Introductions

Weird Admiration

Although the deep voice did make Daehyun flinch, but he managed to pronouce his name clearly enough for the other people in the room to catch it.

"Well what brings you up here pretty boy?" Bang said in a lower voice that made Daehyun a little bit uncomfortable.

 

"No comment." He decided to not say more things, because he didn't trust his voice anymore.

 

" Damn, this is frustrating" Bang cursed and just glared at the masked boy.

" Oh come on hyung, give him a break, he's new!" Youngjae reasoned and smiled to Daehyun, in fact the leader had treated Youngjae the same way when he first arrived to the school.

After a long silence Youngjae spoke up again " Hi daehyun I'm Youngjae, It's really nice to meet you". Daehyun liked this Youngjae guy, and made a mental note to befriend the guy.

Daehyun nodded and smiled under his mask, his eyes forming crescents. " This is Himchan hyung, our awesome ulzzang" Youngjae said while pointing to the guy called himchan.

The black haired boy flashed a smirk and said "  Hi Daehyun, Glad to finally get to talk to you." Daehyun found this guy weird, but he didn't think much about it.

"Uh moving on" Youngjae seemed to understand that Daehyun wasn't really fond of Himchan, but he was sure they'd be good friends later.

"This is our great dancer, Jongup." he nodded towards a musculed guy with Brown hair. " Oh hey!" he said excitedly with a wide grin on his face that it seemed it would split up anytime. Daehyun scrunched his nose, this guy seemed way too hyper for his liking.

Youngjae was a bit nervous when he motioned towards the leader " This is The leader Bang Yongguk" He really didn't want the Yongguk to snap at Daehyun, he was new he deserved a chance. Daehyun had no intrest in knowing the guy's name so he just ignored it.

"And last but not least Our Maknae Jun hong or zelo, he thinks he's a robot... We just have to deal with that." Youngjae chuckled and Zelo Pouted " Yah! hyung you always have to ruin my moment! Hello Daehyun , hope we could be good friends." 

 

"That wasn't necessary." Bang said with an annoyed groan. " You're welcome~" Youngjae glared at him and continued " We are a gang called B.A.P". Daehyun cleared his throat and took off his mask. " Nice to meet you all.Thanks, Youngjae."

Everyone in the room was shocked once they saw The newbie's face, he was really good looking.

Youngjae nodded smiling "You're always welcome!"  Daehyun really wondered why a guy like Youngjae would end up in a gang.  

" Well I have to go check the school's surroundings and get my inform. So if you'll excuse me." Daehyun bowed gracefully before skipping to his room. Once inside, he locked the door and breathed a sigh of relief. "That went well...I guess." 
 
The other boys had mixed feelings about having a new guy living with them, but they couldn't complain. 

 

Yongguk plopped down on the couch, growling. "Why did they have to make him stay with us? I'll have to talk to the pricipal about this." 
 

"But hyung, he's not really that bad!" The Maknae protested, as he sat next to the leader. 
 

"Yongguk, I know you can't trust him easily, but give him a chance" Himchan patted Bang's shoulder, his lips forming a small smile. 

 

"Fine! But if he makes any mistakes, I'm kicking him out." He barely finished his sentence, when the other members started cheering. "These kids..." Yongguk shook his head laughing. 

 

They were interrupted when they heard a door slamming shut as Daehyun walked out of his room. 

 

Mask now gone, he wore black skinny jeans, with a simple black v-neck shirt. A leather jacket to complete his look, with leather boots. He looked quite good in black, and everyone stared at him, including the leader. 

Daehyun sensed them burning holes in his back as he headed to the door, with a smirk on his plump lips. He turned around, and his eyes landed on Bang, who was still dazed. "I'll see you guys later." He winked, his smirk never leaving his lips and continued his way out. 

 

 

There was an awkward silence after that, until Jongup cleared his throat. "Well... I think I'll just go my homework" He rushed towards his room, with Zelo following behind him. 
 

"I'll make dinner" Himchan spoke before heading to the kitchen, not quite sure what just happened. 

 

Yongguk was left alone in the living room, staring at the door. 

 

 

This sure will be fun.

 

 

 


 

Okay, I just thought I'd re-write this. I realized how many mistakes I did, So I maily changed the whole story. I'm sorry for being so late. TT________TT