The Date

Not Our Fairytale Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

  Chapter SEVEN
     The  Date.


                                                                                                                                                                             

 

 

 

Excited.

Was the expression that clearly painted on Yong Hwa's face when he entered the Seoul Amusement Park, the place he that always only in his imagination. His blinking eyes ran through every corner of the place beyond his eyes, to scan, to check and to make sure that he will remember everything about this park. His excited smile was more like a 7 years old boy than a 27 years old man. Seohyun's disguised herself with red checkered shirt, blue wash jeans, trucker cap and geeky specs which matched with Yong Hwa's. The excited man also wore thick-framed geeky specs along with his black hoodie jacket and the hat which completed him as the big 7 years old boy.

Seohyun who had her eyes on him since they entered the park, unconsciously pursed a smile to see his eagerness.

"What should we ride first, Hyun?" He asked with a hint of excitement and impatiently.

"Carousel!" Seohyun pointed to the pink child ride not so far in front of them. Yong Hwa stopped scanning all over the park and furrowed his eyebrows, seemed not so sure with Seohyun's suggestion.

"Are we still allowed to ride that? Isn't it only for the children?" He asked then turned his gaze to the ride which was indeed surrounded mostly with the little children with their parents.

"Why not... There is no rule that adult can't ride that one. I always want to ride the carousel first whenever I arrived here.,. Besides it is kind of romantic." Seohyun dreamily said the last words. Yong Hwa turned his gaze to her who was looking at the carousel with her sparkling eyes and smiling widely.

"Alright, then carousel it is for the first ride."

 

After queueing for a few minutes for their turn, Seohyun walked in to the carousel excitedly with Yong Hwa behind her. Her eyes caught the pink horse and she immediately went and hopped on to it.

"Yong, hurry search for your horse." Seohyun urged him when she saw Yong Hwa only walked casually and stood beside her.

"I don't want." He shook his head and made Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. "The horse beside you already occupied, I don't want another horse so, I will stand beside you." He continued and followed with his toothy grin. Even though he was excited with the amusement park, riding a horse in carrousel still out of his count.

"But it will not be fun then if you're not riding the horse." Seohyun said in low intonation. She started to think that Yong Hwa actually not comfortable to ride the carousel.

"Hey, Hyun... I'm surely having fun here when I accompanying a 6 years old girl who is so excited about carrousel."

"I... I'm not!" Seohyun slapped Yong Hwa's shoulder unconsciously when the carrousel started to move. She was startled and almost lost her balance but Yong Hwa with his reflex caught her waist and helped her regained her balance back.

"Be careful there princess." Yong Hwa gave his sweet smile with a warmness from his eyes while his hands still guarding on Seohyun's waist. Seohyun could feel that the blood crept on her cheek with a hot feeling along with it. She hurriedly turned her face away from Yong Hwa's gaze before he see her blushing cheeks.

 

 

"What do you want to ride? Tell me, I will accompany you of course." Seohyun asked while walking a little bit jumpy beside Yong Hwa. The latter glanced to her and chuckle when he found this girl seemed happier after the carrousel ride.

"Hey Yong..." Seohyun waved her hands in front of Yong Hwa who looked still in his own world and kept smiling. He at last snapped his mind back after Seohyun waved for the second time.

"What do you want to ride?" Seohyun repeated her question while looking at Yong Hwa's eyes, making sure he already on earth. Yong Hwa then crossed his arms and looked around.

"Ah! How about that one?" He pointed the ride behind Seohyun. She turned around and cringed to see the ride Yong Hwa pointed at.

"Roller coaster?"

"Yes, it looks exciting... Emhh... Do you want to ride it?" Yong Hwa trailed off to see Seohyun was cringing.

"Yes of course. Kaja Yong!" Seohyun motioned Yong Hwa to walk while she was leading the way.

 

"Are you sure you want to ride this?" Yong Hwa asked again to Seohyun who sat beside him that kept busy fixing her seat and making sure the safety on her shoulder really work. They were on the last seat of the roller coaster which ready to move.

