桜の花びら (Sakura Petals)

桜の花びら (Sakura Petals)

a birthday fic for my eonnie...Happy Belated Birthday Nancy eonnie~ >.<

i'm sorry for the late birthday present, hope u'll like it^^

 

==============================================================================================

 

13 years ago

 

“Yunho…you must stay at your room, your fever is getting high again” said Kyuhyun as he wiped the forming sweat on his son’s forehead.

Yunho, his four years old son only nodded his head weakly, his breath hot and his body trembled. Kyuhyun tucked his son inside his blanket till it covers him up to his chest.

The door to little Yunho’s room slowly opened, revealing a tall guy wearing a formal suit at the door. Kyuhyun turned his body toward the door and sighed in relieve when he saw his husband was standing there.

“How’s his fever?” Changmin asked with concerned look as he walked toward his wife whose been sitting on the floor beside Yunho’s bed. When he’s finally beside Kyuhyun, Changmin bent a little and placed a soft kiss on his wife’s forehead.

“It’s getting high again…” Kyuhyun answered, his face looked really worried by their son’s condition. After all, Yunho is only four years old, he can’t do anything to relieve his fever away.

“If its getting worsen by night we must take him to the hospital” said Changmin, today he can’t even concentrate with his work and decided to went home early because of his son’s fever.

Kyuhyun on the other side started to cried, he can’t stand watching his only son suffered with high fever. Each time Yunho get sick which fortunately rarely happened Kyuhyun would always freaked out like this and he will ended up get sick afterward.

“If only I can be the one who caught your fever, Yunnie-ah…” his pale and cold hand touching his son’s and bring it to his cheek, feeling the hotness of Yunho’s skin. Changmin who stand beside Kyuhyun trying to calmed his wife down by placing his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulders and give a it a little squeeze.

“Umma…don’t cry…” little Yunho said weakly, he always hate to see his mother cry. That’s why he cursed himself for getting sick.

“Kyunnie…don’t cry, you make our Yunho worried…” said Changmin, he is now squatting beside Kyuhyun with one of his arm wrapped around Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

“Umma…Yunho will be alright, don’t cry, ne?” said little Yunho again and Kyuhyun nodded his head, not wanting to make his son worry and make his fever getting higher again.

“Have you eat, dear?” asked Changmin and Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Aigoo…you should eat or else you would get sick too!” Changmin pulled Kyuhyun’s hand so his wife would stand up.

“B-but I don’t want to leave Yunho’s side…a-and I don’t have any appetite”

Yunho smiled and tried to assuring his mother by saying “I’ll be okay, umma. I’m going to get angry if you don’t eat!”

“You heard him? Now, let’s eat first!” said Changmin as he pulled Kyuhyun’s arm, leaving no space for his wife to protest and led him outside of Yunho’s room. Yunho only chuckled by his parent’s odd behavior. He always thought that his parent are so in love with each other and he was proud to have them, don’t care what people said.

Yunho huffed, let out a hot breath escaping from his mouth. He hates sick, he hates fever. When he got sick he can’t play with his friend, he can’t go out with his parent and he can only stay in his room.

He turned his head toward the window in his room, looking at the sakura tree just outside his room, it’s now spring and the sakura had blossom beautifully again this year.

“You’re sick?” a little voice asked him. Yunho turned his head to the other side of his bed and to his surprise there stand a little boy around his age, he’s wearing a pink yukata and he had his doe eyes on him.

“W-who are you?” little Yunho asked, a little frightened because as what he knows there’s no one except him in his room and he had never seen this boy in front of him before.

The little boy’s smile faded as he answered “I have no name…”

Yunho can’t help but feel sorry for that little boy, whoever he is he doesn’t seem to look bad or suspicious. Well, according to a four years old boy.

“I can give you one if you want…” Yunho said. The boy raised his head and stared at Yunho with happiness in his doe eyes.

“Really? What name you want to give me?” he asked enthusiastically.

Yunho stared at the boy for a moment, he was thinking what should he named him. The boy is really pretty but he can’t just name him yeppeun…it’s not even a name. He wears a pink yukata…does he Japanese?

“Well…” Yunho scratched his head, he really can’t think of any name by now.

“Yes?” the boy asked in anticipation.

“How about…Jae?” Since maybe he is Japanese-Yunho thought.

“Jae?”

