chapter 12

love life

            I’m excited to going to school since I will meet her and spent a whole day with her again. I wake up so early that make my hyungs worried. Usually I’m the last person to wake up. I help Hangeng hyung in the kitchen, but he send me out since I’m messing around.

            “ Hyung... Breakfast is ready...” I shouted and placing the dishes on table. My hyung running to the table.

            “ Kyu,are you okay?” Sungmin hyung asked worriedly and placing her palm on my forehead.

            “I can’t be more okay.” I said and start ate my breakfast. My hyungs glancing each other that make me gigled. Kkk~ hyung,just thanks to hyunnie who make me like this.

            I finished my meal and waiting for the other to get ready. So, I sat on the couch and open my book, flip page by page. This book is really interesting and now I’m enjoying it so much. As they ready,we walk to school.

            When we arrived at school, a bunch of girls following us when a five girl inturepted them and shoved them away. They walk closer to us and snuggled by our arms,actually just me,Heechul hyung,Donghae hyung,Eunhyuk hyung and Siwon hyung. They are so anoying, we even not close to them but they always flirting around. But it seemed that Heechul hyung can deal with them.

            “ oppa, I bring a lunch for you. I make it by myself.” She said as she give me a big lunch book.

            “ umm.. thank you Hyelim-ssi.” I said and accepted the lunch box. She snuggled me even closer that make me feel uncomfortable when I hear a familiar laughter behind us. I smile widely knowing her coming. I released Hyelim’s hands around me, and run toward her. The other member also do the same except Heechul hyung who enjoying his time with Sohee. I can see they got pissed off ignored by us. I quickly wrap my arm around her shoulder.

            “ finally you come, I can’t take any longer with them.” I said that make her chuckle. She saw Heechul hyung wrap his arm around sohee waist when they share the laughing. And her face change, a pissed face.

            “ wae gurae?” I ask worriedly.

            “ I don’t know, I don’t like her. Especially when she is with Heechul oppa.” She said almost whisper.

            “ yah,are you jealous with her? You’re supposed to jealous with Hyelim since she close to me ” I said jokingly but deep inside I mean it.

            “ aniyo... I just feel uncomfortable when she and her friend around. And you know oppa, why must I jealous with her? I’ve already close with you,closer than her.” She said cutely. Her words. Oh my god,please don’t do that Seohyun.

            “ o..okay... let’s go to class.” I said and pulled her hand and big a goodbye to my hyungs and her unnies.

            I can’t concentrate at the class,her words keep repeating inside my head. Why is she always like that? Make me flying to the sky. When suddenly the bell rings and distract my thoughts.

            “ let’s go oppa.”

            “ I already have a lunch.” I said and place the lunch box Hyelim gave on the table.

            “ oh okay, I’ll go first.” She said and waved to me.

            “ yah! Seo Joohyun! Am I let you go?” I said “ come here. It’s a lot, I can’t eat by myself.”

            “ uhm? why are you bring that much? ” she said,amazed with a lot of kind food in front of her.

            “ do you think I have so much time to prepared it? Hyelim-ssi gave me this morning.”

            “ awww. You have an admirer oppa.” She said while patting my nose with her finger tip. “ I must make you a lunch someday,or she will take you from me.”

            “ mwo? Uhuk uhuk..” I choked my food when hearing her words.

            “ oppa, are you okay? ” she said while patting my back.

            “ I’m okay, what are you talking earlier? ” I faced her,examining her reactions. Her sparkling eyes met mine,and for some seconds I forget to breath. Her eyes sparkling when she said.

            “ anyone can’t take you from me.” She paused that make me more nervous. “ because you have promise me, Genie.” I sighed, a little bit dissapointed with her answer.

            “ so, what if I get a girlfriend? ”

            “ It’s okay, you will get a girlfriend soon.” She winked. “ but, I hope you still have a time for me, even it’s just a minute.”

            “ what do you mean? but, how if you get a boyfriend? ”

            “ kkk~ you have an admirer,maybe she is your long lost princess. I think even if I get a boyfriend I will spent more time with you.” She smiled. Now, I can’t resist her charms for sure.

           “ haha... your boyfriend will get jealous of me.” I said as I feed her. I really love everytime like this. Involve in a friendly chat, revealed each other secret etc. I feel that I’m trusted.

           “ My boyfriend mustn’t get jealous easily,or he will dead jealous of me, since I am sorounded by a lot charming boys.” Her expression is priceless, I laughed crazily.

           “ yah!! what are you laughing at? ”

 End of Kyuhyun’s POV

As Kyuhyun and Seohyun joking and chasing each other. Outside,  a girl watching them with an anger in her eyes.

            “ Flirt... she is such a flirt!!! See what I will do to you Seohyun. Just see...”


            The boys and girls walking to dorm together they shared laughter and mocking each other. Everyone at their way home always look at them,because they are so noisy. A bunch of crazy teenagers walking together,as if they will make a riot.

            “ chankaman! ” Seohyun yelled when she held her handphone. “ wait me here, I get a call. Just a minute.”

            They waited the maknae,they fooling around,doing some lovey dovey,mocking each other,etc. When Kyuhyun just stay silent waiting for her for comeback. He daydreaming when felt someone tugged her selves.

            “ oppa, Yonghwa sunbae ask me out.” She whispered. Kyuhyun felt a stab in his heart. He remained silent. Then she moved to her unnies and tell it. After they heard it, her unnies cheering like little childs that surprised everyone on the street.

            “ yah! girls... the people starring at us! ” Leeteuk said while quieting the girls that now jumping crazily.

            “ oppa... our baby maknae asked for a date...” Yoona said,hit Kibum’s arm happily.

            “ who? Tell him to meet me..” Heechul said and eyeing Seohyun possesively. “ I have to make sure,he is good for you.” Heechul gazed her that answered by a noded and a shy smile.

            Everyone now cheering their baby that finally will experiencing a love. Kyuhyun fake a smile when she go to his side. He can see a happines in her eyes. The sparkles shining brightly.

            “ joohyun ah, you’re taken first. Finally he realized your love. Chukkae...” he said bitterly while ruffled her smooth hair that resulted a slap on his arm.

            “ I’m not taken yet.” She said. “ I’m happy, are you happy,oppa? I must consulting with you a lot then.” She said that make Kyuhyun frozen.

            “ o...of course ye...yes..” he stuttered,can’t tell his true feeling.

Kyuhyun’s POV

            The truth is I am not happy at all joohyun ah... I am afraid that he will take you from me. But I have to happy to you, since someone will take you from me.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV.


sorry...

I'm not update for so long time...

I barely find time to write....

sorry....

please don't unsubscribe me....

I'll update faster next...

 

thanks for comment and subscribe...^^

i'll do my best...

thanks for support...