My Desire, Their Doom

My Desire, Their Doom

 

Once my alarm clock rang, I popped up, already forgetting where I was.

As soon as I reminded myself of where I was and what my intension was, I got up, got dressed and brushed and left to with my backpack to find the kitchen. The kitchen was almost as big as the living room and the living room was four times larger than my room. 

No one else was awake, so I made myself some breakfast.

‘Wait! If I kiss up to them and give them some breakfast, maybe they’ll trust me more, trust me enough to tell me something juicy.’ I started making the world’s largest breakfast with about two hundred pieces of bacon, all fifty super stuffed omelets, and I arranged juices on the table; apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, etc.

Just as I set the fiftieth omelet on the mile long table, Injoon stepped in, eyes wide and hungry. “Did you make all of this… for us?” He asked making sure this was his breakfast before attacking the table.

 

“Hey guys, come down here, its breakfast time!” Injoon yelled loud enough for my ear drums to burst open. I heard about every door open, and hungry guys come and shovel food into their faces. 

The only one missing was Zin. I went up, getting pissed at this lazy, horribly annoying guy. I knocked on the door, telling him that breakfast was ready, but all I heard was a groan and shuffling of the bed. I barged through the door ripping the covers off his back and right when I did that I turned away.

He was on the bed with only his underwear, EW! He popped up and tried snatching his covers back but I took it away and dropped it in the hallway. He looked like he was about to get up and rip my throat out. I ran out yelling that breakfast was ready one last time.

I went back to the dining room to find everyone, dead full, and some of them were on the floor. The faces of pleasure were written all over their faces and it was already a fact that most of them admired me.

Zin came stomping down, still in his underwear, and threw himself onto the chair and ate the food on his plate as if was garbage.

I was unsatisfied with the untrusting leader and just took my anger out on cleaning the dishes off the table and putting them into the dishwasher.

Zin glared at me from afar but I ignored him. I didn’t get to eat and now I was going to be grumpy all day. Finally after a while, everyone hectically got dressed and grabbed their backpacks to head out the door.

“Now, you might get bombarded but that’s why you need to stay in the group as we walk around otherwise they’ll rip every DNA visible.” Kevin said as if it happened to him before. I gulped before coming out into the sunlight and seeing about the whole student body around their dorm. ‘WOW! These girls must be crazy.’ As it seemed, Bang always cleared the way making him seem like a body guard to protect most of the weak members of this group. ‘Now that I mention the group, why did they pick me?’ These girls always scared me, but I never knew really how scary they can be. We were cutting through the crowd like a knife, staying in a perfect triangle. Once class started, I had to introduce myself to the class except this time everyone was nice and actually cared about me up there, well I wouldn’t know why they cared but I hope it’s not because they see me as “eye-candy” like most of these girls called the fifty idiots. I came to a seat surrounded by girls who pushed away the other nerdy guys. I stayed calm and cool, not caring about these girls who were always so mean to me usually. They took my attitude as a sign of charisma. After about seven more classes of that fake sugar coated niceness, I finally dragged myself to the group members to where they told me to meet up. I was probably the last one there since I saw about everyone else’s faces. We walked back to our dorm and I automatically headed for my room.

I was stopped by Chaejin begging, “Hyung, can you make us dinner.” I turned around to see his face and many others with a needy face. I nodded my head and they all cheered.

 

“I’ll need one other person good at cooking though because I can’t make food for all of you guys at once.” I said sounding a little whiney. At that second, everyone pointed to Karam and Karam also popped up himself as if volunteering. Making dinner with Karam was a lot faster than making it myself.

Everyone sat down and ate including me but I barely poked at my food, not wanting to waste my time eating with them.

 

“Are you feeling all right?” IOH asked, concerned.

 

“I’m fine.” I said smiling with the most fakest smile in the world that it made me sick; but he didn’t look satisfied with my answer.

After a long silent pause, Zin asked, “Doesn’t he look familiar?” Everyone shrugged, gulping down food as fast as they could.