Yunho nodded, suddenly he feel afraid that this new friend of him doesn’t like the name that he gave him “You hate it? I can-“

“No! I like it! It’s cute…” he said with smile on his face.

Yunho’s heart thumping erratically at the sight of the smiling boy, the innocent boy thought that it’s because of his high fever.

“Well then…I’m Jae” Jae said, reaches his hand to shakes Yunho’s hand.

“I’m Yunho” Yunho answered with a smile.

“So, you’re sick?” asked Jae, he sits on the side of Yunho’s bed.

“Yes, I got a fever…” little Yunho answered. He looked gloomy again when he remembered his mother’s worried expression “I hate being sick…” he added.

“Well…I can heal you” said Jae. He smiled.

Yunho’s eyes widen upon hearing that “Really?” he asked and Jae nodded his head as an answer.

“My power increased during spring time” Jae clarified.

“Heal me then! I don’t want to get sick and makes my mother worried anymore…” Yunho demanded, quite enthusiastically.

Jae nodded again. He leaned closer to Yunho’s body, their face were only an inch away and Yunho hold his breath in anticipation. Slowly Jae placed a kiss on Yunho’s forehead.

When Yunho got kissed by Jae he can smell a sweet scent of sakura coming from Jae’s body and somehow that scent makes him calm and he closed his eyes the moment Jae’s soft lips touched his forehead.

“There, I’ve cured your sickness” Jae said, he smiled ear to ear, proud over his own act.

Yunho looked surprised, he touched his forehead and feels his temperature is normal again.

“You can really heal me!” Yunho exclaimed. He jumped off from his bed and hugged Jae’s body.

“Thank you, Jae” he said sincerely. Jae’s face turned crimson red being inside Yunho’s hug.

“I-it’s as a thank you gift from me…because you gave me a name…” said Jae with stuttered. Yunho released Jae from his hug but he still holds onto both of Jae’s hand.

“Let’s be friend!” Yunho offered. Jae nodded again and smiled happily.

 

***

 

“Umma!” little Yunho run toward the dining room where his mother and father at.

“Yunnie? Why you’re here?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly upon seeing his son running toward him. He squatted and open his arms widely as Yunho hugged him.

“You’re still sick, you should stay in your room…” Changmin said. Kyuhyun picked Yunho up in his arms.

“My fever was gone, umma, appa. I’m healthy again!” Yunho said enthusiastically.

Kyuhyun and Changmin stared at each other and together they looked at Yunho whose smilling back at him. Changmin walked closer toward Kyuhyun and put his palm on Yunho’s forehead, feeling his son’s temperature.

He looked at Yunho then at Kyuhyun “His fever is gone…” Changmin said afterward.

“What? How? It’s only thirty minutes since we left his room and I’m sure he’s still burning with fever back then” Kyuhyun’s eyes widen, he leaned and placed his forehead on his son’s.

“It’s normal…” he said when he can feel his son’s temperature.

“Jae healed me!” said Yunho happily.

Changmin and Kyuhyun looked at each other “Jae?” they asked in unison.

“Yes, and he want me to give this to you…” Yunho said and showed a sakura flower in front of Kyuhyun’s eyes to see.

Kyuhyun and Changmin can only stared at their son dumbfoundedly.

 

***

 

12 years ago

 

“Yunho…I’m sorry but umma can’t play with you…” Kyuhyun said apologetically to his five years old son, with his protruded belly he can’t move around that much moreover to play hide and seek with Yunho.

“Why can’t umma play with Yunnie?” Yunho asked, he pouted. Since his mother getting pregnant-when he asked his father what pregnant is his father said that soon he would become a big brother-Yunho been left playing alone and he hates it.

“Because your mother is pregnant, Yunho-yah…” Yoochun, his uncle said and patted his head.

“But I want to play with umma!” Yunho insisted and pulled Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Yunho! Don’t be selfish” his father scolded him.

“B-but…I just want to play…” Yunho said, he sniffed, trying to hold his tears from falling. His father rarely scold him and when he did Yunho always feel frightened and cry easily.

“Minnie-ah! Don’t be too harsh on him…Yunnie-“ Kyuhyun tried to defended his oldest son and reached for Yunho’s hand before suddenly Yunho slapped his hand which almost touches him.

“I hate umma! I hate appa!” Yunho screamed and run toward the garden.

