chapter 11

love life

            Kyuhyun flip the page of a thick book, he found the book is quite interesting. At first he seems bored,as he reads page by page he found something that make him can’t stop read the book. That’s make his hyung amazed,he never let go off his game console, but now it is left on the table,untouch.

            “ what happened with him? ” Sungmin ask the rest.

            “ I don’t know either. Maybe he finally give up in that game. ” Heechul said.

            “ it can’t be. That’s impossible I think. ”

            The boys still chit chatting about Kyuhyun’s suddenly change when Kyuhyun close the book and run toward his room.

            “ see... he would never stop gaming. ” Leeteuk said and shook his head.

            “ hyung, I go outside. Don’t wait me,maybe I go home after dinner. ” Kyuhyun said while put her shoes, he doesnt realize his hyungs’ jaw drop.

            “ what was that? ”

            Meanwhile,Kyuhyun happily walking to the park. He bring a gloves with him. He walk faster when he see a girl has sat on the bench.

            “ Seohyun ah...”

            “ oppa, you late again.” Seohyun said and pouted.

            “ kkk~ sorry...” he said and see that she just wear glove on one hand. He smiled.

            “ genie,grant me a wish...” she said cutely while swing her hand.

            “ sowoneul malhebwa girl..hahaha...”

            “ take me to the amusement park.”

            “ that’s easy... let’s go...” Kyuhyun said and pull her hand.


            After the arrived at the amusement park, her face bacome brighter she jump like a little girl. The first ride they take is roller coaster, she screaming like a little girl,while Kyuhyun enjoying the ride. After the ride finished, he teasing her. And they really enjoying all the ride. They still mocking each other,when Seohyun stomach grumble.

            “ seems, the crybaby hungry.huh?” kyuhyuh said while patted her head.

            “ that’s right, i’m really hungry...”

            “ let’s eat first and go home..”

            They going to a ttubokki stall. They eat a lot since they didn’t eat since morning. Because they enjoying the rides so much, they didn’t feel hungry.

            “ it’s sooo delicious..” Seohyun said with sparkling eyes.

            “ of course, we eat there often. And this place is so nice too.” He said.

            “ i’m done... let’s go..”

            They walk to their dorm,since it’s not too far. But on the way, Seohyun get tired.

            “ oppa,i’ll tell the last wish.” She said and Kyuhyun faced her. “ give me two more wish.” she said and laugh.

            “ yah, you can’t..”

            “ of course I can, you’re my genie. And that’s my wish..” Seohyun smirked.

            “fine, but you have to make it now.” Kyuhyun sigh. “ no more wish tomorrow.”

            “ okay...” she gigled. “ the first one, give me piggy ride back to my dorm.”

            “ what? I can’t even lift you for a metre.” He said.

            “ what the... i’m not that heavy..” she pouted that make Kyuhyun weaken.

            “ ok ok... I’m a strong man.” Then, Seohyun hop on his back.

            “ thanks oppa...”

            As they walk, they keep in silence. No one seems enjoying the silence. Suddenly Seohyun yell.

            “ oppa, look... the moon is sooo beautiful. ” she pointing the round moon. “ the stars so bright.”  She said excitedly.

            “ what are you doing? Don’t move.”

            “ so...sorry.” she stop moving. “ oppa, i’ll tell the last wish.”

            “ tell it, i’m listening. ”

            “ we are a bestfriend right? ” she asked and trying to look at his face which make her face so close to his face.

            “ o..of course...” he stuttered. “ why? ” now,he feel his face blushing.

            “ you know, I think you’re a person that understand me the most. Even my oppas and unnies can’t understand me like you.”

            “ gurae? ” Kyuhyun surprised,he never think like that.

            “ yes. It seems you have known me for along time. Maybe at the life before we have been a bestfriend.”she giggled at herself statement.

            “ maybe. I feel that way too.” he smiled.

            “ oppa,my wish is. Could you keep like that to me,understanding me,always by my side whwnever I need someone that I can lean on,always keep our friendship till forever?”

            He feel a bit dissapointed at her last statement, actually he need their relationship not only to be bestfriends. But, as long as he always by her side,that’s enough.

            “ of course we will be a bestfriend since before life until afterlife.” He smiled and they not realize that they have reached her dorm.

            He put her down and give her glove.

            “ keep it, that’s our symbol.” She said. “ it’s weird,we seem like a couple. Kkk~”

            “ yes, but I think I would be sad if my girl like you.” He said jokingly.

            “ oppa~ ”

            “ kkk~ just go inside, or your unnies will be mad.”

            “ ok,thanks oppa, you are a nice genie. You’re the best. Bye bye..” she waving and go inside.

            Actually he hope today would never end. He enjoying today so much. He spent a whole day with her lovely bestfriend. He back to his dorm and smiling all the way.


update....

enjoy chingu....

do comment and subscribe....

thanks so much... ^^