One

Cute

 

 

“We will stop here and see both of you again tomorrow,” Jimmy goes out from the training room and leave IU and Taemin.  Both of them were exhausted.  IU passes a water bottle to Taemin and Taemin just smile to IU.

 

“Huh!  I feel really tired today,” Taemin says.

“Of course you were tired, you were dancing like crazy,” IU wipes all the sweat at Taemin’s face.

“You know that I will do anything just to make sure that all my steps are perfect,” they sit in front of the big mirror in the dance room.

“Urgh… come on, this performance only takes 2 minutes.  No one will see or know if you make some mistake,” IU says.

“Two minutes is very long for me,” Taemin reply.  Taemin is a perfectionist.  He makes sure that everything that he does will be perfect.  He doesn’t want any mistake happen when he performs. 

 

They keep silent.  They want to catch some breath.  From the morning, they were practicing their dance.  They were chosen to perform together.

“I’m hungry~~” IU shows her aegyo to Taemin.

“Where do you want to eat?  It’s my treat,” Taemin offering that he wants to pay for their meals.

“Really?” IU excited.

“Yup!  I’ll do anything for my best friend,”

“Can I invite others too?” IU asks.  Taemin nods his head.  IU was really happy.  She quickly stands up and goes to her bag to take her hand phone.  Minutes later the person that she calls answers it.  She calls using 3G.

 

“Annyeong~” IU greet.  She sits beside Taemin.

“Whassup!” Daehyun says.

“What are you doing right now?”

“Just finish practicing.  Why?” Daehyun asks her back.

“You were practicing alone?”

“No.  Right now I’m with… Tadahh!” Daehyun place his hand at Suzy’s shoulder.

“Chingu!” Suzy greet IU.  IU was a bit surprise to see Daehyun and Suzy together.  And she feels a little frustrated when Daehyun were very close to Suzy.

 

“Hey,” IU quickly sits more closely to Taemin.  She wants to show Daehyun that she with Taemin right now.

“Eh, Taemin.  What are you doing there?” Daehyun asks.

“I’m practicing too.  We were just finishing our dance practice.  After this we want to eat.  Do you want to join us?”

“We will join you if you pay for our meal,” Suzy jokingly say that to Taemin.

“You will regret if you don’t want to join us,” IU says.

“Of course it’s my treat,” Taemin added.

“Assa!” Daehyun show his excitement.  IU laugh when she sees how excited Daehyun’s face when they talk about food.

“See you at our usual place and don’t forget to call L.Joe and Luna,” IU reminds Daehyun and Suzy.  They will not be complete if one of them didn’t come.  Six of them will always together wherever they go.

 

 


 

 

They were having fun when at the fast food restaurant.  There were many customers that come to the restaurant.  All of them were amused to see six popular idols were sits together.  Some of the fans take pictures of them and some of the fan girls were screaming to see them.

 

Daehyun, IU, Taemin, Suzy, L.Joe and Luna just let all their fans taking their pictures.  They didn’t mind to eat at the crowded place.  Because they were still young, they like to hang out at this kind of place.

 

“Our pictures will come out at the internet any minute,” L.Joe says.  He knows that their picture will spread around the world.  This incident usually happens when they go out together.

“Not ‘our’ picture but ‘my’ pictures,” Daehyun says proudly.

“Do you that you the only one that famous here?” Taemin pat his back.  He wants to remind Daehyun that he is more famous among their friend.  Daehyun nods his head and continue to eat his food.

“Sorry Daehyun.  Taemin is more famous than you,” IU shows Daehyun her phone.  Daehyun read the article.  The title of the article is ‘SHINee’s Taemin hangout with his friends’.  They were laughing at Daehyun that already embarrass.

 

“Why my face looks ugly?  Who takes this picture?” Luna already stands up and asks the fans around her.  L.Joe held her hands to tell her to sit.

“I think this picture is nice,” L.Joe says.

“Oh, really?” Luna feel a bit shy when she hear what L.Joe just saying.

 

“I smell something fishy here,” Suzy look at Luna and L.Joe.

“I smell the same too,” IU agree with Suzy.

“What kind of smell?  Why I don’t smell anything?” Luna asks.  She didn’t know that Suzy and IU were talking about her and L.Joe.  IU and Suzy laugh at Luna and its make Luna even more confuse.

 

“What?  Why?” Luna asks for explanation.

“They were talking about us,” L.Joe whisper to Luna.

“About us?” Luna still didn’t understand.

“Yes!  I think already know about us,”

“Did you tell them?” Luna asks.  She didn’t anyone to know about their relationship.  L.Joe only shakes his head.

 

“Look, they keep whispering.  I think there was something that they keep secret from us.  Quick, tell us right now,” Taemin says when he sees that Luna and L.Joe keep whispering.

“Nothing,” Luna and L.Joe says simultaneously.

“You’re better hide it well.  If I know, I will tell ‘Mr. Chairman’,” Taemin threat Luna.

“Oh, no!  No!  Please Taemin.  Don’t tell him.  He will get mad if he knew,” Luna begs.

“So it’s true?” IU asks.

“We didn’t know about you and L.Joe.  Taemin only threat to tell your Chairman if he knows about it and you were really scared that Taemin will tell your Chairman,” Suzy added.

 

Luna closes with both of her hands.  She didn’t notice that Taemin were trapping her.  L.Joe only shakes his head.  He does not know to say anything to his girlfriend.

 

 


 

 

“Luna and L.Joe hide their secret really well.  I didn’t know that they already dating for two months,” IU says to Daehyun when they walk around the Gangnam.

“Me too.  L.Joe didn’t says anything to me or Taemin,” Daehyun walk to one shop that sell accessories.  IU follows him and enters the shop.

“But I’m happy for both of them.  They look really great together,” IU looks around.  She wants to buy something.

“I agree with you.  They look good together just like us,” Daehyun says.

“What?  I didn’t hear you,” IU asks Daehyun to repeat again.

 

Daehyun keep silent.  IU looks at Daehyun.  Daehyun takes one cream floral headband.  She wonders to who Daehyun want to give that headband.  Daehyun pay the headband that he choose and walk away from the shop.

 

They walk along the street and look around.  IU keeps thinking about the headband.

 

“Suzy,” Daehyun point his hand to the big screen.  That big screen shows Suzy in a CF.

“She looks so beautiful.  She is a real goddess,” Daehyun says.  His eyes still glued to the big screen.

“She’s really beautiful,” IU heart were really hurt when hear what Daehyun says.  She know that Daehyun like Suzy.

 

Daehyun always told her that Suzy was so beautiful and nice.  Daehyun said that Suzy know to make him happy and Suzy is really funny and friendly.  IU can express how she feels right now.  From her view, she knows that Daehyun was totally in love with Suzy.  She shows Daehyun her fake smile.

 

“Yah!  Do you want to go to noraebang?” IU asks.  She wants to hide her sadness.

“Let’s go,” IU pull Daehyun’s hands.  She wants to have fun and forget everything.  Daehyun didn’t say anything and just following IU.