 

***

 

“So? You’re fighting with your parent?” Jae asked when Yunho finally calmed. Since a year ago-when Yunho got a fever and Jae cured it for him-they’ve become a good friend. Yunho asked Jae where he live and Jae said if he wants to meet him Yunho can just go to his garden and sit under the sakura tree there because there is where Jae’s home is.

Yunho nodded “I hate them! They don’t care about me anymore since umma getting pregnant” he said.

“Why did you say that?” Jae asked again. They’re now sitting under the sakura tree, it’s spring time and the sakura had bloom beautifully again this year.

“Each time I asked umma to play with me he always said that he can’t and appa would scold me when I kept pleading to him” Yunho reasoned.

“Well…you should feel grateful that you have a parent and you’re going to have a brother soon”

Yunho turned his head toward Jae and he continued “I’m always alone until I found you, Yunho…I don’t have parent who took care of me, I grow up by myself and I don’t have someone I called as my brother”

Yunho listened attentively to Jae’s every word “If your mother didn’t care about you he wouldn’t cry each time you get sick and stay all night long looking after you. If your father hates you he wouldn’t hugged and kiss you first thing every time he got home, he won’t call your mother and asked about you when he’s overseas”

“How did you know all of that?”

Jae turned to look at Yunho, he smiled “I saw everything from here”

Yunho looked down at his feet “But…”

“They loves you, Yunho…” Jae assured.

“I’m afraid that they won’t love me anymore when the baby come…” Yunho still sulking. Jae can’t help but laughed at Yunho’s expression.

“They won’t. Believe me. Even if by any chance they abandoned you, I’m still here for you” Jae answered.

Yunho smiled, he hugged Jae, feeling the sakura scent coming from Jae’s body.

“Thank you Jae…”

“Your welcome, Yunho…” Jae replied as he draping his arm around Yunho’s neck.

 

***

 

“Umma…I’m sorry” Yunho pleaded as he hugged his mother. Kyuhyun brought Yunho’s small body closer to him and hugged him back.

“I’m sorry for being so selfish…now I understand why you can’t play with me and I won’t get angry with the baby anymore…” said Yunho.

“It’s okay, Yunnie…”

Changmin smiled when he saw the two-three with the baby inside Kyuhyun’s belly-most precious people in his live hugging so tightly in front of him. He walked toward them and brought Kyuhyun together with Yunho into his arms.

“I’m sorry for scolding you…” Changmin said while hugging the two.

“Umma…is that true that I’m going to become a big brother soon?” Yunho asked.  Changmin finally let go of them but he still got his hand on his wife’s back, massaging Kyuhyun’s tired back because of his eight months old pregnancy.

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing his son’s question.

“Yes, you want to greet him?” he asked.

“Can i?” Yunho asked back with curiosity.

“Of course…here…” Kyuhyun takes Yunho’s small hand and place it on his swollen belly. He rubbed it in circles when suddenly the baby inside him kicked.

“It kicked!” Yunho exclaimed happily.

Changmin laughed at his son’s reaction.

“He wanted to say hello to his hyung…” said Kyuhyun.

Yunho smiled widely and placed his ear to Kyuhyun’s belly “I’m your hyung…I can’t wait to see you!” he said happily as the baby reacted by kicking even more.

Outside, on the branch of sakura tree seated a beautiful boy with soft black hair and big doe eyes. He is staring at the happy family with a smile on his face.

“I’m glad that you are happy, Yunho…”

 

A month after that Yunho appeared running toward the sakura tree where Jaejoong usually is with a wide grin on his face.

“Jae-ah!” he yelled once he saw his friend sitting under the sakura tree.

Jae stands up and smiled at Yunho’s appearance.

“My brother has born! His name is Donghae!” Yunho said and jump toward Jae until the both of them fall to the ground.

 

***

 

2 years ago

Today is the graduation day in Shinki Junior High School. A fifteen years old Yunho is currently getting confessed by his junior behind the school building.

“Oppa…please accept my feeling” said the cute girl while holding a love-letter in her hand, offering it toward Yunho.

Yunho smiled and patted the girl’s head “I’m sorry but I already had someone I love” he rejected her.

The girl lifted up his head to meet Yunho’s eyes, she’s ready to cry anytime soon.

“W-who is she, oppa?” she asked.

