03

Badass Cinderella

Warning: THIS CHAPTER COULD MAKE YOUR COMPUTER BLOW UP. RETREAT WHEN YOU HAVE TO XD


The guy with the black mask still had his fingers touching lightly on the ribbon. He wondered who tied it up. 

But as soon as he and his friends walked past an alleyway, a gang appeared. A guy who had short cut black hair and bulky body laughed at them," Well well, who do we have here? The idiots from TS? " The guy said and his friend gave him a high five. 

" Shut it Minsoo. " 

" What are you going to do about it Blondie? " The male by the name Minsoo challenged. The latter smirked and punched Minsoo on his face and Minsoo landed on the floor. 

" YOU OBNOXIOUS BRAT! " Minsoo cursed and his friends started to attack the other party. 

Yongguk groaned as a punch landed on his cheeks. Minsoo smirked and punched him more. Yongguk growled and punched Minsoo back. 

~~~ 

" Told you guys were wimps. You can't even fight us. " Niel spat on the floor and left. 

" Losers, " Chunji snickered and high fived Ricky before joining the others. 

Jongup groaned as he held onto his stomach. He was already limping on the floor. 

" Damn, they're too strong. " The guy behind him said as he winced after touching his bleeding arm when he accidentally fell on a glass shard.

" We know that Daehyun " Himchan said as he stood up. He dusted himself and gave a hand to Daehyun, who accepted it and stood up. 

" We need a new member. " Yongguk said sternly. " With only us, we can't beat them alone. " 

" We don't need a new member " Daehyun spat. " We can always train for ourselves. " 

" Oh.. And.. It reminds me.. " Youngjae mumbled and all heads shot up to him. 

" What? " Yongguk said as he raised a brow. 

" Teen top had a collaboration with 100% last two days ago... " He mumbled again. 

" WHAT?! " The members shouted in sync, not believing Youngjae. " HOW COME?! Aren't they both enemies??? " Jongup asked worriedly. 

" Yeah.. But somehow, they got into a collaboration. " Youngjae said. 

" That's it. We really do need MORE MEMBERS. " Yongguk emphasized the last two words at Daehyun, who rolled his eyes back. 

" Whatever. I'm not interested. " Daehyun said and walked away. 

" That dude is sure off. " Himchan muttered. Yongguk shot him a look and he looked away. 

~~~ 

You whistled as you walked along the pathways. You were carrying two bags full of house groceries on your arms, you always wondered how your stepfamily had always finished the stuffs at home. 

The groceries were too high and huge for you to see the pathway clearly, so as you walked, you bumped into a guy. He didn't apologize so you turned you shot your head towards the guy's direction. 

You noticed it was the guy you had fix his mask that morning. You blew your fringe. You wanted to scream at the guy and bang his head countlessly onto the wall for not apologizing, but you didn't want to expose your badass side to anyone, so you just kept quiet and let it go. 

You soon walked away and found yourself at home. You noticed your mother was smiling at you and you can see her fingers pointing at her left. You can see the shopping bags scattered on the floor. You growled silently as you went to the kitchen to organize the groceries.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ WHY HELLLOOOWWWWWWWW READERS ^V^

YA KNOW HOW I'M FEELIN NAW? HAR??

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sleepy.

And guess what? This morning I woke up with my hair standing up ( I know, some girlies would scream like this is the end of the world. up es, you're not bald yet ). I took out my phone and automatically opened AFF. I.. was.. freaking.. drunk in happiness, but it somehow faded when night came. 

SO HERE I AM AGAIN. and now, my time is somewhere around 12 am

BECAUSE OF YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBING, MY FINGERS AND BRAIN AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED THIS STORY. 0_________0 I DONT KNOW WHY MY SOUL LEFT MY BODY TODAY...

Grrrr. i dont feel like talking today, so I'm going to make things simple. I'm just going to add more pictures and GIFs right now. I'm sorry to those who wants a HYPER me, I'll try to be hyper as I can, eo? :) Worship Believe me and I'll just.. ya knaw, do my thang XD

To Myownrocks and kpoplover94 hehe, you guise a kyungsoo shipper? XD LOL, i used to be one too, until I met my baby boo, Chanyeol ;D 

      

To HanaSakura and RoxyKimRyan, Myungsoo shippers... hmm, are you guise biased for only one in the group? How bout all? ALL OF INFINITE HAVE Y BODY GOOD LOOKS SO LIKE ALL OF THEM :D

  

To Dreamlngstar. haaaaa, i thought your name has i in it, 0.0 I never knew you chose L XD So, you a yongguk lover? huh? huhhh? waaaaw, girls these days dig guys with y voices huh? How bout Baro? like him too??? XD HAHA, I do. YEEEEAHHHH ARI.

 

   

To desiredbe, hohoho, An L.Joe fan~~~ HELLO SISTER, HAI FAIVE MEH! L.joe's our man! wait. I spoke wrongly. CHANYEOL IS MAI MAN. *whispers* Chanyeol's boring a hole thru me right now 0x0

 

To Samanthac, i can't really tell who you like, you're just like kimmybear, a subbie of mine XD So, do you mind me giving these guys instead? i saw them in your subscriptions huhuhu

 

 

and lastly, to YeoJaGaSu, heyyyyy ladyyyyyyy ( dont get grossed out, both of us know yeoja means lady XD ) you're like my brotha :P He likes Ricky too XD no, dont ask why he likes ricky, he doesnt want anyone to know >:D But being an awesome sister I am, I trust you with this secret :)

   

I seriously am envious of creative fans. I saw these thrilling pictures to which i myself laughed like a buffalo ( TEEHEE EXO, ANYONE?? )  

 

 

 TO YOU ES AND DIVAS OUT THERE: I'M JUDGING YOU, HARD.

 

AND FOR THOSE WHO HOPED MUCH FOR THIS CHAP, HERE'S FOR YOU:

And once again, LET ME LOVE U PPL :P

 

GOSH. I'm really tired today. So maybe, i'll try to reply to your comments tomorrow. I hope you guys wait XD

And again, [ WARNING: COPY PASTED FROM THE PROLOGUE & CHAPTER 2 DUE TO AUTHOR'S LAZYNESS. ]

HELLO AS READERS. MY NAME IS ARI :P 

and if you have questions, like, " I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS STORY! THIS AUTHOR HAS BAD DESCRIPTION SKILLS! " well, you can ask me about it! ^^

Well, you, if you already subscribed to dis story, stay tuned, more GIFS coming, and who knows.. I may even let you request a GIF here, or maybe through my AFF blog.

and if you havent subscribed yet, YOU BETTER SUBSCRIBE. 

and those who are planning to UNSUBSCRIBE, I swear i will find you cause I write down all my lovely subbies usernames in my ' NICE LIST ' for christmas.

and for now, just wait babies~~

and you, you, drop by a comment if you feel like it ^^ I LOVE COMMENTS! it makes my day! Go ahead, say anything you want, dont be shy! I wont bite! :P
It's also a ticket to speed up my update for this story