Kris wu!!! you are so annoyed!!

HELL!! YEAH!! she's your daughter JERK!!

flasback :sunkris conversation on phone. sunny purple kris green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"annyeong...kris ah~ weayo? she answerds cheerfully as she picked up her phoned."

 

 

"aigoo...jagiya, how can you called you namja chingu just kriss like that, that's not sweet at all. we already be a couple for 3year. he comment on the other line. 

 

 

"YAH!! but i called you by that everday right!?

 

 

"yeah  right! and that's the problem. so from now on, i wanted you to called me oppa! not only kris anymore hehe.

 

 
"BHOO!!! oppa?? hahahhaha YAH! that sound so nasty, shiroyo!! andew!! i won't called you that! ergh!! oppa.
saying that words make me had a goosebump hahahaha. i didn't knew this cold attitude guy, can be so cute. hahahah
 
 
 
"YAH! jagiya, stop laughing that's not funny at all.
arasso. if you don't wanted to called me oppa, then called me yeobo!..
 
 
 
"ppffp. what y-yeobo? hahaha are you kidding kris shi!!? how can i called you that.
you're not even my husband. beside i will just called yeobo to someone whom to be my husband.
 
 
 
 
"YAH! just called me yeobo okay! or you will get a punishment for this.
and btw,*cough,cough* im gonna be your husband soon so you need to practice called me yeobo from now on. arasso! beside....that's sound more sweet. hahaha
 
 
 
"wait!...a minute kris shi, what you mean by that?
 
 
 
"uh, by what sunny shi?
 
 
 
 "you said that soon you gonna be my husband! !
 
 
 
 "hahaha. did i say that?
 
 
 
 
"YAH!! kris shi, you say it just now.! 
 
 
 "did i? 
 
 
 
"YAH!! stop pretending, can you!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
" hahaha, aigoo....my baby is angry now.  
 
 
 
 
 
"YAH!! KRIS WU FAN!! don't ever called me baby, and just tell me what that mean ok!
 
 
 
 
 
"heh, want to know? then called me yeobo now! 

 

 
 
 
 
 
"urgh!!! kris wu fan! you are so annoyed. arasso! arasso! i'll called you yeobo, but that's not mean i like it ok. im just wiling do it because of i wanted to know that meaning.
 
 
 
 
 
"Y-yeobo ah~ can you tell me what meaning about that you've said before.
please~~ yeobo ah~~tell me. 
 
 

 

 

 
 
"hahaha that sound so cute, it's make me wanna pinch your cheeks and hugs you
aigoo....my baby is so cute.

 

 

 
 
 
 
"YAH!! i already called you yeobo, just tell me now!!
 
 
 
 
 
 "arasso, then dress up nicely and i'll pick you tonight at 8pm.
we will have some dinner ok uh, your yeobo need to go now,
good byeee jagiyaa meet you tonight.
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"YAHHH!!! YAHHH!!! Yeobo, Uh-i mean kris im not finished talked to you yet don't hang !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"hahaha look you just called me yeobo, just admit it that you like it right!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NAH!! IM NOT!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 "YES! YOU ARE!!" 
 
 
 
"IM NOT!!!"

 

 

 
 
 
"ok,ok, enough! i don't wanna fought with you, now! go shower and dress up
byeee~ jagiya only kris wu love you hehehe."
 
 
 
 
 

 

"YAHHHHHH!!!!!! KRIS WU FAN!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(END OF FLASBACK : SUNNY POV.)

 

 

 

"god...i feel so nervous about this, what acctually he want to tell me?"

 

"it's really maked me courius to know it.

 

 

 

"wait! wait! C-c-can it be....h-he want to perpose at me tonight on our dinner?"

 

 

"OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! fufffh, calm down sun, calm down, mybe its just an ordinary dinner right?

but why is my heart can't stop beating fast after heard what he've said?

 

 

*sighed* urgh!!! ok, just forget about that, i need to be ready now! kris will be here soon.

 

"i still have 2hour for dress up and doing my make up.

hurmm, this dress looked nice on my body should i just wear this?

 

 

"uh, mybe i should just asked suzy opinion who know she can help me with this.

 

 

"suzy ah, are you busy? can unnie come inside? i softly knocked on her bedroom door.

