A new school

Weird Admiration

Jung daehyun is a normal teenager, He goes to school, he studies well, he gets good grades, and he managed to get into a good college, where apparently, all the excellent students study. But what he didn't know, is that he shouldn't have trusted the website info, because he was wrong, so wrong.

 

Daehyun packed his things, and put his luggages in his car's trunk ,and drove off to his new college. He had read that this school was a great school, where a student can learn all the subject he likes without any difficulties, the school dorms were meant for 6 people in each dorm, so that means he'll get to know new friends and have fun; That's at least what he had hoped.He has to see to the school headmaster and take his schedule, papers, and a dorm number, he was excited but at the same time nervous. Damn I wish everything would be good and perfect for one time in my goddamn life.Since he started going to school, he was always bullied, and called names, he even got beaten up often, but he got over that and took care of his studies, and look at him now, starting a new life in his new college with his hopes high. 
 

He arrived to the school gate, and parked his car somewhere to just walk around and to get to know his surroundings, while he entered the school, he could feel a bunch of guys staring at him, and they were burning holes in his back, he choosed to ignore it, and walked towards the headmaster's office. He knocked softly before he got an inaudible "Come in", and he opened to the door to be greeted by a man smiling to him "oh, you must be Jung Daehyun". He smiled back and bowed to the man before allowing himself to sit on the chair next to the desk.

Meanwhile, the B.A.P gang were sitting on their usual lunch table talking about the new guy.


"Hey guys, did you see the guy that just came to the school?" Youngjae spoke first.

 

"Yeah, the one with the mask?" Himchan replied, seemingly intrested.
 

" What's so intresting about him? " Yongguk raised his eyebrow, curious about why his friends were talking about this stranger.

 

"He's a new student" Jongup said, and Zelo just nodded continuing " Yeah, he's probably talking to the head master now."  
 

"Guys, why do you even care about this dude? he's like any other new student" Yongguk replied with a groan.
 

"I'm curious about him. He's wearing a mask that covered the lower half of his face, and he looks pretty weird." Zelo stated with his arms crossed. and he got a few nods in agreement.
 

"Oh really? I'll have to test him then." 
 

" What are you planning to do?" Himchan narrowed his eyes at him, suspicious about what the leader had in mind.
 

"You'll find out soon, Really~ soon" Yongguk said with smirk. Himchan just sighed and continued eating his food while chatting with the others.

 
Back to the headmaster's office 


 

Daehyun took off his mask, and waited for the principal to talk first, he had to be polite and respectful.

"So Daehyun, your grades are excellent i'm really impressed I have to admit, You'll blend in very well here, but I have to warn you, although our students are really good in studies, they lack in manners. There are some rude people and some gangs as well, but you don't have to worry just don't get into problems and you'll be just fine, Son."

Daehun took a deep breath and answered "Thank you Sir, I'll  do my best, I understand what you said, and i'm used to it so i think i'll be able to manage my self, thank you again for warning me" He smiled and bowed his head.

"It's okay Daehyun, It's my pleasure to help you, now here's your schedule" the headmaster said handing him a couple of books and some papers " and your books too, And you'll be in Dorm number hmm" the man looked at his papers while taping his chin " Yes, Number 5, and you'll be staying with Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, and Choi Junhong. Good luck." 


" Oh thank you Sir I'll be heading to my dorm now to settle down". "Yes of course just let me know where your luggages are, so the Dorm supervisor can take them to your room in the dorm"

"Uhm they're in my car" Daehyun replied with a nervous smile.

"Then you can leave your keys, and you'll get them back with your things". Daehyun gave his car keys to the man and bowed one last time thanking the principal before heading out, hiding the half of his face with his mask again. Well that went good. He thought to himself. 



The headmaster told him to walk around and get to know the places where he would need to go. He found his classes, and he saw his teachers and talked to them, and found his dorm at last.

 

 

 

He went up the stairs amazed, It was really big and he liked it. Woah IT'S SO FREAKIN BIG, I hope i get my own room, that would be better.

He opened the door to find his luggages in the entrance, and he was greeted by the Dorm supervisor "Oh daehyun, i'm Mr kang, you can call me hyung though" The man smiled. Bowing, Daehyun said "Hello Mr. Kang, I hope I won't be troublesome here" Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously, Mr. kang just pated his back and said" It's okay. Don't worry, your roomates are surely much worst than you". Daehyun chukcled " Oh really? i think I'll like them". Although his voice was muffled with his mask, the man could still understand what he was saying. "Okay then let's get you to your room, the dorm has 2 floors.In the first one, you'll find the kitchen, the living room, and 2 bedrooms. And in the second one, you'll find 3 bedrooms and a little library." "Woah sounds really good, thanks hyung! But where's my room ?" Mr kang smiled and said "On the first floor, next to the kitchen" "YAAAAAAAAAY then i'll get to eat everytime-" He closed his mouth, when he realised what he just said. " It's okay son" Mr kang laughed, and Daehyun grinned under his mask .

His roomates weren't in the dorm yet, he had the rest of his day off because he's a new student, it was a great opportunity to enjoy the dorm to himself, while the other students were studying.

He unpacked his clothes and put them in his closet, while singing some song that was stuck in his head. Suddenly the door flung open and he heard a deep voice saying "Yo, what's with those bags there?". And then he heard another softer voice " Hyung why are you yelling when we just got home? Chill, we'll find out." Daehyun opened his room's door peeking and said " that would be mine." All eyes landed at him waiting for an explanation, and Yongguk spoke first " And who the are you?"

He stepped out of the room, before muttering"I'm Daehyun, Jung Daehyun." 

 


So yeah this is my first update, enjoy comment and subscribe <3 thanks