Chapter 14

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

As I reach home, noona greet me with her worry-face. After I change my clothes, she quickly get a first-aid kit to cover up my wound.

"a so-called-protector??" she ask. "I KNOW RIGHT!! I just don't understand it. I just think she would never do such a thing. She's too innocent to have a protector.. A gangster one." I said. "You should talk to her maybe, but don't blow it up just like you're angry to her.." she told me. "But.. just think about it. The innocent Seo Joohyun having a "ganster-look-like-" protecor, that unexpectedly knows me and attack me in all of a sudden so i can get lost around Seohyun?? Then he said that Seohyun is his??"

"Woah woah... Seohyun has a lover??" noona widen her eyes. "I have totally no idea!!!!" I shake my whole body. "Okey okeyy calm down.." noona holds me. "I do not understand either, cause it happens in a sudden right?" she continue as she let of her grip. I just nodd. "Its up to you, i should say.." she finally finish her work. "I think I know what I will do.." I stood up.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day...

I go to school while looking around. Well yes because of that 'protector' yesterday. I just don't know why I become so worry. I first start to look cool and relax but then when I meet Changmin... "You look worry, you always looking around you.. you're not the kyu I use too see.. What's wrong??"

"Do I look that worry??" I said "Yeah, welll kind a.. I smell something's wrong Kyu..." he said  "Nothing Chang, you don't have to know.. I'll be fine." I said. "Hahaa.. My baby Kyu~~" Changmin hugs me.. I chuckled.

Dang it! Okey, don't let my self look silly infront of others. I have to look relax, just because of the 'protector' say he will watch me doesn't mean I have to believe it.. Besides, its not true yet right?? PLUS!! I just realize, he wears a school uniform.. He must be at school now... HAHA.. There's nothing that could stop me now!!

*seohyun and kyungri walks by...*

"Hey ya girls!!!!" I finally stood up between them. "Looking a bit weird today huh Kyu??" Seohyun ask me. "whaa.. no!! I... just "

"Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" they both laugh as they toss their hands together. "I'm fine okey??" I laugh as well. "No worries, we're just teasing you Kyu.." Seohyun pats my shoulder. We three laugh as we enter the classroom. 

We begin the class and go through it happily, after hours it is finally brake-time. I sit with Changmin and my other friends enjoying the meal. Seohyun's table is right beside me. And then I see Mrs.Jung go towards Seohyun and tell her something. Then she left. Seo looks at me and smile. She has an angelic smile. A beautiful smile.

I continue eating until the bell rings. We all go back to our class. When I just take my seat Seo comes towards me, she whisper something to my ears . "Mrs.Jung wants us to meet us after school." 

"Why are you whispering?" I ask as I chuckled. "Ssshh.." she put her finger infront of her lips. I continued chuckled. I don't know why but... She is just so beautiful in any way.. HAHA

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After school....

Me and Seohyun go to see Mrs.Jung in the teacher's office. "Yes, I call you two because I have a favour to ask you." she starts. "What is it?" I ask "Its for the Year-End Student Party" she said, i see Seohyun's eyes are widen. "For your information, and please keep in mind that you two have the best score in the singing test, I am so proud of you two.  And because of that, I want you two make a duet for the night." she explain.

Okey, is it me or she really ask us to sing duet?? I mean WHAT? A duet?! Seriously??!!! Okey, not that I don't want or anything but I want it obviously!!!! I just never do anything like this before.

"Really teacher??" Seohyun ask with eager. She nodds, "The song is up to you guys, if you already found it, give it to me and we'll practice together." she explain again "Okay, Mrs.Jung" we nodd with sure. "Good, you two can leave now.." she said. We walk from the office. "My first singing stage on the party, I can't believe it!!!" Seohyun said with lots of eager. "Me too. We have to work hard for this" I said "Of course" Seohyun smile to me.

After a talk with her, I decided to go home.

I go home with no fears, I haven't ask Seohyun yet is it really true or not. And I am very confident that he was at school. I ride my bike back home with no worries. I have no worries, I am fine as I will ever be, its totally fake that he is watching me HAHAAAA that so-called-protector is not going to scared me, that so-called-protector can't hold me back...That so-called-protector is                                                          is   

 

 

 

right             infront                  of                          me.

"You forgot huh prankster?!" 

"I didn't do anything!!!! I didn't prank her I..."  

"You forgot huh?! Stay away from her!!" 

 "Look I don't want this to last long but, really what's with you guarding her? I don't even like her. She is just my friend okey?! And I don't want to get another punch on my face so just relax. I won't do anything to her I promise!!" I yelled loud

His eyes are getting sharper at me. He let out a sigh. "I don't know how to say it..." he said as he doing a face palm. "Besides I don't know if you're a real 'protector' or not..." I accidentaly mumble "oops...." I look to him as he looks at me too

"So you think I'm fake?!" He grab my collar. "Kyuhyun what have you done..."

"Do you dare to ask her?! Do you dare??!!" he look at me in the eye "Do I look like I'm serious??!!" he ask again. "You do.. Could it be??!!!" I widen my eyes. He finally let go of the grip. I think for a while.... What if he is right??

"I remind you, it is not easy to believe in stranger. But before you avoid it, use your head" he said as he /finally/ walk away.

I stand like a statue there. But as I think, I continue to go home as well.

At home

Noona greets me "So how is it?" she ask me as she hugs me. "Not quite well..." I said. "Tell me.." she said as she sit down on the couch. I join her as well. I tell everything to her.

"Kyu, in this case, i think you have to listen to him. I think he might be right.." she said. "I thought that too..."

After the talk, I go to my room. Continue to think there...