Chapter 2

Love Triangle

 Great. 225 school days, plus weekends, with the person who shattered my fragile heart.

 I sighed for the umpteenth time that day. I was staying in the same room with my ex, for the rest of the school year. Anything could happen.

 We arrived at our dorm a couple minutes ago. She took a shower first, as I laid down, thinking,  on the purple bed sheets, spread out perfectly on the squishy mattress that seemed to mold perfectly to my body shape.

 I was in deep thought, when someone broke the silence with their soft voice.

"~~~?"

 The way she calls my name... still makes my heart flutter.

"N-neh?" I stuttered, getting up from my comfortable position.

"You can shower now." She said walking over to her dresser. Now I noticed she only had a towel wrapped around her. Even though she was short, she still had a really nice figure. From what I can see she lost weight. Even if she did her was still nice...

'Aish... stop it before she notices.' I mentally scolded myself.

 I quickly got up, grabbing my necessities, rushing towards the bathroom. I sighed in relief as I had escaped. What exactly did I escape from? I don't know. I just had to escape.

 I took a quick shower, and opened the washroom's door, letting all the steam escape.

 As I walked out, I heard her on the phone, talking in a hushed voice. "Yeah. I have to go now. Okay, bye."

 She looked up at me, as if I was going to eat her alive. I shifted around uncomfortably. "W-why?"

"Want to get lunch... together?" She asked, staring at me intensely as if I'll decline her invitation.

"Sure." I answered, grabbing my phone.

 She smiled brightly, grabbing my hand. "Lets go."

 I nodded as she dragged me though the door that she had flung open.

"I'm coming for you, my love!" I screamed as she was still dragging me, with her short legs that seemed to be running.

 Finally we arrived at the cafeteria. I tried pulling open the doors, but it didn't budge. I pulled, and pulled with all of my strength but it didn't move one bit. I looked back at Taeyeon, who was giggling. I spoke in a small voice. "I think I broke the door..."

 Still giggling, she pushed open the door. I sheepishly smiled, thanking her. I walked through the open doors. Upon entering, I immediately  heard the chattering, laughing and clinks of utensils hitting the plates and bowls.

"Lets go to my friends first." Taeyeon said, yelling slightly so I could hear her over all the noise.

 I just nodded and let her lead me. As we arrived at a table, I noticed they were the loudest of the loud. But as Taeyeon cleared , it became silent almost immediately .

"This is ~~~, my... friend." Taeyeon said, while... blushing?

"Hi, I'm ~~~. I'm just came here from Canada, so please treat me well." After introducing myself, I felt a cold, wet substance on the front of my shirt.

 The whole cafeteria went from loud, to silent. No one dared make a sound, you could basically hear crickets.

"Who did that?" I heard Taeyeon's voice echo.

"I did."

____________________________________

Was it good? Was it bad? Please tell me what you guys think.

Who do you think it was, huh? c;

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I wrote this with a headache ;~;

/sighs

I'm a really bad writer....

Anyways, please comment and talk to me.

Don't be shy, I don't bite. (= u =)

And thank you 22 subcribers~