Three

Cute

 

 

“5 minutes more for your turn.  Get ready,” the producer says to L.Joe, Luna, IU and Daehyun.

“But my partner is not here,” Daehyun and IU looks at each other because they say simultaneously.

“Go and search for them before its start,” the producer says before walks away.

 

“What should we do?  Taemin says that he was on the way here but he was stuck at the road.  The traffic was so slow,” IU worry if Taemin didn’t manage to come before the performance start.

“And Suzy didn’t pick up her phone,” Daehyun try to call Suzy again.  Daehyun and IU were really nervous.  They can hear their fans shout.  And they didn’t know what to do if their partners didn’t come.

 

“Luna and I will perform first and later Daehyun and Suzy.  I think is the best for you to replace Suzy place,” L.Joe give her opinion.

“But I don’t know what performance that they will do,” IU says.

“You only sing for the first performance right?” Luna asks Daehyun.  Daehyun nods his head.

“Then you can just sing the song,” Luna says to IU.

“I agree with Luna.  Suzy can replace your place for your performance with Taemin.  I’m sure they will manage to come here,” L.Joe added.

 

“One minutes to go,” once again the producer reminds them.

IU agrees to do a duet performance with Daehyun after she receives a message from Suzy.  Suzy begs her to do the performance because she also stuck in the traffic.  And she said that she will replace IU place for the performance.

 

“L.Joe and Luna you can go now.  Faster, faster,” the producer tells them to standby at the stage.

“Where Taemin and Suzy?” the producer asks.

“I will replace Suzy place and then she will replace my place,” IU told the producer.  The producer nods her head.  IU and Daehyun looks at each other.  Because of the incident, they didn’t say a word to each other.  They looks at the sweet couple that was perform at the stage.  The crowd went crazy when L.Joe bravely held Luna hands.  The performance goes smoothly.

 

“Daehyun, you go and get ready at the centre.  After that, IU will come to you,” the producer told Daehyun.  Daehyun walk to the centre stage.  All the Babies shout his name.

 

“We will watch the second couple performance simultaneously with the video.  This video is 100% made by the singer.  And someone told me that this young man was totally in love with his friend.  Let’s take a look at Daehyun and IU performance,” after the MCs say the stage become dark.  There only one light that shine at Daehyun.

 

The video start to play and IU were shocked when she see her name written at the screen.  She never knows that her video will be shown.

 

“If I were to go, if I were to get close to you,

What would you think?

I don’t have the courage.

If you were to leave,

How could I send you away?

That keeps scaring me,” Daehyun already start to sing.

 

“Go on, your turn,” the producers push IU body a bit.  She told IU to walk to the centre.  IU starts singing and walk to Daehyun.

 

“Because I am a fool,

I can only look at you from the distance,

Maybe your heart will turn away

And so like that, we would become distant again,” with nervous, IU walk and stand beside Daehyun.  Luckily there were screens in front of the stage that make her easier to look at the picture.  This time the video show her picture with Daehyun.  They look perfect together.

 

“Because I’m really foolish,

I can’t say ‘I love you’,

Maybe waiting for meeting again would be painful,

And I’m afraid my days would become sad,” they sing together.

 

They finish sing the song but the video still continue playing.  There were short sentences that make IU surprise.

 

I love you, Jieun.

-Daehyun

 

IU looks at Daehyun face.  She tries to walk away but Daehyun stop her by catching her hand.

 

“This is my true feeling.  I bravely swear in front of our fans that I love you and I always do.  I am the one that fool.  I’m fool because I can’t say that simple word to you.  I’m fool because I already make you hurt.  I love you, Jieun,” IU can’t say anything.  She was so shocked with Daehyun confession.  She was even more shocked when Daehyun hugs her at the stage.  Al their fans were shouting to see the scene.  The stage becomes dark again.  And IU only can hear the two MCs talk to each other.

 

“The best performance that I ever seen,” the first MC says.

“Yes.  Daehyun and IU were really good in acting.  I sure all their fans nearly faint when see they were hugging at the stage,” the crowd when crazy one again when the MCs say about the hug scene.

 

 


 

 

After finish performing, IU quickly goes to her waiting room or dressing room.  She relieve that everything go like they already plan.  But there’s one thing that IU keeps thinking.  IU keeps thinking about her and Daehyun performance.  She keep asking herself whether Daehyun just acting or truly confess to her.  She gives a heavy sigh.

 

IU was so shocked when someone hugs her from behind.  If not mistaken, she already locks the door.  IU looks at the mirror in front of her.  She becomes more shock when see Daehyun was the person that hugs her.

 

“What are you doing?” IU quickly let go Daehyun hands and stand in front of him.  IU was afraid if someone seeing this incident and she didn’t want Suzy to know about it.