Yunho smiled even wider, remembering the face of his loved one “My childhood friend” he said.

 

***

 

“You got another confession even on your graduation day?” Jae asked, he is now sitting on Yunho’s bed.

Yunho grinned and throw his school’s uniform at Jae’s face “Since I’m famous, can’t help it” he laughed.

Jae pouted “You’re only a little bit handsome! I’m more handsome than you…” he added.

Yunho turned his head toward Jae and laughed wholeheartedly at Jae’s words.

“Jae…have you ever look at yourself in the mirror? You’re as pretty as a girl, no way you can be as handsome as me!” Yunho stated.

The two had grown up well since their first meeting thirteen years ago. Yunho had grown up to be a capable and handsome young man while Jae as what Yunho said grown up as a delicate and beautiful man.

“Yah! Yunho!” Jae yelled and jumped on Yunho. Yunho whose at that time wasn’t aware of Jae’s sudden attack collapsed to the ground while holding Jae’s body.

Yunho’s back collided with the wooden floor with Jae’s body on top of him.

“Ouch…” Yunho winced in pain due to the hit.

“Y-yunho? You okay?” Jae asked in panicked, he’s now straddling Yunho and sit on the taller’s abdomen.

Yunho can’t help but to grinned at Jae’s worried expression, without any second wasted to winced over his pain Yunho pulled the back of Jae’s head and placed a kiss on Jae’s full red lips.

When the kiss ended Jae’s face was as red as apple.

“Y-yun…” Jae was left speechless after the kiss. He just stared at Yunho’s smiling face when suddenly Yunho said

“I love you, Jae…” and he Jae’s pinkish cheek softly with his thumb.

Yunho is ready to get a slap or punch from Jae but instead he found Jae crying. His teardrop falls to Yunho’s cheek.

“J-jae…?” Yunho started to get worried, seeing Jae suddenly cried.

But even before Yunho can say anything Jae had sealed his lips with his own rosy one.

“I love you too, pabbo!” he said when they ended the kiss.

 

***

 

“Jae?” Yunho asked, the two are now under the sakura tree, their favorite place and also Jae’s home.

Since two weeks ago Yunho had feel something is wrong with Jae, that pretty face of Jae which usually looks radiant is now pale and lifeless, eventhough Jae himself is only a spirit and he’s not really alive.

Well, as Yunho grown up, he started to understand what Jae really is. When he was a little boy, Yunho thought that Jae was a human just like him but when he grown up he knows that Jae was some kind of spirit. The spirit of the sakura tree in this garden.

But Yunho will never been afraid of Jae, regardless of what creature Jae is Yunho would always love him and that would never change.

“Yes?” Jae answered, his smile looks tired and his body is really cold. Even if Jae is a spirit but his body was always warm.

“Something is wrong with you” Yunho said in suspicions.

Jae widen his eyes, looked surprised but he then composed himself again.

“I’m not” he said stubbornly.

He lied. Jae was lying . Since two weeks ago he had felt something was wrong with him-with the sakura tree- and he knows that  he don’t have that much time left till the tree would die-he would die. But of course he would never tell it to Yunho, as much as he don’t want to leave Yunho, Jae knows that their love would never last.  They had crossing god’s law, both of them whose coming from two different world had fall in love and abandoned god’s nature law.

Jae was happy enough with the time that he had spent with Yunho since they was a little until they grow up.

When Jae was busy with his own thought Yunho had his arm around Jae’s shoulder, pulling the lithe body closer to his own, sharing his own warmth with Jae’s cold body.

“I love you, Jae…I can’t imagine my live without you” he said, giving a pain in Jae’s heart. Unconsciously, Jae grabbed Yunho’s shirt tightly. Suddenly he feels afraid to letting Yunho go.

A tears falling from his big doe eyes but before Yunho noticed it he wiped them off harshly.

Slowly Jae lift his face, he cupped Yunho’s small face with his palm and kissed Yunho’s heart-shape lips. They kissed passionately, Jae on Yunho’s bottom lip, wanting Yunho to open his mouth which Yunho gladly approved. Jae let his tongue got dominated by Yunho inside his mouth, he lets Yunho explored every inch of his mouth to his heart contend. When the kissed finally ended there’s a string of saliva connecting their lips.

