Saengil Chukae! Happy Birthday! Part 1

I fall in love with my own husband

That night,You had a dream.

"Where am i?Who's that?"You heard a footstep walking in your direction.

"It's me,Zelo."Said Zelo as he bow.

"Zelo,What are you doing here?I thought you are--"

"Shh...I am.Anything can happen in a dream.Thank you Jaeyoung."

"What for?"

"Well,first at least i left in peace before hyungs beat me up for liking you secretly.Second,there won't be rumors about them being ship.Well,I guess that will still go on"Said zelo.

"You're funny.Can i ask you something?I was wondering if you still have feelings for me?"You speak in a soft tone.

"Oh...Yes,I do."Zelo looks down,embarrased.

"Sometimes i wish i could turn back time so that you can have fun with your friends.They really miss you."You lightly punch Zelo arms.

"I miss them too but i will always watch them from far.I don't have any time left.You are meeting them tomorrow right?"

"Umm.Wae?"

"I know its difficult for you to choose but do choose wisely.It isnt a game that you can play with."

"What do you mean?Game?"

"You always wanted to know why your uncle ask you to choose one of us right?"

"Emmmm....Can you tell me?"

"I can't but you will know soon.I just have to said that i hope you will choose daehyun hyung."

"Ehh?Shiro!"

"That up to you.I know you will do the right thing."

You calm down and held his hand for the last time.You lean in and whisper "I like you too but i guess fate doesn't let us."

He plaster a relieve smile on his face and fade....

 

"Wake up sleepyhead!Its already 2pm!"Hyorin throw the pillow at you."

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?I am late for school!"You throw the pillow back at hyorin.

"Today is Saturday,My dear Jaeyoung.Did you forget what day today is?"

"Your question have to wait.I'm late now.See you later."You look at the clock and quickly took  a bath.You wear a dress,let down your shiny,brown hair.and took the taxi.

"Where are you going?!"Hyorin shouts throught the window.

You did not even hear what hyorin said cos you're in a hurry.

Meanwhile at the bar...

"Remember act normally and don't be discourage if she doesn't choose any of you."

"Since that day,I always wanted to know why you want us to be her husband."ask Jongup.

"It was all her parents idea.They can't bear to let her fall in love with a stranger again.Jaeyoung once had a boyfriend.His name Kai.They really love each other untill that day,Kai ask for a breakup because he has another girl.Jaeyoung tried to kill herself but luckily someone save her.I'm a friend to jaeyoung's dad.I'm not her biological uncle,for your information. Since i'm close to you guys and know each of your personality,They trust that one of you will treat her well and make her forget that hurtful past"

"Kyung soo,Take care of the bar while i'm gone."

"You are not going to hang around?"

"No..."

Gikwang sent a text to all four of them once his outside and went in his black sedan.

 

"Daehyun,sorry but we have to go.Something came up."

"Where are you guys going?What about this meeting?Are you abandoning me?"Daehyun panics.

"We believe that you will treat her well since you guys seem close.Bring her out for a coffee or something.Treat it like a date"Yongguk pat Daehyun shoulder and left with the others.

"W..What??"Daehyun was confuse.

Outside the bar..

"Are you sure you are letting this chance to Daehyun?"

"Well.Jaeyoung not really my type.I trust him.We should be happy for him since his our friend."

"Enough talking.We need to buy the present now."Said Himchan

 

 

"I think this is a trap.I should go."

Just as Daehyun about to leave,a girl walks in.Searching thoroughly for the five of them and her uncle.

"Hey...Where's Uncle and The others?"You ask the moment you saw Daehyun.

Daehyun was speechless.

*What wrong with me?I never felt like this before.Who are you that you can make my heart beats this fast?* Daehyun thought.

"Hello?Anybody home!!"You shout at Daehyun ears.

"Oww.I'm not deaf.They are gone."Daehyun said after he come back to reality.

"So what should we do?"

"Are you hungry?I think i just heard your stomach grumbling."

"Really?I am not hungry.I should have slept more.This is such a waste of time." Your stomach growls loudly.

Everyone in the bar turn to you.

" Let's go.There's a famous cafe down the block."Daehyun laughs and went out.

You cover your face embarrased