My Desire, Their Doom

My Desire, Their Doom

*A high school filled with Jocks, Goths, nerds, girly girls, and finally… a nobody; me. People like Kevin, Chaejin, Seyong, Zelo, Dongho, Kiseop, Eli, Bang, Jongup, Mika, Injoon, Hyunmin, Karam, Mir, Taemin, Jaejoong, Max, Insoo, Gunwoo, Jun Q, Youngjae, Himchan, Daehyun, G Dragon, Hyun Joong, IOH, Leetuek, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kanggin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, U-Know, Ghun ,Taefung, Haewon, Zin, Sulhu, Yejun, and finally Jay.  The fifty guys in this school who are completely loved by every girl in the school besides me, of course. All fifty of them use four lunch tables, copy off any person who has their homework finished, give stupid girls false hopes, eat all the frozen yogurt, and trash anyone who doesn’t help them out or isn’t nice to them, and for now, it was me, Sung Hye Ra, whom they shun. I really don’t care about what they think of me or what they might have done to me so far; like telling everyone to shun me. Even nerds spit on me just seeing my face in the morning. To make everything worse was my appearance; paper pale skin, coal black long hair, dark, tight clothing, and worst of all my glowing red eyes. People at school usually call me Sorcerer Sung Hye Ra because of my appearance. That’s why I stay alone and isolated most of the time anyway. But this would all change once I ruin these fifty incarnations of the Devil. Yes, I will sneak into their dorm some way and humiliate them like they humiliated me.*

 

My hair is now cut short: a little passed my jaw, my clothes still dark, but now men clothing; my red eyes were hiding behind black contact lenses, my pale skin was covered head to toe except my face, which I brushed with a little blush. I looked different yet I looked all the same. Now I had to get to school and have at least twenty girls looking at me to be a part of the snobby group of men. As for my part at school as a girl, my friend who lives far away, a high school dropout who looks a lot like me is taking my place. My parents don’t care what I do, and they never ask about my men’s clothing, short hair, or contact lenses. They never cared what I did, as long as I was quiet and there at home. I grabbed my black and white plaid backpack and headed out to my black Mustang. I never drive to school as I was too afraid to get the car trashed, but now no one knows I’m Hye Ra but now I’m Kang Hyo Jin. I made it to school stepping out of the car, a little nervous now. ‘What if they know it’s actually me?’ I stopped doubting my plan when I saw every girl in front of the school turn to stare at me. I spotted a few creepy girls starting to drool, gross!

I did a half bow to the ladies and tried to make it out of that area as soon as possible. That was impossible though, because I got bombarded only taking a few steps. They crowded around me, looking enthusiastic to meet me even though in reality they hated my guts. Some girls came a little too close making me a little uncomfortable. Some even screamed. I cringed a little but then I was startled by a loud deep voice. “Hey, clear away!” Bang yelled annoyed. The girls all scrambled, eyeing Bang and the other forty nine men in the background. I was standing there, blinking at the horrible men whom I would have choked in their sleep. Kiseop came up to examine me while their leader stood in the middle of the others. After circling around me like a vulture, he went back to the group and they idiotically huddled into a circle, whispering to one another.

They turned around and Eunhyuk finally announced to the crowd of awestruck fan-girls, “This guy here is now the 51st member to join us!” he said it as if I didn’t have a say in what I wanted to join or not but I ignored it because this was my intention anyways. Jay pulled me in with them, expecting me to walk with them to their huge mansion like dorm. Once we went inside the large dorm I sat dorm tiredly, exhausted from taking long flight of stairs that was the only way to get here. ‘Why do they have to walk so much, so tiring?’ Then I noticed fifty stares coming at me all at once. I sat a little straighter, even thinking I should probably stand, but I was too exhausted to stand.

“What’s your name?” Zelo asked.

“Kang Hyo Jin.” I almost forgot what I changed my name to.

“Hmmm…” the leader, Zin, was looking at me in distaste. ‘Was I not good enough to be in his posse?’ He shook the look off and handed me a golden key that was almost the size of my whole hand.

“From now on… I’ll trust you… but, you look… never mind.” He said with a hint of suspicion. I was getting nervous on the inside but I held my outward expression; uncaring and cruel.

“You have your own room like all of us, your room is next to the bathroom and Zin’s room.” Seyong said, pointing up another long flight of stairs.

“Which floor?” I said, annoyed.

“Second.” Seyong answered. I grabbed my two bags of clothes and started walking up the stairs only to fall flat on my face once I made it there. I peeled my exhausted face off the floor only to look at Chaejin walk up to the third floor, not even a little tired or sweaty. This would be a long, painful revenge for both the idiots and me, but no pain no gain. I nearly dragged myself to the room, but when crawling in, I stood up and took in my surroundings. ‘It’s huge!’ My room had a queen sized bed with two lamps beside it, a mini refrigerator for when I wanted to eat something here, a large purple couch, a mini library, four computers; all different styles, a large crystal chandelier and finally, a long dark cherry wood desk with a lamp on it, probably for doing my homework. I placed my bags on the floor beside my bed with silky emerald bed covers. I found the closet which was half the size of the room with other secrets of its own; like a hidden room I found. I hung my clothes, only taking two percent of the space in the closet, along with my shoes. I set my schedule on the desk looking over it. I had way different classes; easier classes than what I had with my original self. ‘I guess this isn’t so bad.’ After packing my stuff and getting organized, I dressed into my pajamas and headed to the bathroom. When I came out of my room, I found forty nine guys out the door half and annoyed. I probably wouldn’t have minded as much if Eunhyuk actually kept his towel on. I turned around walking back to my room until Karam asked me a question, “Aren’t you going to shower?”

“No, I already showered at home…and um… would you mind keeping your towel on Eunhyuk.” I stuttered.

“Why, we’re all guys here, right.” Eunhyuk answered casually. I nodded but I didn’t look. Then I was grabbed by the shoulder and turned around by Dongho.

“Are you embarrassed with us?’ Dongho asked, concerned.

“N-no… I just…” I tried to come up with an excuse but I didn’t have anything in mind.

“You’re a pure child aren’t you, even purer than Kevin.” Jaejoong pointed at my face and chuckled. I nodded, trying to look away from the men. That’s when U-Know pulled Jaejoong’s towel off and ran behind Hyunmin. Jaejoong covered his… area… then ran after U-Know for his towel. I was disgusted, appalled, horrified, sickened, aghast… I was every synonym in the dictionary for disgusted. I literally ran to the safety of my room and waited ‘til every guy had finally finished taking a shower. Assuming everyone finished, it was already 11:41 PM. I ran for the bathroom and didn’t even question the light left on. That’s when I literally ran in and slipped falling on something softer than the ground. I opened my eyes after the impact to gaze into annoyed dark brown eyes. All I knew was feeling skin underneath me and I got up quickly, turning away. Zin got up dusting himself off and pulled me out of the bathroom by the collar, not saying a word but he was clearly mad. I went back to my room, embarrassed. I waited five minutes until he came out, slamming the door, and then left to his room. I peeked out; then I ran with all my might to the bathroom. I finally let out whatever I had stored in myself ever since they took a shower. I left to bed relieved but I realized how much more trouble I would have to be going through tomorrow.


(A/N:I hope you enjoy!!!)