Calling

Calling

He was on his room, sitting in front of the picture of a girl... smiling, thinking... "Should I call her?" this words keeps humming on his head. So he finally get the courage and took the phone and dialed her number...

Each number he press makes his heart acelerate... XXX-XXXX-XXXX

he heard the beep on the phone... beep beep beep beep...

It takes 30 seconds for her to pick the phone...

"Hello?" he heard from the other side of the phone, he frozed...

"Hmmm hello?, is someone there?" the girl asked and he snaped out of the freeze

"Ah, yeah its me.. Kris" He sounded a little stunned

"Ahmmm..." She replied uninterested

"What happened? I've been calling you... why havent you answered... are you busy?" 

"Hmmm...." she sighed "Its..."

"Tell me... are you sick? do you need something?" Kris asked

"Ahmmm.." she sighed again "Dont treat so well can you? "

"What?... why? Im your boyfriend if you are doing this, it will make me worry about you"

"Dont treat me so well, I dont like how you treat me so good you know?...." She sounded arrogant

"Ahhh? whats happening?" 

"I liked someone else... lets just break up" 

"What? say that again..." 

"I said I like someone else... lets break up" 

"Ughh...break up huh... " Kris take out a cigarette... and the sound of a lighter was heard... "huuuuu....."

"How old is him?

"25, Yeah I know he is older than me but I like him cause he is smart..."

"What is he doing?"

"Something I really like, not like you... how long we've been dating but look at you... you are still the same as before did you ever think of your future? you cant even have your own business..."

"But..." He was cut by her

"What would you give me if I stay with you...? I dont want to stay my life with someone who has not goals in his life..."

"But I really love you... I can change... you cant do this to me... I really love you... dont be like this..." Kris started to cry

"Ugh... look at you... please you are a man... stop crying..." She sounded angry "You know what Bye...." She hung up the phone 

"Hey... hey..." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

His phone rings again... 

Ring.. Ring... Ring...

"Hello, This is Kris Wu... may I help you?"

"Its me..." *sobs* "Sooyoung..." *sobs*

"Sooyoung?" Kris asked surprised "Hey what happened?

"I..."

"Hey dont cry... who bullied you?"

*sobs* "He played with me..."

"Please don't cry..."

"Kris...."

"Don't cry please... what happened? if something happened just say it slowly dont rush yourself"

"I... I... He doesn't love me..."

"Don't cry Sooyoung... you are going to make me cry too"

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry" *sobs*

They stayed for 5 minutes like this... Sooyoung keeps crying and Kris just listening to her...

"My feelings for you haven't changed... Maybe I cant reach the stars for you... or I cant make a fortune for you... but I changed a lot... Now I have my own business and I've matured a lot... come back to me..."

"You don't hate me for what I did before?"

"Silly... how can I hate the person I love the most? I really love you more than the sand on the beach..."

"I don't want a fortune... I just want you back... I'm so sorry... I was stupid..."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I've waited for you half year... in this time... in the most difficult part of it, I really missed you.... I just hope that now you won't leave me again...."

Kris said while hugging Sooyoung...

"I really love You..." 

Sooyoung looked back at Kris and they joined their lips in a sweet Kiss...

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Hello :D I just dont know how to call this... a drabble? a one-shot? IDK ._____________.

its really short :P

but hey I just hope you like this :)

I write it as Kris POV .___. I dont know why but I guess bcuz Im a boy this was easier xDD

Hahahaha 

please comment :P

and see you next time :)