Chapter 35

Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyorin's Pov

I woke up the next morning feeling miserable. Remembering about yesterday and how harsh I've been to Daehyun. I know I shouldn't have yelled at him like that, but because of the past, I had to let go of him. I got up and went to the restroom to freshen up. I looked at the mirror and saw that I had big puffy eyes because of the crying.

"Yah, Kim Hyorin, wake up! Stop being a fool!" I yelled at myself in front of the mirror while slapping my cheeks.

After changing into a casual outfit.

(Cr: Tumblr)  

I went out the hotel and drove straight to the airport since the McQueens aka my mom and dad from America were coming to Korea.

*At the airport*

"Over here!" I shouted and they looked towards my direction.

"Honey! I missed you so much!" My mom hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Well, welcome to Korea." I smiled.

"Oh my, Korea sure does have so many gift shops here at the airport." my dad said and looked around while having an amused face.

"Dad, there's giftshops in every airport..." I said.

"Right! Shall we get going now?" my dad said and I led them to the car.

As we were in the car, my dad and I discussed about the business.

"Do you think we made the right choice into signing a contract with this Jung company?" my dad asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. They have a nice director and their company is doing very well." I said.

"Good Good. I shall discuss more into detail once I meet this director." he nodded.

I looked over at my mom who was flipping a paper over and over while thinking about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"There's going to be a party with the most important companies tonight and your mother is worried that she won't impress others because she can't speak korean." my dad said answering my question.

"Hahaha...mom, don't stress out." I laughed.

"Hyorin, come with us tonight! I'm sure there are plenty of boys your age going to that party too right?" my mom asked.

"Ugh no, I'm not in the mood to deal with boys in this moment." I said remembering about Daehyun.

"Why are you being so lazy? It'll be fun!" she said.

"Mom, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hyorin, please?" she begged.

"Fine." I muttered and my mom clapped cheerfully.

We arrived at the hotel and my parents went to their own room. I decided to go back to the Jung Company to tell them that my parents will come later to discuss about things.

As I walked in the lobby, workers bowed at me and I bowed back. I was waiting in front of the elevator when a certain someone called out my name. I looked up and saw Lisa with a disgusted face.

"Oh look, who do we have here." I said and smiled.

"Stop it with the manners. What are you doing here anyways?" she hissed.

"Why? I can't be here?" I simply said.

"Do you even know that this is Daehyun oppa's company?" she said looking proud.

"Oh really?" I acted in surprise just to see her reaction.

"Yes. A low life like you shouldn't even step into this building." she smirked.

"What brings you here then?" I smiled not being bothered by the way Lisa is talking to me.

"To visit my oppa. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Same." I lied.

"Yah! Who do you think you are? Stalking him when he already has a wife!?" she yelled making others look at us.

"Soon-to-be-wife." I corrected.

"And for your information, no I'm not stalking your precious  'oppa'." I told her.

"You really are shameless aren't you? Hanging around with husbands when you know they already have a wife." she glared at me.

Ugh, standing next to her and all I smell is .

"Think it out before you say it because what you're telling me right now is pure bull and it's making you sound stupid." I said.

"Why do you always have to get in the way of our relationship!?" Lisa shouted.

"I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as an infant? Or were you just born stupid?" I said.

"You -" Lisa raised her hands and was about to slap me but another hand grabbed her wrist.

I turned to my left and saw Daehyun holding onto Lisa's wrist preventing her from slapping my face.

"O-oppa." Lisa said.

"What are you doing here creating a big commotion in my company?!" he shouted at Lisa.

"O-oppa..I-I I didn't mean to!" Lisa cried.

"Please. Just leave here." Daehyun said and rubbed his temple with his eyes closed.

Lisa gave me a last glare and left. I turned to look at Daehyun and smirked.

"Please control your wife. We wouldn't want more disturbance around here,

Please log in to read the full chapter