~I love you~

~Young Love~

The mood quickly went from playful to serious with that one sentence. All was silent throughout the park. You blinked a few times and saw the seriousness in Maru's eyes. "W-what is it oppa?" YO~ WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?!?! Maru looked down at the table and sighed. Here's goes nothing~ "I-I like you ____." You looked at him with curiousity in your eyes. You were about to say something when he continued. "And not like 'I only like you as a friend or as Barom-hyung's baby cousin'. I mean I really like you." You just sat there, shocked. He's confessing....Maru looked up at you. "You drive me crazy ____. You fill my thoughts at every moment of the day. Every little detail about you I know. From the fly aways in your hair to the way you just are. It's as if they are etched into my mind. I can't your image out of my head no matter what I do. Everytime you were around, my heart starts beating fast, my hands would get clamy and my breathing would hitch."

You had tears in your eyes at how sweet Maru was being. It was like you were in the middle of a drama where the star boy was confessing his love to a nobody-type of girl. "J-Jaejoon-oppa..." Maru looked back down at the table, scared that you were going to be rejecting him. He heard your chair scrap against the pavement and felt like crying. He closed his eyes, expecting the worst. Instead he felt your arms wrap around his neck and the smell of apples filled his nostrils. You held him close and let some tears fall from your eyes. "Thank you oppa...." Maru turned to see you crying. "W-why are you crying?" You smiled and hugged him once again. "Because you just confessed to me. You don't know how long I have been dreaming of you saying something like that. Actually this was better than any dream I have conjured up." Maru stood up and returned the hug.

The boys that were hiding in the bushes were cheering and doing awkward happy dances. They all ran out and cheered for the two of you. Both of you laughed at how silly the elders were acting. "JAEJOON'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!! JAEJOON'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" You just stared at the guys. "Were you guys there the whole time?" They obviously didn't hear you as they continued chanting. You just chuckled and looked at Maru. Maru smiled and leaned his forehead against yours. "So will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled widely and kissed him softly on the lips. Just like in my dreams....they're so soft. And sweet. And taste like mint.

The boys fanboyed as they saw the two of you kissing. "PDA!!! PDA!!!!" The two of you giggled in the kiss and broke apart. "Does that answer your question oppa?" Maru bit his bottom lip and nodded cutely. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you _____." You smiled widely. "I love you too Lee Jaejoon-oppa."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------