Chapter 4

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

Seohyun's POV

It has been almost one semester.. And i am still being prank by him.. I always try to be calm but.. It just  feels like i want to explode..

Now, its the end of the class..Like usual everyone rush out from the class..While me.. Just walking..I was just walking outside then

"Seohyun!!" someone shout.. Its Kyuhyun.. 'Just ignore him Seohyun...' i said in my mind.. But as i looking back,he and his palls are still chasing me.. "Seo..We want to say something to you.." they said.. I stop. "What??" i ask as i turn my back.. "Can you do us a favor?" One of them ask.. "What favor?" i ask again "Getting something from the park??" one of them say... "Haha.. In your dream!!For what I help you guys?" i said as i make a fake laugh.."Please.. Seo!! Please.. " they said as they doing an 'aegyo'.. "Wait guys.." Kyuhyun said.. then he walk towards me.. "We make a deal.. If you get us something that we want, We will never going to prank you again.." he said "I don't believe you!!" i said.. but as i begin to turn my back, he suddenly hold my hand.. "Let go!! Can you do it on your own??" i ask. "Its not like that.. we just need your help to do it.." he said.. as he looking me with those.. eyes..

"Huhhh..pinky swear to not prank me after this??" i ask while handing him my pinky.. "pinky swear .." he said as he do the same thing.."Okay then.. what do you want??" i ask.. "There is something in this school garden.. Its actually our food.. In a green bag..We left it there.. Then there is a dog who hates us that take our food.. So we need your help to get it.." he explain.. "Is it heavy??" i ask.. "Not really.." he said... "Okay then.." i begin to walk.. "And be carefull.. There is a mud pile .." he said.. I nodded as i continue walking...

As i am in the park, I saw a pile of mud.. and not far from there, there is a dog house.. And there is also a green bag.. 'That must be it!!' i said in my mind.. I slowly grab the bag , but then..

Wuff!!!wuff!!wuff!!!

The dog comes out and bark to me madly.. I was shock until i fall down.. "Nice doggy..nice doggy..." i said slowly.. The dog looks like it is mad..And keep going towards me.. I realize that i have a pen in my pocket.. I got an idea!!

"Here doggy.. You want it?? you want it?? Fetch!!" i said as i quickly grab the bag.. Then i run as fast as i can, but as i look behind me, the dog begin to chase me.. In my mind i was like.. i want to kill that Kyuhyun.. I t was a prank AGAIN!!.. Suddenly, "Whoaa!!" that dog bite my foot and i fell down.. The best part is, i fall directly into the mud pile.. Then, the dog let go and run again.. My hair, foot, and hands are covered in mud.. As i look up, all i see is Kyuhyun and his friends are just laughing at me.. "Seo!!" I hear Kyungri shout.. She and a view of my friends run towards me..They help me stand up.. "So this is a prank?!?" i shout to Kyuhyun.. "Of course it is.. " he simply answer.. "But you said that you will not going to  prank me again??" i ask.. "Well if i say that.. then we can give you our last big prank. right??" he say as he show me his evil smile.. "Look.. I have enough here!! Why are you guys doing this to me??" i shout.. The girls are trying to stop me,but they can't.. "So what?? It is fun.." he said as he chuckled.. "I HATE YOU!!!" I scream.. I took a hand-full of mud and throw it directly to his face.. Everyone gasp.. Without care, I run as i begin to cry... The girls are following me.. They take me to a place where i can clean up my self.. After washing..

"Do you need anything else?" they ask.. "No.. I just want to be alone now.. " I said.. I grab my bag and i run to place where i can be alone.. I am now hopeless..What could i do to get rid of him?? I finally find a seat under the tree.. I just cry.. "God, why is this happening to me???" i said.. Suddenly..

"Are you okay?" a boy ask from behind.. I was shock.. I quickly wipe my tears.. "You are Soehyun right?" he ask again.. I just nodded... "Who are you??" i ask.. "Changmin.. Shim Changmin..I am one of your classmate.." he answer. "Are you a friend of Kyuhyun?" i ask.. "Well, yeah.." he answer . "Go away then!!" i said as i turn my back.. "Wait... I'm not like him.." he said.. "What do you mean??" i ask while turning my self back.. "I don't like to prank at all.. I am nice.." he said while chuckled "Jinjja?" i ask.. "Ne.." he nodded.. "I'm now sure that you are Kyuhyun's new victim right?" he said whie seating beside me.. "I guess so..Do you know why he is like that?" i ask .. "Well.. its a long explanation really.." Changmin said.. "It's okay, i want to know about it.." i said.. "Okay, When he is in high school he was a shy boy.. Actually a nerd.. Everyone like to make fun of him. Then there is a gang of boys who like to bully and prank him.. But because he is really mad of it, he decided to prank and bully the gang..And in the end, he actually became one of the gang.. " Changmin explain.. "Wait, so the friends that he play with right now is actually that gang??"  i ask.. "Yupp" he nodded.. "Sp the point is he just want to make a revenge?" i said.. "That's right.." he answer "Now, how about you? You said that you use to prank to..." i said.. "Ne, When i was high school, i am actually one of the gang.. But after a while, my parents notice that and i was punished for a month.. And then the next day after that i quit the gang and stop bullying others.." he explain.. "Arasso..." i nodded.

"Now, all you need to do is.."

"Ignore him and be patient.. I know.." i said "Why is it have to be ignore and patient?" i said wile covering my face.. "Well, that is the best thing to do.. You can't prank him back right?? And besides, if you keep ignore him on and on he will get tired him self..." he continued.. "I agree.." ..

"Now, i think i have to go home.. " i said as i stood up and grab my bag.. He just nodded.. "Oh yea... Thank you for the advice.." i said.. "No problem." he said as he winks.. I smile and then cnotinue walking..

'At least there is still a boy who is nice to me....'