“I love you, Yunho…I love you so much…” Jae said, burying his face on Yunho’s chest, while Yunho placed his head on top of Jae’s head, kissing the top of his head while smelling Jae’s faded sakura scent.

“My time is coming…I don’t smell like sakura anymore..”

 

***

 

It’s close to midnight and Yunho is now sleeping soundly on his bed.

The window of his room suddenly flung opened and Yunho winced at the feeling of the cold night air. Slowly he opened his eyes and found Jae sitting on top of his abdomen.

“Jae?” Yunho called. Jae smiled at him, but not his usual sweet smile. It seems bitter.

“Yunho…my time is coming…” he said, earning a confused look from Yunho.

“What do you mean?” he asked, now sitting on his bed with Jae still on top of him, he holds Jae by his waist.

“That sakura tree is sick…we can’t survive anymore…” he said as a tears slowly falling from his dreamy eyes.

“Jae…”

“I’m going to vanished, Yunho…” Jae said in between his sobs. Yunho felt his body petrified upon hearing Jae’s words.

Vanished? His Jae would gone? Leaving him alone?

“No…you won’t Jae! I would do anything to keep that sakura tree alive, to keep you here with me” Yunho said with urgency. He won’t let that happened. He won’t let Jae vanished. Not after they finally can be together.

Jae wagged his head “You can’t Yunho…”

“I’ll look for some vitamin for the tree! My mother would help me, he knows a lot about plants…”

But still Jae kept wagged his head.

“There’s nothing can do, Yunho…”

Seeing Jae sobbing in front of him Yunho’s mind went blank and he pulled Jae into his arms, hugging him tightly.

“Jae…Jae…” he chanted in Jae’s ears. His tears started to fall and together with Jae they cried.

“I love you…so much, Yunho…” said Jae, his hand clutching onto Yunho’s shirt as if he won’t let go of him but still as much as he wanted to stay, god already had a plan for him and he can’t stay in Yunho’s sakura tree anymore.

He can’t be with Yunho any longer.

Slowly Jae looked up to meet Yunho’s teary eyes, he wiped the tears on Yunho’s cheek and kiss the remaining tears away. The thought of seeing Yunho for the last time really scared him, he don’t want to let go of his most precious person but he knows that he can’t be selfish, god had been very kind to him to let a human like Yunho fall for a spirit like him.

“Don’t cry Yunnie…” Jae whispered, tried to calm Yunho and himself down, it’s hurting Jae to watch Yunho cried because of him.

“Don’t say that you would go anymore, Jae…” Yunho brushed the top of Jae’s head, run his fingers down in Jae’s smooth black hair.

Jae nodded, tried do holding his tears to not fall. If he cried now Yunho would also cry and he don’t want to see those tears anymore.

If tonight is the day night he want to spend it together with Yunho, seeing that man’s smile and feeling Yunho’s gentle touches.

“I love you, Jae…” again, Yunho said those words as if he never get tired of confessing his love to Jae.

“I love you too, Yunnie…” Jae answered with the exact emotion that Yunho had.

Yunho lowered his head and captured Jae’s plump lips with his own. Yunho kissed Jae slowly and softly as if he don’t want to hurt Jae. As much as he wants to do more than just kissing and hugging, Yunho always tried to control himself.

Slowly they parted. Yunho had his eyes on Jae’s big doe eyes as well as Jae.

“Yunnie…” Jae closed the gap between them as he hugged Yunho, his head on Yunho’s chest, listening to Yunho’s heartbeat…something that he himself don’t have.

“Please…make me yours…” he whispered but Yunho can still hear him. Yunho’s body tensed up because of Jae’s words.

“What do you mean…?” Yunho asked.

Jae looked up to meet Yunho’s confused eyes, he smiled seeing how adorably cute his boyfriend is. He knows that Yunho had been resisting himself for the past years and he wanted Yunho to take him now, for the first and the last time.

“Make love to me, Yunho…” said Jaejoong.

I want to becomes all yours, for the last time…Yunho

“B-but…I don’t want to hurt you…”

Jae smiled, he hold Yunho’s hand that was rested on his waist, pulling it up to his face and kissed it “You won’t hurt me, Yunho…I love you…please make me yours…”

Yunho smiled, despite of the fact that finally Jae asked him to do ‘that’ Yunho got this mixed feelings inside. He was afraid but also happy at the same time. It’ll be a lie if he said that he never had a thought of wanting to do more with Jae.

