Sorry, It can't be.

It can't be. [One-Shot]

"You look beautiful, unnie." I said, trying to fake a smile. So she won't see how much hurt I was.

"Really? Kamsahamnida!" She hug me as a response I hug her back. 

"I'm really excited right now. Aish..what time is it hyunnie?" Yoona asked me. 

"Don't be too intense unnie, you still have 30 minutes before the wedding start." I smiled.

"Ha, I'm really nervous and happy and I don't know!" She said happily. "Being Mrs. Cho, is a dream come true!" Then she hold my hands. "Can you check on Kyuhyun? On how he's doing. You know I can't go there because it's bad luck." She smiled at me sweetly. 

"Ugh yeah sure!" I said happily. But truly it hurts knowing she's going to marry the only guy I've loved so much. I turned my back to her when she suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Thank you so much hyunnie, for being my bride's maid." She smiled at me.

"That's nothing." I said as I turn around and went out. I was walking at the hallway when I suddenly remember the old times. I shook my head to forget them. 'Move on Seohyun. You have to.' I thought to myself.

Then I reached the room of the groom. I opened the door and saw Kyuhyun looking at the mirror. Then he look at me.

"Hyunnie." He said.

"Oppa, um. Yoona wants me to check you if your good." I said.

"Tell her I'm fine. No need to worry." He smiled and then he turn around to look at the mirror once again.

"Oppa.." I said weakly.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can I ask you a favor for the last time?" I ask him, I was looking down. I was afraid on how he's going to respond.

"Sure, your my hyunnie. What's it?" He smiled.

"Can I hug you for the last time?" I ask looking at his eyes. His eyes were unsure. It looks like he doesn't want to.

"Ugh, yeah." He said unsurely. It hurts to know he doesn't want to, but this is the last time. And I gathered all the courage I have to ask him that. Then I went to him and hug him. I hug him tightly like I don't want to let him go. It hurts to know that eventhough I love him so much, that I don't want to let go of him. Still I have to. I need to, I am required to.

Then suddenly there was a flashback. All the memories we spent together. Our first meeting, first talk, first date, first kiss. It hurts to remember all that things. It makes this more worse, the hurt that I'm feeling right now. But what makes it worst is..

He didin't hug back.

"Why oppa?" I asked him as tears started to fall on my eyes. I couldn't hold it back anymore that's why I let it fall on my eyes.

"Hyunnie, you already know it. We can't be..." He said softly.

"Why oppa? Why we can't be?" I asked him again.

"Hyunnie...don't act like you don't know the reason here. We both know why." He defended.

"Why oppa? Because of a dumb reason that we're siblings huh?" I said crying more hardly. Knowing yes we can't be.

"Hyunnie, that's not a dumb reason." He said then he pushed me away. "Hyunnie, this is serious. We are related to each other by blood. That's not a dumb thing. Hyunnie, it hurts to know that we can't be. That whatever I do I can't fight for you. That through all this things I can't fight for our love.." He paused then he wiped the tears on my eyes and he hel my hands. 

"Hyunnie, deep inside I'm broken into pieces. I'm hurt by the reason we can't be. Hyunnie please don't cry it's just makes this situation more harder for me. Please don't cry, I'm being hurt whenever I see like this. I love you Hyunnie but I can't. I'm really really sorry." He said. I was looking down still crying. It hurts to know he still love me but he can't fight for it. He cupped my face and he looked into my eyes. Is he crying too? I look at his eyes and I found a crystal thing forming in his eyes.

"But I've already made my desicion to marry Yoona. I can't back out." He paused.

"Saranghaeyo Cho Seohyun." He siad then he leaned to my face and kiss me. It was soft and sweet just like the first time. I kissed him back. We we're both owning that moment. I wish it wouldn't end. That we would stay like that. Just the two of us. Then he pulled back.

"Goodbye," He whispered. Then someone knocked on the door. I suudenly step away from Kyuhyun.

"Hey you should be ready, the wedding is going to start on 5 minutes." Changmin said,

"Okay I'll be there." He said. Than Changmin closed the door.

I turned my back as Kyuhyun went for the door. I didn't look at him because it will just break my heart more. Then I noticed that he look at me for the last time. I saw it in the mirror. Then he smiled and went outside.

"Saranghaeyo oppa. Annyeong." I whispred.