Two

Cute

 

 

IU sits beside the piano.  She just finish practicing is vocal.  Gayo Daejun is near, so her schedule for preparation is more pack than before.  She glances at her watch.  It’s already twelve o’clock.  Suzy already promise that she will come to fetch IU and they will have lunch together.

 

“Sorry Jieun.  I’m late again,” Suzy suddenly burst into the room.  IU was surprise with Suzy action.

“It’s okay.  I’m just finishing my practice.  Where we want to go?” IU packs her belongings, ready to have lunch with Suzy.

“I’m glad that you didn’t get mad at me,” Suzy held IU’s arm.  Suzy like to be friend with IU.  IU always tolerate with her.  Suzy never see IU getting mad to someone.  She was the best friend in this world.

 

“Let’s go.  I’m hung…,” IU didn’t finish her words.

“That’s headband,” IU point at the cream floral headband that Suzy wear.

“Why?  It’s there something wrong?” Suzy asks while look at her reflection at the mirror.  She looks at the headband and touches it just to know if the headband is okay or not.

 

“It’s pretty,” IU hides her feelings.  She remembers the headband that Daehyun bought last week.

“Daehyun give it to me.  It’s pretty right?  Do you want to try it?” Suzy take off the headband and trying to put on IU’s hair.  Suzy looks so happy when mention about Daehyun.

“It’s okay.  It’s okay,” IU reject Suzy action.  She was so sad when she knew that Daehyun gave the headband to Suzy.  IU tries to ignore her own feeling.  She also feel happy when she looks how happy Suzy right now.

 

“Let’s go dating,” Suzy held IU’s arm and walk from the company.

“Let’s go!” IU shouts.  They look to each other and laugh.  They will spend their time together.  They like to go to eat, shopping and sometimes watch new movie.  They always have a ‘girl’s day out’ together with Luna but today Luna was at Thailand for SMTown Concert.

 

 


 

 

I know I am a fool and can only watch you from afar
your heart may look away from me…
And so we could even become strangers
just like a fool I can’t even say that I love you because …

We’re afraid the wait that comes upon us
after we meet will be painful and sad.
If you were to come
to come near me.

What would I do?
I really don’t know
because I’m like a fool.
Even though I know looking is all I can do

Your heart may look away from me
And so we could even become strangers
Just like a fool I can’t even say that I love you because….
We’re afraid the wait that comes upon us

 

“Taeyeon sunbaenim is really great.  Her voice is really beautiful,” Taemin says to IU when both of them sitting at the park near their dorm or apartment.  They were sharing the earphone when listen to songs.

“And this song like pointing to me,” IU sadly say.

“Are you talking about Daehyun and Suzy?” Taemin asks.  IU nods her head.  She looks up to the sky to hold up her tear.

“Just let your tear to fall,” Taemin pat her shoulder.

“No, I need to be strong.  I cannot cry just because of one article about them,” this morning IU read one article that make her really hurt.  The reporter told that Daehyun and Suzy might be a new couple in this industry.  And there were a picture of them holding hands for the proof.

 

“Why don’t you tell Daehyun about your feeling?  Say that you love him” Taemin break the silent.

 “I don’t know.  I’m afraid I will become painful and sad after she rejects me,” IU looks down.

“Just try.  Who know the answer?  You never try but yet you say that Daehyun will reject you,”

“I just don’t enough courage to say those words.  I afraid the answer will make me feel more hurt.  After I read the article, I sure that they really dating,” this time IU can not hold her tears anymore.

“You really believe to the story?  You know that all the reporters like to make nonsense story.  They like to make gossip so that people will read their article just like the gossip about us.  It was so unbelievable when reporters say that we were dating.  Its nonsense!” Taemin told IU what he feels.

 

“I know that reporter like to make story but…,” IU says with tears.

“What you waiting for?  Tell Daehyun about your feeling.  I’ll support you,” Taemin give IU some courage.

“I don’t know,” IU’s tear fall even more.  She was really sad.  Her heart was so hurt with the nonsense article.  Taemin lend his shoulder to IU.  IU put her head on the shoulder.  Taemin hug IU.

 

While they were hugging, two pair of eyes was watching the scenes.  They didn’t know that Daehyun and Suzy were standing far away.

 

 


 

 

-Daehyun’s POV-

 

“I think you need to tell her about your feeling,” Suzy says to Daehyun.

“I can’t,” Daehyun reply.  He looks at his feet.

“Why?  I think there’s no reason that you can’t express yourself to her,” Suzy look at her friend’s worry face.

