4장

Thanksgiving

 

Blue is Text Messages

Bold is the OC's speeches

Italics are written notes etc.

Red is for ringtones

Purple is for conversations over the phone

Pink is TOP's speeches

Dark Orange is BIGBANG's speeches

Black letters and Highlighted are Point Of Views


They started to move around. Then stood back in a straight line in front of you. You sat down in the chair and stared up at the turkeys. You propped your elbows on your knees and set your head in your palms thinkng. You kinda already figured out who was who. They thought they're good at hiding who's who. Appearantly not.

TOP~ The tallest one out of all them.

TaeYang~ The one who wrote the notes to you. His handwritting is one of a kind... anyone can tell.

Seungri~ The turkey that's jumping around. He's too hyper.

DaeSung~ The turkey that has the most bulky arms. 

G-Dragon~ Cause he's the only one left...

Uhhmm.. I think this one is Seungri~

The turkey standing next to the writing, one took off its head.

"Oh Ma God Noona~ It's so hoottt in the therreee~" Seungri said pouting.

Awww~ It's okay Maknae~.... Come here!!

Seungri patted his turkey's head walking towards you. You stood up standing on your tippy toes you kissed Seungri, like a mother would kiss her child.

"Thanks Noona!" Seungri said happily, gnawing on a chocolote cookie.

"Back to us now please!" Screamed the reamining turkeys impatiently. I guess they are starting to become a soaking mess in there. Hehehe

Some of the turkeys were starting to jump around, causing this one turkey on the end to fall down. But instead of simply falling down, he trip over the carpet and fell straight towards the small pool located behind them. In the process his turkey head flew off revealing a quite horrified facial expression.

I figured since all the boys know how to swim I would not need to help him. I looked down biting my lip trying to surpress a giggle.

Dude, you okay? Walking towards him and giving him a hand out of the water.

"Yeah, I guess so.." Taeyang look up at you then glance at the other standing people in turkey suits. He had an apologetic look in his eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What the hell Hyung?" Seungri busted out laughing.

"Why you laughing?" Taeyang asked annoyed.

"Because you HAHA You HAHAHAHA!!"

What The , Seungri! You are a special  Maknae. You said hitting him on the head.

"OOwww Noona~ That hurts!"

Mehhh Rong~ You said sticking out your tongue at the Panda Boy.

You went and sat back down in front of the two people left. Staring intensly at them you thought of making them battle it out with Kai Bai Bo. 

MWAHAHAHHAHA!! .... -_- Tabi always looses anyways.

I want two of you to Battle it out, Kai Bai Bo style.

The two started to battle it out. They did four rounds but all the rounds are being tied...

"Yah Yah Yah!!! What are you two doing? Stop tying up all the games would you?" Seungri screamed obviously annoyed.

"Shut Up!" Taeyang scolded hitting the Maknae in the head.

"Kai Bai Bo!" This round the results were finally made.

Jiyong won.

I knew it...hehehe

You lose!! Take off your head. I walked over and pulled Seung Hyun's head off. 

Instead of seeing a shocked or mad Bingu. He greeted me with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Hey Beautiful. You smiled back at him.

 


Heelllloooooo Thhherrreee~~ quick update!! Enjoy reading!!