Chapter 1

Love Triangle

I sighed as I walked down the street, dragging my luggage behind me. I really missed Korea. All my best and worst memories were here.

'Tae...' I shook my head, trying to get rid of my thoughts of her.

'NO. Must not think about her now that I'm back. We have went our own ways. We will not see eachother anymore... ' I frowned at my own thoughts.

'But a little part of me still wants her back...'

 I continued walking, looking for the school I will be studying and staying at.

'Is that it?' I squinted my eyes, trying to read the large sign.

'Soshi Highschool' I grinned after reading it.

 I walked through the gates, going to find the office. I walked around the campus, looking for someone to ask directions from. Of course, there was no one, everyone was in class right now.

 I looked around, seeing a blob in the distance. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look. I couldn't see so I walked closer.

'Aish... shouldn't have forgot my glasses...'

 I walked closer, now noticing that person was wearing the school uniform. They had a nice figure... not too skinny, not too fat... kinda short...

 I eyed that person's backside, not noticing they have turned around now.

"~~~?!"

Not her...

Please don't be her...

 I looked up. Its as if time stood still. No one dared to talk. Silence engulfed us. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"T-taeyon?"

 I can't believe it.

 The girl I left behind, is right here in front of me. We're both so shocked, we just stood there dumbly, staring at each other with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. My throat was dry and in need of water. Even so, I spoke in a raspy voice.

"Long time no see?"

 The person I loved just stood there, smiling at me. That cute smile. That smile that always melted me. That smile I used to love. That smile I still loved.

 Confused, I spoke again.

"Taeyeon?" I spoke a little louder, poking her cheek.

She grinned, showing her gums and all. If she keeps this up, I might just fall in love again.

"Need help?" She finally answered, in that sweet voice I've been longing to hear.

"S-sure" I stuttered. Why did I stutter? God, I'm such a fool. Already embarrassing myself.

"Lets go."

 My ex-lover took my luggage, pulling it by her side.

"Where do you have to go?" She asked, staring at me with those innocent eyes of hers.

"O-office." I answered.

"Okay."

  We headed off to the office to get my schedule and my dorm number and keys.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I took the stuff from the secretary's hand.

 I frozed as I read the piece of paper.

'Dorm room: 305

Roomate: Kim Taeyeon'

_______________________________________

nwlekgnfelkn was it good? was it bad?

I'm sorry for this... plotless story.

Yeah.

I'm just going with the flow.

So, anyways, thank you 8 subscribers. c:

Please comment and tell me what you think, anything to improve?