“If I told her about my feeling then I will make Taemin hurt,” he still look down.

“Oh come on.  You knew that they only…,”

“Friend?  You still say that they were friend after what have you see an hour ago?” Daehyun cuts Suzy words and this time Daehyun look straight to Suzy.

 

“Is this called friend?” Daehyun show Suzy his hand phone.  Suzy looks at the picture at Daehyun’s phone.  The picture show Taemin and IU were holding hands and both of them were smile to each other.

“I want to ask you something.  Did you ever try to tell IU about your feeling?” Daehyun shakes his head.

“Why don’t you say it to her?  Say that you love her,” Suzy asks again.

“I don’t know.  I’m afraid I will become painful and sad after she rejects me,”

“How do you know that she will reject you?  You were never trying and yet you were saying something that doesn’t make sense.  If I were you, I will say it to IU and then I let the fate give me the answer.  I didn’t care if the answer will make me happy or sad.  As long as I already told her about my feeling,” Suzy give him some advice.

 

Daehyun looks so stress and sad.  As a friend, Suzy will give him some advice that will help him.  Suzy also feel sad when he looks at Daehyun.  She knows how Daehyun feels right now.  Daehyun put his both hands to his face and he bends his body a little bit.  Suzy put her hands and her head on Daehyun’s shoulder.  She wants to give Daehyun some strength.

 

“IU?” Suzy says when she saw IU was standing in front of him.  Without saying anything, IU ran and leaves Taemin that come with her.

“I need to do something,” Taemin says to himself.

 

 


 

 

Taemin call and ask L.Joe, Suzy and Luna to come to his dorm.  He wants to discuss something with them and he chooses the dorm because right now there was nobody home.  All SHINee’s hyungs was busy with their own schedules.

 

“Where IU and Daehyun?” L.Joe asks.

“I don’t think that they need to come here.  I ask all of you to come here because I want to discuss their problem,” Taemin says.

“What happen to them,” Luna asks curiously.

 

“Right now IU has a high fever.  It’s already been three days since the first day she sick,” Taemin say.

“Daehyun too.  He didn’t want to eat or drink anything,” Suzy added.  L.Joe and Luna was so surprise to hear it.  They didn’t know that their friends were sick.

 

“First of all I want to ask Suzy.  Is the article true?  Article that saying you’re dating with Daehyun,” Taemin asks Suzy.

“For sure it was a false article.  Daehyun and me just friend,” Suzy answer the question sincerely.

“How about you?  How about the article about you and IU?” this time Suzy asks Taemin with the same question.

“It was totally false statement.  That day we were hanging out together and I never think the reporter will take our picture,” Taemin answer.  L.Joe and Luna just looks at Suzy and Taemin.

 

“What are you doing with Daehyun at the day that IU ran away?”

“I just give Daehyun some strength.  He was so sad to read your article and saw that you were hugging IU at the park,” Suzy explain to Taemin.

“You were at the park at that night?  But we didn’t know that both of you come to see us,” Taemin were so surprise when he hear that Daehyun and Suzy saw they were hugging.

“What happen to IU?  Why you hug her?” Luna suddenly asks.

“My situation is same just like Suzy.  That night she was crying so hard.  Her heart was so hurt and broke when she read the article about Daehyun and Suzy.  She can’t accept that both of you were dating,”

 

“Doesn’t she know that the article is not true?” Luna interrupts again.

“Luna, keep quiet!” L.Joe gives Luna a warning.

 

“This problem already becomes complicated.  I ask you guys to come here because I want to solve this problem.  We need to help our friends,” Taemin says.

“Yes, you right.  We need to do something before the show.  Gayo Daejun is the day after tomorrow.  If we didn’t do something, it can affect our performances,” Suzy agree with Taemin.

 

“Wait!  Wait!  The main problem is that Daehyun and IU were misunderstanding with each other.  Daehyun think that Taemin and IU were dating and IU thinks that Daehyun and Suzy were dating too.  The conclusion is that both of them were love each other.  Am I right?” Luna explains the situation.  She was a bit slow to understand the problem.

“Yes, Luna-sshi!” L.Joe, Taemin and Suzy say simultaneously.

“Ohh…  I’m sorry.  I was a bit slow,” Luna asks for forgiveness when she sees that all her friend already getting mad.

 

“I have an idea,” suddenly L.Joe says after he keeps quiet.  All three pairs of eyes were glued to look at him.  They were eager to know that L.Joe’s idea.