CHAPTER 5

Our Life with Block B

*YOUR POV

After that incident, I kept avoiding him. We rarely talking right now. And he's not bothering to ask me what's wrong. -sigh-

Now, me and Sooyeon got nothing to do, plus Block B oppa is at their schedule. They're always busy after the scandal. Ugh! What should we do now?!

Wait.

I heard my phone beeping. It's a text.

From : Babo Jiae

YA!! Let's hangout at my place~ Be fast! I'm bored here!

Just in time! I went to our room and saw Sooyeon is getting ready. Is she going somewhere? I gave her a confusing look. "Haneul-ah, what are you waiting right now?! PPALLI! Let's go to Jiae's place." I chuckled. "Wait wait wait! I thought you were going somewhere else. Hehehe" I rubbed behind my neck awkwardly.

I saw Sooyeon wore this dress.

 

She looks stunning with that yellow dress. I envied her. Hahahaha. I've told you before right? I hate dresses xD

Btw, I'm wearing this. It's simple and comfortable. I loves comfortable clothes.

We went to our manager unnie. "Unnie! Jiae's house? We're bored here. We've got nothing to do" Sooyeon says while pouted. I chuckled at her cuteness.

We rang Jiae's house bell. Wait, it's not house, it's a mansion. Big one. "Aaah! I envy her having rich parent!" I said while puffing my cheeks. "YAH! Just be grateful for what you have now!" She hit my head playfully but, not to forget, SHE'S strong enough to crack my head -.-

"YAA! APPAYO!(It's hurt!)" I shouted at her. She just ran like a small kid while sticking her tounge out. I chuckled at her behaviour. We were welcomed by Jiae's maid? kekeke. "Annyeonghaseyo~ We're Jiae's friends. We want to meet her" I said, while bowing her.

"Oh? Come in, come in. Miss Yoo and her friend are waiting for both of you" She gave us a warm smile. She guide us to Jiae's room although we knew where her room was -___-

"Miss Jiae, your friend is here" The maid said. Just 3 seconds after the maid told her, she opened the door then pulls sooyeon and my hands and bring us to her room. She closed the door instantly. She was rushing? -__- 

"YA! Neo, waegeurae? (What's wrong with you?) It's like you committed crime. Or, you are" I looked at her suspiciously. =.=

"Aniya~ I"m just bored. That was a bored act?" She said weirdly -___- "Let's watch tv, since we've got nothing to do now. Kekeke. Is it okay Jiae-ah?" Out of nowhere Eunji finally spoke up. "Oh! Great idea!" She grinned and switch on her 70 inches tv.

We were switching channel to channel searching for a good show. I was so bored waiting for them, so I decided to investigate her room xD She's got many branded things. Ohmaii. I opened her closet and it was paradise! From head to toe, it was perfect! I almost crying seeing her closet. Kekekeke. Then, I heard a shout from her room.

"IT'S BLOCK B! BLOCK B oppa!" Sooyeon squel! "HANEEEULLL-AAHHH! BLOCK BBBBBBB!" Jiae shouted -___-

"No need to shout ahjumma. I'm not deaf yet -___-" I said to her and sat next to Eunji on the couch. Yeah, it's Block B in a show. The MC is asking them questions such as, "What did you do during your 'rest' time?","Who eats a lot?" I wanted to answer that xD 

But, a question caught my attention.

MC : U Kwon ssi? Who is your ideal type?

I heard fangirls are squeling. Hahahaha. Of course it's me! I'M HER WIFE RIGHT? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed mentally.

U Kwon : My ideal type? Someone caught my attention lately. She's pretty with short hair.

The girls squel again. My body stiffened as I heard he said that. The others looked at me worriedly. Eunji hold my hand, "Jiae-ah switch off the tv" Jiae nodded and about to switch it off but I held her arm. "Andwae. I'm fine" My forehead is sweating. My body is shaking.

"Are you sure?" Sooyeon then asked me. I just nodded but my eyes is still on her 70 inches flat screen tv. Waiting for him to answer.

U Kwon : She's in a girl group. New girl group. Hello Venus, Lime.

Our eyes widened in shock when we heard Yookwon oppa told that. I just froze at my place. Not one of them dare to talk to me. They're just as shock as me. But, did they know how I feel right now? 

----

After U Kwon revealed his ideal type, many rumours went up, "Is Block B U-Kwon dating Hello Venus, Lime?","What happened to U-Kwon and her wife marriage?", "Will they get divorce?"

I shut my laptop and throw myself on my bed. -sigh- He does not even talking to me. Ugh. Then, I received a text message from Manager Unnie.

