Our love how its stared...

HELL!! YEAH!! she's your daughter JERK!!

(KRIS POV:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ah! it's already 7:50pm. i need to picked her now!

god...i can't wait to see...how will my baby look a like.

"i quickly started my engin car and drive away. while my heart can't stop beating fast like crazy.

 

 

 

"i really hope that...she will accept my proposal tonight.

"i want her to be my wife...and...to be mine forever.

 

 

 

"GOD....i prayed to you. please!!...me her say yes!

"i don't know what would happend if she refuse my proposal.

"mybe i will just commit suicide...erghh!! what am i saying right now.

of course she will accept me to be her husband she love me too right.

"aish!!! kris wufan stop thinking about nonsense thing.

 

 

"but...seriously i can't lived without her, she the only girl whom i want to completing my life.

"if it's not her, then i don't need any other girl.

 

 

"i love her so much! she the only girl whom make me change.

"she change everthing about me, she make my cold hearted being warm.

 

"she, make me smiled like i never do to anyone beside my mother.

 

 

"before this was never attracted to any of girl's before.

"even there's so many rich, Hot, y, and preety girl out there was cried begging  and forced me to be thier boyfriend/husband.

 

 

"i don't know why? i can't easyly accept any kind of girl in my life beside my mother.

i just wanted a girl whom like my mother an angel, kind, lovely, and calm who always showed her beutiful laugh and smiled.

 

"i thought that, there's no way i can ever found someone like her anymore in this era.

 

 

"until....i found sunny in my life.

"she really diffrent from any of type  girl i've meets before

"mybe she not rich. like other's girl who always tried to seducing me with their thik make up and thier y oufit.

 

"but....sunny...she's diffrent totaly diffrent, she simple and always being humble to averyone.

 

 

"honestly she have everthing that my mother have.

"her smiled, her laugh, her kindness, and her lovely heart, that make me want her to be mine! only mine!

 

 

 

"there's so many rumor i've heard about sunny from other's. they said that sunny just want my money, she don't really love me.

 

"but i'll never belived them. i just smiled and ignored about what they said. cause i know sunny is better than annyone.

"their are just jealouse towards her cause she can make someone like me fell for her.

 

 

"thanks a lot to suho her guy bestfriend. who make her mine.

"sunny said that suho is her chilhood friend. who she assumed like her own brother.

"but i know sunny is someone special to suhu not only as a bestfriend.

 

"i will never forget his kindness.

"on the last years of our school graduation.

he tell me everything about sunny feeling towards me.

he said that sunny has keep her feeling for me for 3years.

but she never tried to confees to me, she was afraid cause the way i act with my cold attitude.

 

 

 

 

*flashback*

(end of school. GRADUATION DAY.)

 

 

 

"it was a memorible day today for a high school student.

even the weather was a bit cold today, but...it's didn't bother them at all..

 

 

"while, other's student and thier parent's was greating towards each other.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"sunny ah, congratulation~ suho yelled as he giver her a tight hug from behinde.

while handed her a bunch of flower's.

 

 

 

"YAH!!! suho ah! you shocked me. she angryly said turn to face him and quickly smacked his head.

"aigoo..congratulation to you too pabo. she add while took that flowers from suho.

 

 

 

"yah~ sunny ah, that's hurt! he winched in pain whiled rubbed his head as he release his hug from sunny.

 

 

"if that hurt..so don't ever tried to shocked me like that again, arasso!!! she replied glared at him.

 

 

"nea, arasso. he replied innocent with pouted like a child.

 

 

"suho ah, i'm so happy that finally we already graduets.. she said happily clapped her hand togather.

"uh, btw..where you mom, dosen't she come? she asked curious. cause she didn't see suho mom since early.

"beside suho just have his mom. cause his father already die 4years ago because of heart attack.

"and his mom looked liked she never care about suho. she always get busy with her work. that's why sunny felt so pity towards him.

 

"uh, well...my mom, she can't come today, she was working outside of country..she only can come home within 2days more.look like she pretty busy with her work. until forgot her son was graduets today.

 

 

"he replied gloomy whiled bow his head down. he felt so unhappy because his mom can't come to take a picture and calebrate his graduetion day with her.

 

 

"sunny notice his expression was change from happy to gloomy right after she asked him about his mom. she know she can't make him sad today cause today is a memorible day for them..he need to be happy not sad.

 

"she cupped his face to make him look into her shining pair eyes.

 

"look suho, you don't need to be sad okay. beside you still have us right!

"just take a picture with me and my parent's it will be great arasso!"

 

"now smile gurdian, i don't wanna see you gloomy like this it make you look's old like an ahjusshi...hahaha she laugh teased just to make him cheer up and smiled back.

