A crazy world

7 of the best demigods

 

I am so sorry that i took so long for this & it may be too short. MIANHAE!

 

  “Jinyoung hyung? Channie? Sanduel hyung? Where is Shinwoo hyung? You all specially came to see me? How-“ Baro got cut off halfway by Gongchan, who placed 2 fingers on Baro’s lips, which freakishly sealed his lips like superglue.

 

“MMM! MMRGHH! ERRGH!” Baro was just squealing the whole time as he couldn’t talk or open his mouth at all.

 

“YA! Why did you seal Baro oppa’s lips up? WAEYO?” with a tinge of anger in voice.

  “

Just wait & let me talk & tell Baro something important first. Anyways, Aunty, we are his B1A4 members & we will be his bodyguards, as stated in the letter.” Gongchan calmly explained. With that, Gongchan muttered something that ‘magically’ unsealed his lips.

 

 “CHANNIE YAH?!” Baro exploded.

 

 Jinyoung told Baro to shush, or else Gongchan would be angry and place his fingers or chant a spell of sorts (incantation?) to keep him quiet.

   

  “Aunty, do not worry, we will bring through the whole initiation process & we will also hold a party for him as the whole group has been reunited!!!! Would you like to come along too? We’ll meet here first~” Sanduel questioned happily, jumping up and down.

 

While all these was going on, I noticed BTOB’S Peniel & Sungjae waiting at the side, as if expecting something. AHHHHHH MY BIAS PENIEL!!!! YES YES YES I HAVE BTOB’S POSTER TOO!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~

 

 “Yes okay, I feel safer with the 3 or 4 of you taking him through the whole thing, if Shinwoo is going to be coming too! Jinhyri ah! Follow the 2 of them for the initiation process! Peniel & Sungjae will be your bodyguards or actually more of your seniors & they’re helping you for the next 2 months. Now go along and meet back here for the party later yeah?” Omma exclaimed, pointing to the both of them.

 

  “Annyeong Jeho! We are BTOB’s Peniel & Sungjae!” Both of them greeted me at the same time.

W

  “Annyeong Peniel & Sungjae oppa~” I blushed, meeting my idols for the first time^^

 

While we were walking together towards the test area, they started introducing themselves…

  “Hey! Both of us are in the Extraordinary Class, E.C. for short. Being in that class gives you many benefits & the whole class sleeps in 1 dorm. And we usually have priority like, we can date & everything… oh actually, they’ll tell you all these later on if you do get in. You WILL possess at least 2 abilities if you’re in our class!” Peniel explained to me.

  “And they’ll let you know your test results around an hour after you take the test. Pretty fast eh? They’ll give either me or Peniel a call for you to take your results at the results area. The whole of BTOB is in our class and our class has many famous idols that you see in the old world.” Sungjae finished.

 

  “Oh really? I really want to get into your class! And I haven’t gotten to watch any of your live performances or get any of your autographs…” I sighed.

 

  “SO WE HAVE A MELODY HERE!!!”Peniel exclaimed.

   

Sungjae placed his arm around me, telling me that the whole group will definitely take photos and autographs with me anytime I’d like :D Then they slowly explained to me what I should & shouldn’t do during the test and if I followed their instructions, It’ll be ok. Just follow your heart and do your best, I’m sure you can do it! Peniel advised me as we were closing the station. The tester looked pretty happy that someone was FINALLY here for the test. Either she was being sarcastic OR she was way bored outta her mind. My tester was actually Amber, from f(x) and she looked…way more youthful here? They wished me luck and told me that they would be waiting for me at the exit area.

 

  “Hey. You’re Cha Jeho right? Lie here and let me inject serum into you. Relax, it’s nothing, it’s just the test. Just do as your heart tells you and then it’s finished. 5 rounds only ok?” Amber calmed me down.

 

  “HUH? Why? I hate jabs!” I wriggled around, feeling uneasy.

 

  “CHILL. It’s a simulation that will confirm your abilities from 4 categories. Now just relax and do as you seem appropriate in the simulation…”

 

HUH? 4 categories? What are they?  I think I’ll ask these after the test. Amber’s voice faded out after she injected the serum into me as I relaxed.