Without saying any more words Yunho kissed Jae’s lips softly, he brought Jae’s body closer and carefully lay him down on his bed, with him on top of Jae.

Yunho break the kiss for a moment, he watch Jae’s closed eyes flutters open and staring back at him.

“You might have heard this before but I love you Jae…” Yunho said, he takes Jae’s cold hand to his chest, Jae can feel the fast thumping of Yunho’s heart “…till its stop beating you will be the only one for me…”

And a single tear escaped from Jae’s eyes.

God, I wished I was a human. I want to be a human for this man.

 

***

 

Morning had finally come.

Yunho still sleeping on his bed with nothing on but a blanket covering his glory. He stirred on his sleep and turned to the other side of the bed, his hand unconsciously searching for a cold body of Jae but there’s none beside him. His nose can still smell a faint scent of sakura beside him but nothing was there.

Slowly Yunho opened his sleepy eyes only to be greeted by an empty space with a sakura petals covering it.

“JAE!” Yunho hold on the petals in his hand.

His Jae is already gone, he had vanished just like what he said last night.

Without able to hold it in Yunho cried, he brought the remaining petals near to his nose, feeling Jae’s smell…what’s left from him.

“I love you Jae…don’t leave me…”

The window of Yunho’s bedroom flung opened and a gust of wind greeted him with a voice that Yunho knows dearly.

“I love you too Yunho…I’m sorry”

 

***

 

It’s finally a year after Jae been disappeared from Yunho’s life and he had finally able to live his life normally again. Yunho had been a wrecked for months since Jae was gone till it makes Kyuhyun and Changmin-Yunho’s parent- worried over their oldest son’s condition. Glad finally he make it through those hard times of losing Jae. With a help from his friends and family Yunho finally become himself again.

“Good morning, Appa…Umma…” Yunho greeted his parent as he saw them in the dining room.

“Morning Hae-ah!” Yunho sit beside his brother and ruffled Donghae’s head, earning a protest from the smaller boy.

“Hyungie~!” Hae puffed his cheek in annoyance but Yunho only grinned upon seeing his brother’s expression.

“Okay, the food is ready! Let’s eat!” Changmin-their father- said as he placed the plate of kimchi on the table. You asked me why Changmin is the one who prepared the food? Simple, it’s because Kyuhyun can’t cook.

“Thank you, Chagiya~” Kyuhyun smiled and placed a kiss on Changmin’s cheek. Earning a fake sound of vomit from their sons.

“Appa…umma…don’t destroy Hae’s innocence…he’s still a kiddo” Yunho said and he laughed afterward. Earning a hit on his arm from Donghae.

“Hyung! Stop teasing me!”

And that’s how a nice morning start in Shim family.

 

***

 

Yunho closed the door behind him and automatically that place caught his sight. The place where Jae’s sakura tree were. On that morning when Jae disappeared that tree were dead and his parent decided to cut the trunk.

“Good morning, Jae” he said when he walked passed that tree, a smile on his face upon remembering how Jae would always greeted him first thing every morning.

Yunho walked toward the subway station where he usually get in. He met some of his friends and they walked together.

“Whooa…it’s still early but this station already packed with people” Junsu said, earning a nod from Hyukjae and Yunho.

“Let’s go! The train will arrive soon…” said Yunho as he walk faster, his friends following behind him.

He was standing behind the yellow line, waiting for the train to arrive when suddenly a man bumped his back and they both fall to the ground.

“Ouch…” Yunho winced in pain at the feeling of the ground hitting his body and the figure whose still on top of him.

“OMO! I’m sorry!” that person moved his body away from Yunho and he held his hand to help Yunho getting back up.

That voice…

Yunho hurriedly looked up only to be paralyzed by the big doe eyes which been staring back at him “Are you okay?” that person asked him with a worry tone.

This face…

“Jae…” Yunho chanted the name and the guy who held his hand stared at him confusedly.

“You know my name?” he asked.

“Y-you’re really Jae?” Yunho asked him back. His eyes never leaving the pretty figure in front of him, watching every part of that body carefully. Yunho’s hold on that man getting firm and tighter as he waited for the answer.

“Yes…I’m Kim Jaejoong, but people usually called me Jae” he smiled.

I love you Yunho…always…

 

 

 

 

 

~The End~