From : Manager Unnie :D 

Haneul-ah, you were invited at the MAMA 2012. You get to perform your dance with your 8 other members. You can bring some friends. And also, Sooyeon also invited since she's an idol's wife ^^

 

I decided to go to my practice room at school. I held a meeting with them. 

When I arrived they already are as usual I'm late -__- I realised Mr Kim also here. I bowed to him. 

"So, I heard the news that your group will be performing for MAMA. It's a good news! I hope you can perform well and gain some attention and bring up our school's name" He says while putting a smile on his face. A WIDE SMILE. 

*Creepy* I thought. Here we go, Minhyun oppa and his other hot buddies are invited too and they'll look after us when we're practicing. I was so happy when I met him.

"Oppaaaa~" I ran to him then, hugged him. I released the friendly hug and smile. "Oppa~ We meet again!" I chuckled. I saw his cheeks are reddening. I pinch his cheeks. And it's became more red. "HAHAHAHA! Oppa! Why is your cheeks red?" he just rubbed his neck awkwardly.

-3 hours before the MAMA and 3 more days for the competition-

I was preparing for the MAMA and I'm not going to wear something y -__- But, Sooyeon keep forcing me to wear a dress and I'm not going to wear that! So, I just wear what I think I should wear. Kekeke. So, I wore this.

It's quite simpe right? hehehe. I'm just a school girl who dance. I'm not an idol -_- I'm not wearing something that is too fancy. But when I saw Sooyeon came out of bathroom, my jaw dropped to the ground.

\Just imagine someone is wearing this/

"Haneul-ah? Wae? What happened to your mouth? Did I looked ugly?" She asked me confusely.

"Aniya Aniya. You're TOO pretty! I bet guys will chase after you. Kekeke." I said playfully. She gave me hard punch on my arm.

"Oh gosh! It's hurt!" I rubbed my sore arm then I saw her covering with her widened eyes.

"Sooyeon-ah? Wae? Did you saw a ghost?" I asked playfully then chuckled. She's pointing something.

"Y-your arm. It's p-purple. D-did I h-hurt it badly?" She asked while stuttering. I looked at my arm and my eyes widened. "Oh crap!" I tried to hide my bruised arm with lowering my sleeves. I smiled. "Now, it's covered~" I chuckled. I took her arm and sang-a-song,"KAJAA~ Block B oppa are waiting for us in van~" I heard her chuckle.

"You're quite strong huh? Since when? I thought you were going to cry like a 3 year old child!" She laughed histerically -__-

"YAH! I know I'm weak! You want me to cry now? I will!" I sticked-out my tounge and ran to our van. I opened the van door and saw Block B in their stage costumes. Whoaaa. They're hot! I just stood there watching angels from heaven. 

Then, something hit me from my back, and it was Sooyeon who was panting. "YAH! YOU.....RAN....TOO....FAST..." She managed to say. Hahaha! I chuckled. I went in the van and about to sit next to Yookwon oppa but he put his backpack beside the empty now taken seat. I sighed. Then, I sat beside Minhyuk oppa.

Jihoo oppa and Sooyeon is sitting beside each other and I can heard them chuckling. I just lowered my head and listened to my ipod. When we're arrived, I can see there are many reporters, idols, fans and etc. I just gasp. I never been to any big events. When I hopped off the van, the reporters are taking our pictures.

I can feel something warm holding my hand. When I looked up, it was Yookwon oppa. He was smiling at me. Omo! Did he just smiled at me? Oh gosh! I missed those smiles. I smiled back. When all of us walked to a place where the reporters will take our picture and there is something like a wall behind? I don't know what it called -___-

I saw Hello Venus arrived at the same time and standing beside us. Yookwon oppa then released my hand and walk to them. I just pretend like it's normal, and smiling at the camera. I glance at Yookwon oppa for awhile and saw he's talking with Lime? I guess that's her name. She saw me and walk to me, "Haneul ssi? I'm sorry if---" Before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off. "Kwaenchanha. I understand. It's really okay. Hehehe. Now go, and have fun!~ Let's take some pictures." I smiled bitterly at her and took a selca with her. I waved and went in the stadium. I sit with Block B and my besties, Jiae, Sooyeon and Eunji. 

And, beside us, is Hello Venus. How can? -.- And, Lime is sitting beside Yookwon oppa. I sighed. I saw many performance from the other group. One group caught my eyes, EXO. They dance really well. Especially Kai. He's my mentor. Hehehe. He's my bias  in EXO. It's not illegal right? It's normal for a fan-girl like me. I'm a normal girl who married idol. Tehehe. 

Hello Venus will perform after Skarf. Then, here we go.

To be Continued :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? -__________- I read a comment saying that this story is a bit confusing? Hehehehe.