"Of course." She said calmly but her face told the other way. Yong Hwa just turned his face away and held his urge to laugh.

"Want to hold my hand during the ride?" He offered his hand. Seohyun was hesitating at first.

"I think it's better if we hold on the safety." Seohyun decided to not take his hand because her hands were sweating and he might feel her nervousness.

"Okay then." Yong Hwa bit his lips to hold more of his urge to laugh when the roller coaster started to move Seohyun shrieked loudly.

 

 

After the ride, Seohyun walked a little swaying because of the roller coaster turned upside down and she did a lot of scream. Yong Hwa who was walking behind her only shook his head and laughed silently.

"W... What else do you want to ride?" Seohyun turned around and asked Yong Hwa. The latter raised his eyebrow.

"Are you sure to let me decide?"

"Yeah sure... This is your day and I will accompany you."

"Are you sure will accompany me?" Yong Hwa asked again while leaning closer to Seohyun who then nodded repeatedly.

Yong Hwa straightened his back. "Okay!" He said while  curving a happy grin on his lips

Soon enough Seohyun realized that her decision to let Yong Hwa decide what ride they will ride was a total disaster. The man surely loves every ride that could rush adrenaline Tower Drop, Failing ship and many more ride that didn't allow kids to ride on. In every end of the ride, Seohyun almost ended with a pale face and an urge to throw up.

After riding the tower drop for the nth time, Yong Hwa decided to stop because he could sense that Seohyun was pale.

"Come on... Just sit here first." Yong Hwa guided the dizzy Seohyun on the bench nearby. "Wait for me here, I will get us a drink." She only nodded diligently and took Yong Hwa pat on her head without complaining. Her head felt really dizzy when she tried to hold those scary feeling the ride gave her. She really wanted to say enough but to see the excited Yong Hwa, she gulped back her thought and just follow him.

"Aigoo..." Seohyun closed her eyes and massaged her temple to ease the pain on her head. She took a deep breath to ease her urge to throw up. She jolted when suddenly she could feel another hand was on her temple. She opened her eyes and saw Yong Hwa already in front of her with his warm eyes, helping her to massage her temple.

"Feel better?" He asked gently that made Seohyun felt hot on the cheeks.

"I... It's okay Yong.". Seohyun tried to avoid his dangerous warm gaze by hanging her head down.

"Just relax a bit... " He said while still continuing to massage Seohyun's forehead who at last let Yong Hwa. A smile was on Yong Hwa's lips to see Seohyun flushed cheek when he massage her. He loved it to see how innocent she was, unlike the other girls that had entered his life.

"I think I'm fine now." Seohyun said after Yong Hwa massaged her for a few minutes and she indeed felt better.. Yong Hwa sighed and smiled to her.

"Okay.. here I bought you a tonic water." He got up while handing Seohyun a bottle of tonic water who straightly took a big gulp of it. He then fixed himself to sit beside Seohyun and also took a big gulp of his water.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to follow me, Hyun." Yong Hwa said apologitecally while glancing to the woman who was taking her second gulp.

Seohyun ended the gulp, wiped then turned to Yong Hwa

"You didn't force me, I am the one who want to follow you. Besides I really want to challenge myself for new things." She said with smile tugged on her wet lips. Yong Hwa also tugged a smile on his lips, feeling touched by her efforts to make him happy.

"Gomawo Hyun.." Yong Hwa said sincerely.

They were taking a rest for a little while on the bench with a silence covering them. It was not a comfortable silent for Yong Hwa who didn't like in the silence. He glanced to Seohyun who was closing her eyes and resting her head on the bench beside him, he knew this comfortable feeling must be because of her the innocent woman who had so many surpriseness that he never found in any other woman.

Yong Hwa was still staring at her when suddenly Seohyun opened her eyes and turned to him.

"I forget! We don't have so many times her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter