WOW

7 of the best demigods

 

Sorry if it isn't good! Please comment so that I can improve & subscribe~ KAMSAMIDA! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey. Where am i? WHERE IS THIS?! SOMEONE TELL ME WHY AM I IN MY OLD SCHOOL'S CANTEEN? Isn't that...my teacher? Mr Jung? 
Mr Jung pointed to 2 items which was on a table in front of me. 
 
  "Jeho ah, choose from either 1 of the games and sit down and play a game with me with the game you chose." He said, inviting me to choose between English chess & fencing. 
 
  "Chess. Mr Jung, i'll have a game of chess with you"
 
  "Then may the best mind win."
HUH? Why did he seem so realistic? He is a CPU....RIGHT? 
 
So I am playing as white? Ok. Play as per normal and fight till the end. 
 
White knight to c5... Black pawn to... -bam bam bam bam- A series of loud placing of pieces down sounds could be heard with a resounding 'BAM!' 
 
 "Check" I said. In a flurry of movements, it was endgame now. Mr Jung was totally weak and his movements... I could predict them. Sometimes, his thoughts somewhat clicked with mine & every single move he made... most of them were expected and I was sometimes -literally- reading his mind. His mind barrier was so weak at times! 
 
 "Checkmate. I win" I shook his hand with a bright smile. I won it. 
 
 "Come with me Jeho." He led the way to a portal and made me walk through it. 
  
"Walk through this please." He flashed his signature smile at me before I was in another environment. 
 
I was in another old school of mine again. It was break time and I was queuing up for drinks when someone cut my queue. 
  
"HEY. Queue up at the back" 
The person which cut my queue turned around. That was... That was the bully! JUNG YOON HO. 
 
  "Shut up before I punch your face."
Anger clouded my thoughts. 
 
 "GRR. YOU PABO. HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME THE WHOLE TIME." I said, anger rising in me, mixture of emotions boiling & mixing like a pot of boiling water colored with food coloring. 
 
 "Come at me then." Shrugging my threats off as if it was nothing to him. 
 
I must focus on not getting angry at him...focus...focus...ARGH I CAN'T. My mind got extremely pissed and everything around me blurred & a blinding white light blinded me, as if it was an immense relieve of pent- up anger in me. I should do this more often. 
 
  "JEHO! JEHO! Wake up! You just busted that system!" Amber shook me up
 
  "So...?"
  
"SO? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!  I just had Daesung to assemble this thing as i don't know how to assemble this back! Why do you people have such GREAT mental control over such a machine anyway? Alright, never mind. I'll submit your report. Collect it later. Now how to get this stupid system back..." Amber muttered as i got off the bed. 
 
Ouch...MY HEAD HURTS. OW OW OW! UGH. I slowly walked my walk out, as I met Peniel & Sungjae outside. They ran towards me to support me up. 
 
  "What happened? We heard a loud BOOM and you hobbled out of there! Are you ok?" Peniel asked with concern. 
 
  "Ugh... I... Amber said that I... busted that machine... Couldn't... Fix it..." I couldn't take it anymore as I fainted into Sungjae's arms. 
 
When I woke up, I was in somewhere like a hospital. 
  
"Key hyung, is Jeho alright?" I could faintly hear Sungjae's voice as I laid on a...bed? It's so comfy! 
 
  "Sung...Sungjae...?" I muttered 
 
  "Oh Jeho! You're up! You fainted just now in my arms. You better?" Sungjae looked at me with concern. 
 
  "Jeho ah. You used too much brainpower, causing you to be like that. You haven't had any training yet, so try not to use too much of your brains. Good job for destroying that machine though. Jonghyun & Minho were the only others able to do that too" Was that Key...? 
  
"YA JEHO AH!" Omma & Baro exclaimed in unison. 
 
  "Dr Kim, kamsamida! Ya! Jeho! Are you better? Do you hurt? Is it painful? You-" Omma was asking a whole lot of questions before Peniel barged in with my results. 
 
 "JEHO! You got into the Extraordinary class! Baro did you?" Peniel was jumping up & down like a happy kid 
 
 "YES I GOT IN THERE TOO!" Baro was equally excited over our results. 
 
Just then, someone knocked on the door and came in. 
 
  "Cha Jeho?"