"after then she walked quickly leaving him behinde to reach her parent's who was look busy talking with other's student parent's.

 

"YAH!!! i'm not look's old!!! didn't you know that i'm look young than my age! i'm a gurdian angel who have a young face ok.

"he yelled a bit loud folowing after her.

 

"hahaha just admit it! you look old suho ahjjusshi. uh-ani i shall called you haraboji. that's sound more fit you. hahahah she replied again teased just to annoy him. that's the only thing she can do to make him smile and laugh again..but seem like he's be mad more. hahahah

 

 

"YAH!!!!! sunny!!! MWORAGO!!! haraboji?? he quickly ran to her and hug her waist while tickled her so hard.

 

 

"YAAAAAAAA! ahahahahahah S-suho aaahh!! p-please!!! stop i-i cant stand it bwahahahahh stop jebal!!!!! she was laughing so hard by suho tickled while other's student was staring at them weairdly.

 

"HAHAHAHAH!! nah, i'm not going to stop. i'll tickled you until you die.

hohoho, this is what you get when you mess up with me.

 

 

"Ok..Ok..i'm sorry couse calling you harabojji so...let stop now! people are staring at us. sunny said as she signaling suho about others student was stared at them.

 

 

"Ok i'll stop.but don't ever call me that again ara suho replied while poke her nose.

 

 

 

"hehehe arasso harabo- uh, i mean suho shii...hehe sunny innocently smile showing her gummy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"omma appa should we take a picture's now. she asked her both parent's excitedly while hugged her mom from behind.

 

 

"ah, should we?? her mom replied while take a camera out from her handbag.

 

 

"jumyeon ahh, can you take a picture of us first sunny mom said to suho, as her hand him that camera she was holding.

 

"Uh-nea, ahhjumma suho replied bowed and quickly take that camera from sunny mom.

 

"sunny just wink and give suho a smile.

 

 

"Ready now? suho asked sunny and her both parents. just to make sure they were ready to be shoot.

 

 

"NEAAAAAAAA~ Sunny and her both parents answer in unison.

 

 

 

"Hana.....duel.....sat.....kcack.

 

"Now jumyeon ah let's take a pic of us all togather.. sunny mom said to suho as she call a help from random student in there to help take a pic of them.

 

"NOW! smile everyone that random student said a bit loud.

done that student said as she gave that camera to back sunny mom.

gomawo...sunny mom thanks that random sutdent and smile.

cheonma she replied and walked away.

 

 

"OK, now jumyeon ah, go stand in there with sunny let me take a pic of both of you.

sunny mom said to suho.

ah,nea suho replied while scrathing back of his neck feel really akward

as sunny smile widely to him showing her gummy again.

 

"Omma make sure you take a best photo of us araa..sunny said aloud to her mom.

 

"aigoo arasso arasso..now be ready...sunny mom replied.

 

 

"Sunny quickly hold suho hand tighly and smile to him, while suho seem shocked by her action..but he just smile back to her as his heart started to beating fast at that time sunny hold his hand tightly.

"he know that he can't hide his feeling towards sunny anymore.

but, he also know that he will never had a chance to make sunny fell in love back with him cause he know that sunny only like kris their senior.

he know all about sunny feeling to kris

sunny has told him everything about kris she never keep any secret from suho.

but...he had make a promise to himself that he will tried to confess his feeling towards sunny just after their graduation and its for the 1st time and the last time.

"he will accept anything an answer from sunny either she eccepted or rejected him.

he also promise to himself if sunny rejext him he will countinue to study abord far away from sunny, that his promise to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"after finished of taking a picture of their graduation sunny sat on a couch for rested a while. as suho and her both parents was still seem busy with their conversation.

"just then she saw kris was walking towards her.

 

"can i sit here?? he asked with his arrogant cold tone.

 

"sunny can believe kris was talking her.

kris her crush now infront of her and talked to her.

that arrogant  guy who always cold now he was talking to a hubea!

omg!! this isn't  a dream right?? sunny thought stared deeply at him.

 

 

"Hey can i sit here or not?? he asked again a bit loud who make sunny gasped.

 

"Uh, s-sure y-you can she answer shutters while quickly look away..

 

"HUH, thanks kris replied coldly while playing with his phone.

 

 

 

                       

                                  /To be continue in the next chapter/

 

 

 

 

 

so hey my lovely readers i'm here  i'm updating my second chapter. i know it take a long time to update this chapter.

 and i'm sorry if it bored and messy i'm too lazy for update it. to busy with my work.

and also sorry for my english. but i'm trying to improved it now. well english is not my 1st languages.

please!! stay with me and drop a lovely comment for this chapter ok.

love you all my subscribers XD