Chapter 1 - This is the beginning

Behind The Beautiful Voice
You went to XXX company to practice your singing. You asked Ukiss's Manager to dropped you over. As you were practicing, Eun Ha came smirking.
 
"Nice voice" she teased you sarcasticly.
"Thanks, it much better until someone tends to lip-syncing my voice. What a shame" you smirked. You can see her face started to changed.
"I am not jealous with you, fat girl" she laughed. You also laughed.
"I am not jealous with your unskilled singing too" you winked. You went away leaving her speechless. "That's what you get for joking with a person like me" you thought to yourself. You went upstair to have fresh air on the rooftop.
 
"Min Young-sshi" a voice called your name. You turned around to see your favorite singer, Yang Hyun Suk whom also the owner of YG Entertainment.
"Annyeong" you bowed.
" Hello, I know everything" his statement startled you.
"What do you means?" you asked him as if you didn't know a thing.
"drop the act. Why should you lend your voice to Eun Ha-sshi?" he asked. You gave a deep sighed.
"It's worth much. I am a fat girl. I don't have any courage to perform, to be bashed, to be hated" you started to sobs. He ruffled your hair.
"What about to be amazed? to be inspired? to be respect? " his questions gave you a shock. You shook your head.
"I don't know" you replied.
"withdraw from this company, join me and I will help you" he suggested. "Just trust me, you have the talent. You can changed your appearance, you know that" he added.
"changed? you mean plastic surgery. That's a big no" you denied.
"Plastic surgery? of course it's a big no" his words left you a big curious face
"What do you mean?" you asked.
"I give you 4 months to overtake a slimming coarse. I can ask Big Bang to help us, they are the best" he mentioned Big Bang makes you getting wanting to join. "But, now I want you to drop from this en company and fly to US with Big Bang, so how?" he asked.
"Can I called my oppa first?" you asked
"Yes, ofcourse" he chuckled.
 
PHONE CONVERSATION
"Yeobosayo" a voice from the other line.
"Kevin oppa, can you please gather now and make this to loudspeaker?" you asked.
"Sure, hold on" he said.
"Now all are here" they said in unison.
"You guys know I love you right, so here I want to ask now" you explained about the plan.
"Of course, that's much more better" Eli spoke up.
"Yaa, everything you do we will support you right" AJ spoke.
"Kamsahamnida, oppas. Annyeong"
"Annyeong" they said in unison.
 
End of PHONE CONVERSATION.
 
"Yes, I agreed" you said to Yang Hyun Suk-sunbaenim.
"Arraso. Now I will help you withdraw from here" he led to the office.
 
4 Months Later.
 
The flight landed. You walked out of the plane. You took a deep breath. "Incheon, here I am" you smiled. You walked to the imigration to settle your custom, then went to Luggage area. When everything is done, you walked to arrival lounge and seen so much people. You went to the car park area as Eli will be waiting for you there. You can see his car, with him standing outside with a shade and a hat to covered himself. You waved to him, he seems confused.
 
"Hello, dude" You said in seductive voice to .
"well, hello" he replied with his amazing smile.
"Kyaaa! " you yelled to him.
"Wait, your voice seems familiar" he said suspiciously.
"Of course oppa, you're Eli and I am Ella" you finally admit that made he likes wow.
"Seriously, you almost made me fall" he teased you in return.
"Whatever oppa" you hand in your luggage to him.
"Okay, we will just go to the dorm okay" you nodded.
 
At UKISS dorm.
A bell rang. Dongho ran to the door to opened. You hid behind Eli.
"Hyung, you said want to fetch Ella noona. but you bring pretty girl" Dongho seems upset as he saw you. You remained silent.
Suddenly, Kevin saw you.
"Kyaa Eli, I thought you don't like girl anymore" he teased your oppa. Eli chuckled. You went to the living room as UKISS already gathered there.
 
"Annyeong Oppa." you greeted them.
"Hello" they seems disappointed as they still can't recognized you. You chuckled.
" My name is Ella" you said. All of them except Eli shocked. You laughed.
"Seriously, are you our Ella?" Soohyun asked. You nodded.
"Pabo, oppas" you exclaimed. They seems surprised as you said that as you always mentioned that when they aren't believing you.
"Noona, welcome back" Dongho ran to you. Now everyone was running towards you to hugged.
"You're neomo yeopo" Kevin said.
"Yea~~ " Everyone said in unison. You gave them your beutiful smile ever.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 1 already done, comment please :))