 

 

"weayo unnie? im study right now! she replied from inside.

 

 

"urmm, unnie just want to asked your opinion bout something, but don't worry it won't take a long time.

 

 

"ok! then just come inside."

 

 

"mian suzy ah, cause unnie bothered you while you study."

 

"i apology as i open the door and walked inside."

 

 

"huh, you should've say that! btw, what is it? hurry up i don't have much time to talk bout unimporten thing. my homework is waiting for me.

 

 

"she replied with a cold way to me.

"i don't know why, but i'm her older sister and she always act cold towards me and being rude to me.

 

 

"our relitionship start to being akward since she always hang out with her wild friend's.

 

"she start to avoid me and being cold.

 

 

"but me, keep always tried my best to be a good sister to her.

i just smiled even she being cold and rude to me.

cause she is my only one sister that i love so much.

"i don't care if she doesn't want to talked to me bout her problem.

i just don't want she hate me, that's all.

 

 

"what you thinked about this dress? i asked her, with a smiled, while lay my on her soft bed. showed her the drees i wanted to wear for tonight.

 

"huuh! YAH!! unnie!!! are you kidding me!!? you distrubing me whiled i was study just to asked my opinion about this dress?

 

"ergh!! unnie, you're so annoying!!

 

"she answered angryly, and turned back to her book on her study desk.

 

 

"err, mian suzy ah...if unnie sound annoying to you, unnie just want to know your opinion bout this. cause you're the only one sister that unnie have.

 

 

"please!! suzy ah, help unnie with this. unnie promise that unnie will buy you a new ipad when i get my salary for this month. nea, i tried to persuade her with a pouted.

 

 

"argh!! FINE! arasso! let me take a looked i don't have much time just wear it now.

she's replied rolled her eyes, turned back to me while crossed her arms.

 

 

" heee, gomawo suzy ah, uh, jangkaman, unnie wear this dress now.

 

 

 

 

*after a whiled, finised wearing my dress*

 

 

 

 

"so how is it suzy ah? isn't it looked to show off? i asked her courius about what will she comment.

 

 

 

"urmm....well, it's looked pretty on you unnie, just wear this then. she answered impassived.

 

 

"chinchayo?? are you serious suzy ah.? i asked again if what she said is true.

 

 

"huh, ani! im just kidding!! she add doing a poker-face.

 

 

 

"YAH! suzzy ah! unnie is being serious right now! i yelled felt a bit pissed off with her attitude.

 

 

"duhh...i'm being serious too in here un-ni-e. she add still showed her poker-face.

 

 

"uh, its already 7.30 unnie will be late. are you sure suzy ah, this dress looked good on unnie? i asked her again just to make sure i was making a right desision.

 

"god! i almost forgot bout time, lucky i saw suzy alarm at her desk. aish!!  suzy just making me slow.

 

 

"nea, unnie im so really sure this dress looked nice on you.

don't worry unnie, whoever he is your date for tonight he will totally fell for you, as he saw you.

 

 

 

"hahaha, yah!! suzy ah, are you saying liked that sincare or just because you want me to buy you an ipad?

 

 

"duh! of course for my ipad acctualy."

 

 

"aigoo... yah! how can you be so mean to me.*pouted*"

 

 

"ok, unnie you can go now! i wanted to countinue study."

beside you will be running late right?

"she replied then continue working on her hommework."

 

 

"uh, you right! btw, gomawo suzy ah, cause helped unnie.

fighting with your homework..saranghea..suzy ah~ i give her a tight hug and a kiss on her left cheek before runned faster out from  her beedroom.

 

 

"YAAAAAH UNNNIE!!!!!!!! I HAAAAATE YOOOU!!!!!

 

 

"hehehe, i can heard she was sreamning aloud from inside her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MY FIRST CHAPTER, EVERYONE HOW WAS IT? BORED?? PLEASE ...TELL ME YOUR opinion bout this chapter.

 

DON'T BE SHY TO DROP YOUR COMMENT OK.

I WILL TRIED TO UPDATE OFFEN I I DIDN'T BUSY...THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBER ^^

 

 

im updating on 2am .in the morning..and mom start nagging at me. need to sleep now! byee guys ^^