My life before going to the camp for demigods :)

7 of the best demigods

 

I just dropped out of school as I had just ‘started up a fight’ for the 10th time in school, causing the principal, Mr Lee, to kick me outta the school.

    “HEY! I DIDN’T START THE FIGHT! HE-“ I screamed as the door to the principal’s room slammed with a resounding “BOOM!”

As I was walking home, I decided to pick up a few sticks of ice-cream.

    “Mom likes red bean flavor, Baro oppa loves salted caramel flavor, Dad likes chocolate flavor  and I’ll get corn flavor for myself.” I thought to myself.

After I paid for my ice cream, I trudged home wearily, thinking about my future. I mean like, it wasn’t intentional at all! I couldn’t have started a fight without any rhyme or reason! Most probably the stupid principal was just biased and against my presence at his school and I am disrupting the school’s record of NO FAILURES for exams. Oh whatever. I suppose that since they don’t like me, why should bother to be sad about them? What stupid idiots. When I become famous next time, I’ll say that that was the worst school because they kicked me outta their school in 1 month for they wanna maintain their ‘awesome’ track record. What a farce. Wow, I thought so much(or so little) and I didn’t realize that I reached home already.

     “OMMA!!!!! I got kicked outta school as the principal wanted to keep their track record TT^TT it wasn’t my fault that I punched a guy and broke his nose! I-I really didn’t want to punch him until he called ME a blind rat…. Sorry mom, but I bought red bean ice cream for you!” I hugged my mom as I ran towards her.

     “Hey!!! Oh well I’ve been expecting you to drop outta school sooner or later. But don’t worry, for the urge to fight runs only in our blood and its about time that I send you to a camp that handles kids like you and your brother. If you’re good, they’ll take you in together with us and your brother can get in. Remember this my good daughter, we are FEARLESS. We are half immortals, half mortals. We are special in that way and we ALL have powers. There will be a test, a simulation test to see what power you possess. We will go there tomorrow morning alright? Let’s go and do some cooking and housework shall we?” as I walked and placed the ice cream into the fridge. She kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients for my family’s favourite foods.^^

I went to find my totally AWESOME brother, Baro, to discuss with him what mom said. I found him in his room which was choke-full of HIS posters and B1A4 posters. All autographed and all of them could fetch a high price on eBay if he sells them. He was checking his twitter account for new followers on his iPhone 5.  ‘900000 followers on twitter’ his computer screen read. On his bed were full of mangas that he read halfway. His window faced the beautiful sea and they were open. A strong gust of wind swept my hair to one side. He FINALLY saw me after 10 mins and he beckoned me to sit beside him. I sat on his bed, beside him and tapped on his shoulder and explained to him REPEATEDLY about what tomorrow is gonna be for he has a little terrible hearing.

      “So we’re gonna go and take the simulation tomorrow? COOL! The facilities there are totally awesome and hey, we won’t drop outta school anymore and have more friends that are like us too! And we can find out our special abilities now. I heard that if they spot extraordinary talents, they’ll let us go to the special class and our whole family will get special treatment!” Baro exclaimed while I passed him his ice cream to eat.

His words got me totally excited for tomorrow and it totally sounded COOL.

     “HEY JEHO(you)!!! C’MON DOWN TO THE KITCHEN TO PREP LUNCH!” Mom shouted.

“NE!!!!”I screamed

I told Baro oppa that I’ll call him to come down when food is ready. Oh gods, what a brother I have…..