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun says.  He tries to hold IU’s hands but IU quickly put her hands behind her body.

“I think better you go out from this room before someone come especially Suzy,”

“There is something that we need to talk,” Daehyun take one step to get closer to IU.

“There is nothing we need to talk.  Please go out,”

 

“I will not move from this room unless you listen to everything that I want to say,” says Daehyun stubbornly.

“No.  I don’t want to hear anything from you.  Please go away,” IU cover her ears with her hands.

“Please Jieun.  Please listen to what I want to say,” Daehyun take IU hands for her ears.

“Let go of me.  Let me go!” IU struggles to let go her hands.  She tries but Daehyun hold it really tight.

 

Then Daehyun quickly hug IU.  IU stops moving because she was so shocked with Daehyun action.

 

“I’m sorry.  I’m sorry because I make you really hurt.  I didn’t know that you have the same feeling just like me.  I was the one that really fool because I can read your heart.  I was blind when I didn’t see how much that you love.  I’m sorry Jieun.  I should tell that I love you before Gayo Daejun.  Before this I didn’t have any courage to express my feeling towards you.  I was afraid if you say ‘no’ to my feeling,” Daehyun says what he feel quickly.

 

“All of this just misunderstanding between us.  I thought that you were dating with Taemin and it’s also my fault because I was so close with Suzy.  I don’t want any misunderstanding happen again.  Because this will make us apart and I hate when I have to be apart from you.  I can not live without you, Jieun.  I’m sorry and I love you,” he added.

 

IU start to cry when she hear it.  She thinks that Daehyun want to play with her feeling again.  She also cannot be apart from Daehyun.  Daehyun was so important to her life.  Daehyun was everything to her.

 

“I love you,” Daehyun says that magic word once again and this time Daehyun kiss IU’s forehead.  IU was very touch with what Daehyun do.  She feel relieve that all the misunderstanding was over.  Daehyun looks into IU eyes.  He wipes away IU tears.

“Will you forgive me?” Daehyun smile when he sees IU nods her head.  She already forgives Daehyun for a long time.  Daehyun hugs IU once again.

 

 


 

 

 

“I know you boy,

Your eyes, looking at me, are a bit too hot

I love you so much, that’s what I’m going to tell you,

You’re so loveable

Cause I need you, I’m going crazy because of you

So I love you, you alone

Oh baby, so so much

I keep liking you, stay by me

I just wanna love with you

I’m being careful, I’m afraid you’ll find out how I feel

I don’t know, don’t know, you’re so cute” L.Joe, Luna, Suzy and Taemin looks at IU when she start to sing.  They smile when they looks how happy IU after the incident.  They feel happy too.

 

“I know you girl,

Your face, looking at me, is so cute

I love you so much, that’s what I’m going to tell you

You’re so loveable

I think you took all of my heart

Only you can sing my song

Oh baby, so so much

I keep liking you, stay by me

I just wanna love with you

I’m being careful, I’m afraid you’ll find out how I feel,” this time is Daehyun turn to sing.  IU and Daehyun choose duet song when they go to noraebang.

 

“This song really suit with them,” Luna says.  She smiles to her friends.  After the Gayo Daejun, no one knows that Daehyun already dating with IU.  They think that Daehyun and IU were acting at the stage.  They don’t know that the scene were true.  There was no script for what happen at that day.

 

“I agree with you.  The looks cute together,” Suzy agree with Luna.  Daehyun and IU choose to sing Cute by Byul and Kwon Jung Yeol.  They want others to know that they look cute when they together.

 

“I’m glad everything is over,” Taemin take his drink.

“Are you sure that everything is over?” L.Joe asks.  His eyes still glued to the couple that have great voice.  Daehyun and IU were holding hands.

“There’s something that we need to discuss right now,” Luna smile to L.Joe and she put her head to L.Joe’s shoulder.

“Discuss about what?” Taemin ask.  He didn’t understand what L.Joe and Luna says.

“It’s about both of you,” L.Joe and Luna says at the same time.  L.Joe points his finger at Taemin and Luna pointing at Suzy.

 

“It’s true.  It’s time we need to make sure that both of you will be together,” IU sits after done with her song.  Daehyun only nods his head.  He agrees with his girlfriend.

“L.Joe already with Luna.  I already with my cute little princess,” Daehyun added.  IU smiles to hear sweet words from Daehyun.

 

“Both of you need to be together,” Luna says excitedly.

“Yup!  You right honey,” L.Joe agrees with Luna.

 

“No.  We were just friend,” Taemin and Suzy says simultaneously.  Both of their face becomes red.  Daehyun, IU, L.Joe and Luna laugh at Taemin and Suzy when they look really embarrass to look at each other face.  Taemin and Suzy secretly glances to each other face.