Dancing in the Rain

Dancing in the Rain

 

I sighed and looked out the window. It was 8:30PM right now and Chen still hasn’t come home yet, I was getting bored and being in the house for the whole day was rather boring. I picked up my phone and keys and ran out of the house. I inhaled a deep breathe of the fresh air, I stretched a bit before walking down the road, I looked up at the sky and it was grey hinting that it was going to rain. Oh wells, I liked the rain, call me weird but I liked the feeling of the rain hitting my skin. I walked to a basketball court and suddenly it started to rain, heavily. I smiled and spun around in the rain, laughing like a little child. I started to dance and move my arms in weird ways, a few minutes later I could hear thunder echoing throughout the street.  I liked the rain but I love thunder, I don’t know why but I just liked the sound of it, ringing through my ears. People ran past the park with umbrellas over their head, trying not to get wet, they would slow down to stare at me. Sure I did look weird but did I need their opinion on what I did? I don’t think so.  A few more minutes of dancing I heard my name being screamed from a distance, I stopped and looked around. I saw a figure in the distance with an umbrella above his head; I squinted and took a closer look at the stranger.

“AH! JONGDAE!” I screamed. The figure turned around and took a look at me before racing his way over here. Chen was in front of me in a few seconds huffing and puffing. I giggled and patted his back, he quickly caught his breathe and pointed a finger at me.

“What are you doing out here in the rain?! Are you crazy?! You could catch a cold!” He screamed, I rolled my eyes ‘He sounds like my mother’ I thought. I walked out from under the umbrella, letting the rain hit my skin again and started to spin around.

“I love the rain! You should know that Chen, anyways I got bored at home and decided that I need some fresh air” I replied, still in the rain. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Come back under here, I don’t want you getting a cold. We’re going home and no buts” Chen sternly said as he placed the black umbrella above my head again. I pouted and rolled my eyes,

“Yes, mother”. Chen shot me a look and I innocently smiled back at him. He placed the umbrella in my hand and took of his jacket, revealing a black sweater he was wearing underneath. He wrapped the jacket around my shoulders. I shook my head,

“Ani, you should wear it, aren’t you filming your MV tomorrow? I don’t want you to have a cold while your filming” I tried to give the jacket back to him but he refused to take it.

“No, you wear it , I don’t want you to have a cold” I sighed, giving in and snuggling into the warm jacket. We walked home and Chen quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, once he came back he wrapped the towel around me trying to keep me warm. He dragged me to my room and he pulled out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt for me to wear.

“Here change into these clothes” After that, he left my room. I changed into the clothes and dried my hair with the towel. I unlocked my door and walked down the hallway but to be dragged again to the bathroom. I groaned and followed Chen. He blow dried my hair and made sure that I was dried and didn’t have a fever or cold. We sat of our couch with a blanket, snuggled up. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he softly patted my hair.

“Oppa, can you sing me a song?” I asked, he nodded and started to sing ‘Into The New World’ Chinese Ver. I started to dose off and he stopped singing. He carried me bridal style and brought me to our room, be placed me down and switched off the lights. He crawled in and wrapped his arms around my waist, he kissed my check and fell asleep after a few seconds.

The next morning I woke up to find the bed empty. I frowned and found a note next to me,

‘Dear Jagiya,

Sorry I had to leave early, I’m filming the MV right now! It’s going to come out later so watch it!

P.S Eat the porridge, it’s good for you!

From Kim Jongdae <3’

Next to the note was a hot bowl of porridge. I smiled and eat it all, I ran my fingers through my hair trying to undo some knots. Later I hopped on my laptop to find the MV out already, probably leaked. I watched it my eyes glued on Chen. I gasped once I realised that his ‘power’ was lighting/thunder, I squealed and giggled. My phone beeped and a message popped up. ‘Do you like my power?’ Chen wrote, I chuckled and replied to him, ‘Very, I love it <3’.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey this is tellmewhatislove ! WOOW POSTED ANOTHER ONESHOT UP ! hehehe hoped you like it !

Comment and subsribe ! ~