Please believe me...

Forever Four

The girls run to the bathroom:

Jessica: panting Yoona! Stop! What's wrong?

Yoona: I... Jesica-ah.

Jessica: ... Did Taec say something? Aish Yoona, what could he have done? Why are you crying?

Yoona: I think Taec... Wait, he said to not say. Agh, Im Yoona. How can you be so selfish? If Taec likes Jessica, then I should want him to be happy. No matter how long I've liked him. Hmm... Nevermind.

Jessica: Stop it. What did he say?

Yoona: ... Jess, do you like Taec?

Jessica: stunned Wh-What? Does Taec know I like him? I haven't told ANYONE. Not a single person! No. Of course not! Didn't I already say I like Donghae?

Yoona: Hm. I guess. Wow... Both Hae and Taec like Hara... Hehe. My best friend is so popular.

Jessica: Is that all? We should get back to class. The guys are probably freaked out by your sudden rush to the bathroom.

Back in the classroom:

Donghae: Taec... are you saying...

Taecyeon: Yes...

Donghae: OH MAN. YOU LIKE JUNG JESSICA. bursts out laughing Dude! Ask her out! And once I gain the nerve to ask Yoona, we can double date! This is greaaat.

Taecyeon: ..... LEE DONGHAE. Are you serious? Wasn't the first thing I said was that this was a whole big misunderstanding?? Aish, this guy. Seriously? Oh right. I still have to ask Jess about her liking Hae. Is that possible?

Donghae: Fine, fine. I'm not going to ask Yoona anytime soon, anyways... It's impossible. suddenly quiet. Taec.. I don't think she likes me back. And if she does like me, it's definitely not in the way I like her.

Taecyeon: sigh Bro, I'll work on her. Come on. Don't give up now! You've liked her for a long time! I've liked her for a long time, too... NO. FOCUS, TAEC. Agh, this is getting harder.

Donghae: Yea... I think I'll ask her soon...

The girls come back in.

Jessica: Sorry! Sudden bathroom emergency. Girl stuff. Let's get back to work!

Donghae: That was one LONG emergency. What do you guys do in there? Jessica kicks him HEY.

Yoona: Let's just get back to work. Mr. Park is going to get mad at us.

Taecyeon: glancing at Yoona Did she really not say anything? I have to clear things up. Yoona-ah.. You have to understand, I don't like Jessica.

Yoona: Yea, you just like someone else.

Taecyeon: Yoona...

Yoona: It's fine. Let's continue working. avoiding Taec's eyes

Taecyeon: Ok...

After class:

Yoona: Come on Jess! Our next class is starting soon!

Jessica: Yea, coming! whisper to Taec I need to talk to you later.

Taecyeon: Huh! You have a lot to explain to me, too.

Jessica: What-

Donghae: Ok Taecyeon! Get a move on! We're going to be late. Stop bothering him, Jessica!

Jessica: YAH! Go away, Donghae. Donghae stickes his tongue out

Yoona: You kids. Ha... Jess, let's go.

***********************************************************

Sorry for not updating recently! For... two months... SORRY! :D