The Annoying Ghost

Ghost Love

 

 
 
Shin Hye found herself still lying on the floor the next morning.When she stood up and looked around,she didn't saw the ghost or the man she saw earlier.
"Oh,its just a dream." she sighed.
"Oh no.It wasn't a dream." Yong Hwa suddenly appeared,sitting on the couch,smiling his toothy grin.And it made Shin Hye scream.
"H-how did y-you get there?" Shin Hye stuttered. "You're not there a while ago,then you're suddenly there already? Where the heck am I? Horror Street?"
"Huh,very funny.I already told 'ya,I'm just a spirit."
"I'm dreaming,I'm dreaming." Shin Hye repeated.
"I told 'ya,you're not dreaming.C'mon! Just accept the fact that you can see someone like me."
Shin Hye covered her ears. "I can't hear anything!"
Yong Hwa just shooked his head. "What's wrong with this girl?" 
"I can't hear anything." Shin Hye repeated as she got out from the door.
"I better follow this crazy girl.She might do something outrageous."
***
She went to the park to breathe some fresh air.After what happened in the apartment earlier made her freak out.She sat on one of the benches under a tree.
"I thought you're gonna do something crazy after what happened earlier." Yong Hwa suddenly appeared beside her.
"AAAH!! What the--?! What the heck are you doing here?"
The people in the park looked at her because she was talking without anyone beside her.
"Just lower the sound of your voice.People here may think you're crazy." 
"How can I lower it if you keep on appearing and appearing everywhere?"
"I'll just make sure you fine.If something happened to you,I guess you're going to blame me fro appearing to you.But can you blame me that you can see me and the others can't?"
"But.." Shin Hye sighed. "Just stop following me." she stood up and walked away.
"Why can't she just accept it?" Yong Hwa scratched his head.
***
Yong Hwa didn't follow Shin Hye for the rest of the day and that made her happy.She eventually got tired and decided to go home.When she arrived and opened 
the door,she looked around.Nothing suspicious.But when she closed the door..
"Still can't believe?" Yong Hwa asked.
Shin Hye jumped in fright. "Why are you always keep on appearing out of no where? You're giving me a heart attack."
"Yeah me too." Yong Hwa replied sarcastically. "Just get some sleep.I'll just wander around here."
***
In her room,she called the woman whom she talked to about the apartment.
"Can I ask you something?" 
"What is it?"
"Do you know,somehow what happened to the tenant that rented before I came here?"
"Oh.Yong Hwa? He got into an accident and in a coma.They said he was drunk while driving his car.And it was raining at that time and made the road slippery.I guess that's why he got into an accident."
"Did they know why he was drunk?"
"Well,one of his cousins said that he was suffering from some family issues.Why did you ask?"
"Oh nothing.I just saw some pictures above the fireplace.I just thought he may be an earlier tenant." she lied.
"Ah,if its alright with you,I have to go now.I still have some few appointments."
"Yeah.Bye." Shin Hye dropped the call.
"So,he's not totally dead?" was her question to herself.