Kai is Back.

I fall in love with my own husband

NEXT MORNING

*Beep....Beeep* Your ringtone 'I Don't Care by 2NE1' keeps ringing without stopping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"PLEASE ANSWER IT!I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"Hyorin shouted and then cover her ears with the pillow.

"Who would call me early in this morning?"

"Yoboseyo?Ahn Jaeyoung speaking.Who is this?"You talk in a sleepy voice.

"It's been a long time since i hear your voice.You can't recognise my voice?"

"K...Kai?"

"Oh,you don't seem happy to hear me?"Kai speaks.

"Oppa,Are you in Seoul?Your background is so noisy."

"Ne.I miss you.Lets meet.I will pick you up.Where are you?"

You hang up the phone and stare at the wall.

"This can't be happening" You walk all around the living room.

*ding.dong.*

"Please tell me its not him.I beg of you,God!" You hesitate to open the door but slowly open it.

"Annyeong,Jaeyoung."

"Oppa,How you know im here?"

"I track it from your phone."

"Wait here while i go get change."You went in the room and change into 

 

 Daehyun POV

"Do i look pretty in this?How about this?"Sica ask for your opinion.

"Yeah..Yeah.Just take all that you have tried on and go pay for it."

"Oppa,Bian.I don't bring any money.Can you pay for me first??"Jessica pout.

"How can you not bring your wallet?Aish..Fine i will pay." I went to the cashier and took out many amount of cash.

After shopping,me and Sica went for a stroll in the park.

End of POV

 

Ailee and Yongguk(at the beach)

"This icecream is delicious.Anyway,Why did you ask me out?" Ailee ask Yongguk

"Errr...Do you have a boyfriend?"Yongguk ask. *Please say no.I beg of you*

"Yes but we already broke up.Wae?Wait...Don't tell me you're asking me out?"Ailee turn to Yongguk who is blushing.

"What if that's a y..yes?Will you be mine,Ailee?"Yongguk kneels down.

"Of course...I WILL!Saranghae Yongguk"Ailee hug Yongguk.

"Really??Am i dreaming?"Yongguk slaps himself.

"Do i have kiss you so that you will believe?"

Yongguk shyly smile.

They both kiss each other passionately.

End~~

 

Park

 

"It turns out that she cheated on me.I'm sorry for breaking up with you.I don't want to but you'll be killed if i don't leave you. I'm really sorry."Kai let it all out.

You gave him a friendly hug and calmly pat his back.

"You know how much i have suffer when you're gone?I almost kill myself.Luckily im still alive,thanks to that someone. Why now do you come appearing back infront of me?I...I"You stutter at the last sentence.

 

"You need some time to think it over.I know.That's the why i came back here.I want us to be like what we used to be.I want to make it up to you. I really love and miss you.There's not even one day that i don't think of you."

"K...Kai,I miss and love you too but......I have move on.If my parents found out,I'm dead.I'm sorry.How i wish that day didn't happen and we never broke up."You hold onto your tears.

"I understand.It alright."Kai was dissapointed.

 

 

You stand up to leave when you saw Daehyun walking with Jessica linking their arms together.

You quickly went back to Kai and playfully play with him.

"You said you miss me right?Let's have fun like we use too.First place is the Mall." You fakely smile and at the same time your heart is painful seeing both of them close together.

Kai plays along even though he doesn't know the reason why you act like that suddenly.

 "Oppa,I'm happy that you agree to go out with me.Have you started to show interest with me?"Ask Jessica.

"Oh,Oh.IS that Jaeyoung?"

"Jinjja??I LOVE YOU OPPA!"Jessica link her arms tightly to Daehyun's.

"Where did they go?.Sica-ya,let go of me.Oppa is busy now so take this money and go home straight.Bye" 

Daehyun lost trace of you and Kai but manage to catch up and follow wherever you two go.

 

Shopping Complex

 

"You look like Johnny Depp from Pirate of Caribbean with that moustache and hat."You giggle.

"At least i'm better than you.You look like a fake fairy."

"Fake Fairy?Psst..Then you look more like a ugly ---"

 

Kai cut your line and said "You look like a fake fairy because your smile isn't how it you use to be.Fairy are suppose too smile."

 

"Who is he?They seem so close."Daehyun hide behind the shelf with his shrek headband which he randomly took from the shelf.

You saw him and tried not to laugh.So you let out a smile to avoid laughing. "There's that smile that i want." 

"Really?Good then.Oh,Oppa I need to go now.It's getting dark.Hyorin would be worried."

"Now?Okay.I will give you a call later.Want me to sent you?" 

"No need.I know how to go back."You lie to him.

"Oh okay.See you."Kai suprisingly gave you a peck at the forehead.

You was surprise by his sudden action but wave goodbye and went off.

*Did that really just happen?Why am i feeling so hurtful now?*Daehyun place his hand near his heart.

 

Home

"Where is this kid?Gone without telling me this morning and now not even a call or a text.Where are you,Jaeyoung?" Hyorin looks at the wall clock which already struck 11pm.

 

Your POV

"Why am I still at the same place after walking round and round?"You walk a few more steps and came into a dead end.

"Eotteokhe?(What should i do?) I shouldn't have reject Kai's offer.How am i going back home now?"

You tried to ask for help but you didn't even know the exact address to the apartment.The only way you know to go home is from your school.

You dial Hyorin's number since you couldn't reach Ailee.

"YAH!EODIEYA(Where are you?)It's 12AM already."

"Biane,Hyorin-ah.I'm lost.I don't know how to go back.Help me!"You sobs on the phone.

"Where are you exactly?"

"Nan mollayo.(I don't know)"

"How am I going to pick you up if you don't know where you are at?Wait there and stay put.I will ask for help."

You stay there looking at cars past by like a one retard girl.

End of POV

"Why arent you picking up the phone Yongguk?" Hyorin call Daehyun instead when Yongguk didn't answer the call.

"Hello,Hyorin.What is it?"said Daehyun

"Jaeyoung's not home till now.She call me and now she's lost.Help me find her please"

"She's not home yet?That irresponsible idiot!Don't worry,i will find her soon,kay?"Daehyun assure Hyorin before hanging up.

As soon as he hangs up,he saw you sitting there all alone.

You keep biting your nails cos you're scared.Many drunken man walks thru and fro.

"Hey miss,The bus has long gone.How come you're still here?"Daehyun teases you.

"D...Daehyun?How?Did Hyorin ask for your help?"

Daehyun nods."Let sent you back home."

 

As you two silently walk back home,in your mind *Should i thank him or not?Why am i suddenly so nervous to just said thank you to this dummy.*

Without you realising,your eyes were like almost going to close shut.

Daehyun catch you before you collapse.

"She's really weird.How can she fall asleep in the middle of walking?" Daehyun piggyback you and sent you home.

"Daehyun-ah,Did you find me because Hyorin told you too or is it because you are worry?"You said in your sleep,not even realising it.

Daehyun just smile and whisper it softly so that you couldn't hear."Both."


SORRY if i update it late but here it is.I will like to thank everyone for subscribing,reading and commenting about my story. Do continue reading my story till the end even though i might update late.For those silent readers,Do subscribe :D

 

It looks like both you and Daehyun started to like each other but don't realise it. And here's some pictures of Kai from EXO K(In case,If you don't know who he is)