 

“He does look familiar though, like this girl in my class that Zin shunned.” Mika said, thinking back.

 

“Why did you shun her anyways, she was nice and she probably wanted to keep the work she did to herself.” Mir said with all the other forty nine heads nodding.

 

“She gets what she gets, I’m her Oppa and she should respect me a little more than she did.” Zin said, almost sounding like a snobby little child. ‘So it was Zin who shunned me, no one else is at fault here except him!’

 

“If I were in her place, I wouldn’t have let you copy my homework either.” I said, a little louder than I expected. Zin rubbed his temples, obviously annoyed by my comment and got up leaving the dining room, leaving half a plate full of spaghetti behind. I looked at everyone else who were either in mid bite or didn’t get a chance to pick their food up to their mouth. I stared down at my food, a little embarrassed. The looks on their faces were signaling me to go up and talk to the leader. I got up, making sure that they were satisfied with their successful stare. I ran up, getting exhausted just barely there. Once I got to his door my mind went blank. ‘What was I going to say and would he let me in his room for me to even have a chance to talk to him?’ I knocked on his door for a starter.

 

 “Who is it?” Zin said gruffly.

 

I deepened my voice a little and said, “I-It’s me, Jaejoong, open the door.”

 

“Stay away Hyo Jin.” Zin said monotone.

 

“Wait, how’d you… never mind… I need to talk to you.” I said as if I really had cared.

 

“Then talk.”

 

“Privately please, their all eavesdropping.” I said, noticing forty nine heads pop out of a corner. He opened the door, pulling me in, again, by the collar of my shirt. I stumbled in to see a really huge room that must have been bigger than the living room. He slammed the door shut and crossed his arms at me, expecting an apology or something.

 

“I’m sorry I yelled or disagreed with you, now can you please be less of a .” I added please in my sentence to make it sound more polite. He was confused and made it seem like I was crazy. “What? Isn’t that what you’re mad about?” I asked like that really was the obvious reason.

 

“No… you’re just… just annoying like that girl… Su… Sung Hye… something.” He said obviously forgetting my name as if it was really that hard to remember.

 

“Sung Hye Ra? How, is it because we’re both stubborn?” I asked, as if I was talking about a whole different person.

 

“Yeah, something like that… but you also look a lot like her.”

 

My nervous sweat bled through my short sleeved shirt, “That might just be a coincidence.”

 

“Yeah, I guess… anyways… just stay out of my way and you’ll be on my good side.” He said, signaling me to leave. I left anyways, giving him a disgusted face behind his back. I opened the door and all forty nine members spilled at my feet; they scratched the back of their heads and put innocent smiles on. I ignored it and hopped over them to my room, completely annoyed. I got things ready for my shower, heading to the bathroom. I the steaming shower and began to wash my hair thoroughly.

 

Zin's P.O.V.:

 

‘That guy is so weird.’ I was just about ready to take a shower until I heard the shower running. ‘U-Know, that bastard! Why is it always when I need to take a shower?’ I stomped to the bathroom wiggling the door knob, but instead the door opened. Instead of seeing U-Know’s manly silhouette, there was a girly silhouette. ‘A girl?’ I looked at the clothes placed beside the bathtub, but those clothes belonged to Hyo Jin. ‘He’s a… there’s only one way to find out.’ I tip toed out as if I wasn’t in there before. An hour later, Hyo Jin came out of the bathroom, going to “his” room. I dominantly walked over to Hyo Jin’s room and went inside, crushing his body. Hyo Jin was frail, frailer than Kevin. No guy would be this fragile; there was also a flat chest inside that baggy pajama shirt. ‘He’s a SHE!!’ Before I got to yell at her or let alone, throw her out of the dorm, Taemin popped in, looking at us, thinking we were best friends now. He left and I let go of “Hyo Jin” if that was even her real name.

“You’re a girl, aren’t you?”


(A/N: I'm sorry, it seems short, yet again, please forgive me and find the courage to read it and i hope you Enjoy!!!!)