thanks^^. Please leave some comments. They are much appreciated.