Chapter 5

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

Changmin POV

After seeing Seohyun walk, i decided to walk as well.. As i walk,  i saw Kyuhyun.. I quickly go to him..

"Hey Kyu!!" i said while patting his sholder.."Chang-ssi!!" he said.. "Going home?" i ask "Yupp..." he answer.. "So, i hear that you've done another big prank eh?" i ask "Yeah, to that new girl.. You've should have seen her face!!" he said while laugh.. "Oh i see it allright.." i said.. "'Wh..what?? You see it??" he ask with a bit of shocking face, i just nodded.. "Do you just actually meet her and give her advice??" Kyu ask once again.. And i just nodded again..

"Hahaa.. My Changmin will never going to change from being nice eh~?" Kyu said while pinch my cheecks.. "Hahaa.. My  little Kyuhyun will never going to stop for pranking others eh~?" I said to him as i embrace him. "Seriously, Changmin ssi.. You are to kind to do that for a girl.." he said.. "Well because she is a girl ,she can not be treated like that..And anyway she is a new girl, i think you have make her feel uncomfortable in this campuss" i said.. "Since when do you started to care?" he ask me.. "Well, i don't know. But, i think you are now to over reacted to prank others.. " i explain..

"You need to change.." i said while walk away..

At that night..

Kyuhyun POV

@bedroom

I was just finish playing starscraft.. And like usual, i win again.. As i seat on the bed, i remember Changmin said about saying sorry to Seohyun. And i was just confuse about doing that to her.. I mean, i just can't stop.. But i realize that this has been gone to far.. It's like my right brain are screaming 'Say sorry to her!! You have to change your self!!' But my left brain are screaming 'Don't do it!!' .. Ugh! i was totally confuse!! Suddenly..

"Kyu.." its my sister.."Noona..What is it?" I ask.. "I hear trouble.." she said while seating beside me..I nodded.. "Is it about pranking again?" she guess.. "Ne.." 

We start to talk then..

                                                                 . . . . . . . . . .

After an hour, I think that i must to say sorry to her and change my self.. But i'm not sure how..


Another short update hehe^^"... I will make the sequel very soon..