~I can't be in love~

~Young Love~

Days had pass since the hyungs told Maru that he was in love. I'm not in love with _____. I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! Maru was pacing around the living room alone. The hyungs were out shopping for dinner while you were in your room doing homework.

Upstairs ~ your room

You were working on the math homework that was due the next day. What is this?!?! This doesn't make any sense!! You looked at the door. Should I ask....but he's mad at me....but still.... Finally you just decided that it's worth it. You grabbed your stuff and went downstairs.

Downstairs

Maru was still pacing around the room when he heard footsteps coming from the staircase. Should I hide?! She's going to find me!! "M-maru-oppa?" Crap.... Maru turned around and looked at you with shocked eyes. "Y-y-yes?" WHY AM I STUTTERING?!?!?! You put your books down on the table. "Can you help me with the math homework. I can't seem to understand this problem, no matter what I do." Maru sat down next to you, but he kept his distance. okay...keep calm....just breathe....she smells likes apples dammit! Why must she smell sooooo good?!?! Why am I fanboying!!

Even though Maru had a hard time breathing, he helped you none the less. Once you finally got the problem, plus the ones that you didn't feel like doing, you got up. "THANK YOU JAEJOON-OPPA!!" You kissed his cheek, got all of your stuff and headed back upstairs.

The hyungs came back home and saw Maru sitting in the same spot, just staring at the stairs. "Uhhh....maknae? What's wrong?" Maru did not respond. He was barely breathing. He did not move from his spot since you kissed his cheek. "Maknae~~~~~" Rome started waving his hand in front of Maru, seeing if he was dead or not? Maru blinked and the hyungs started breathing again. Oh thank god! He's not dead! We're not going to die by the fangirls! Maru's lips started quivering, but nothing came out. Just a tiny breath.

Rome went upstairs to your room. "Hey~ what's wrong with Maru?" You looked at Rome with questioning eyes. "What do you mean? He was fine when he was helping me with my math homework...although he did seem like he was having a hard time breathing....And I thanked him by kissing his cheek since it took me forever to understand it and I was so grateful." Rome nodded at you. "Okay~ thanks aegi~" Rome closed your door and went back to the guys. That's why~

Rome went downstairs and found the guys still trying to wake up the maknae from his trance. "You guys~ I figured out why he's like that." The members turned to the leader, Maru still dazed. "____ asked him for help on her homework. And when she finally understood what was going on, she thanked him by kissing his cheek." The members went 'OHHHHHHH' and stared at the still dazed maknae. No. I can't be in love. It was just a kiss on the cheek. That was it! Lee Jaejoon snap out of it! You're not in love with _____!!