Helping her

Love You Forever

 

February, 2017

 

Today is Jaejoong’s first filming. The filming is held at one neighborhood in Seoul. He never knew that he will meet her again. After that day wrap up, he goes meet her.

 

KJJ: Are you living here?

MJS: Yes. Front there is my house. Please come to my house!

KJJ: Hmmm….

MJS: I am sorry. I should not ask you to come to my small, poor house.

KJJ: No! No! Please don’t say that. Who live there?

MJS: My mother and my children. My mother is sick but she is the one that look at my children when I went work.

KJJ: Can I meet your children?

MJS: Yes!

 

Jaejoong really likes children. He wishes to marry Gyuri after discharge from an army and have their own child soon. But, they never have time to discuss about it.

He went home after the children fall asleep. He promises to visit them again since the shooting is held at the neighborhood for four months.

 

KJJ: Where is the father of these children?

MJS: I don’t know.

KJJ: Have he ever came see you?

MJS: No. I don’t want to see him anymore.

KJJ: Why you marry him?

MJS: It was arranged marriage. For business, but after a year the company went bankrupt. Since then, he always beat me to release the anger. Thank God that he didn’t do anything to the children.

KJJ: Why you not find me? You have no one right?

MJS: You have your own life. I don’t want to be the burden to you because you already have many problems right?

KJJ: I will help you to pay the debt.

MJS: No! You can’t! This is my debt!

KJJ: It is not your fault! You need money to raise your child. How much do you get from washing the dishes? It may take years for you to pay back! In the meantime, you will also need money for them.

MJS: But…

KJJ: Please, let me help you.