0330 - Don't Deny Our Eternal Love

Description

Some memories are better when they're left behind you. On the other hand, when those memories seem to last forever, they're all that keep you going.

"She’s real, she was always real. And when I think about her, she comes back to me. I can be with her again, just as long as I keep her in my memory. She’ll forever be as beautiful and kind as I can remember; just like when I first met her."

Characters:

Shin Dong Ho (Dongho) -

A shy boy, yet loveable, who has been having re-occuring nightmares for quite some time now. He can't seem to forget about what happened, and it's hard for him to let go of the past. He wakes up every morning at the same time: the time when it happened, when his life turned completely upside down. His hyungs keep trying to help him get better, but he doesn't want to forget about her, the only girl he's ever really loved. Just thinking about it brings him back to when he first met her, and his feelings have been strong ever since.

 

Kim Seo Young (Seoyoung) -

The mysterious new girl at school. She doesn't talk much, but once you get to know her she is very warm-hearted and loving. She lives with her three older sisters who don't pay much attention to her, and it often makes her feel lonely. She's very determined when trying to learn new things, and it makes her sensitive toward her progress. When Dongho offers her acceptance and friendship, she opens her heart up and realizes that's all she's ever wanted.

 

U-Kiss (Eli, Kevin, AJ, Hoon, Kiseop, Soohyun) -

Eli - One of Dongho's favorite hyungs. He tries to get Dongho to open up to his feelings, and is one of the few who actually checks up on him whenever something goes wrong.

Kevin - The protective one, usually called the "Umma." He always asks questions to get information about Dongho's true emotions toward a situation. He loves to laugh and is always up for some good fun.

AJ - A smart hyung, and always knows the right thing to say and when to say it. He's good at giving advice to his dongsaengs.

Hoon - The know-it-all. His relationship with Dongho is very inconsistent, but his intentions are never harmful. He enjoys joking around, but only to an extent. He always tries to help whenever he can, as long as he does it right.

Kiseop - He's pretty much a one-sided guy. The only thing he wants is for everyone to get along and live peacefully. Did I mention that he makes amazing hot cocoa?

Soohyun - Mr. Leader, that's right! He's a typical "bad-," or so everyone thinks. He really does have a soft spot somewhere. Once he is aware of his previous immature behaviour, he decides to turn it all around and make a new name for himself. I wonder if it will last.

Foreword

U-Kiss and their song "0330" is not owned by me.

This fanfic is told through Dongho's perspective and is based off of the MV for U-Kiss' song "0330."