Visiting Yong Hwa

Ghost Love

 

Shin Hye found Yong Hwa on the rooftop,looking at the city.
"So,you're really not dead,huh?" she said as she walks toward him and stood beside him.
"You're really not listening to me.I already told you that when I first saw you." Yong Hwa replied. "Guess you really freaked out 'cause you easily forgot about that.Or, you just have Alzheimer's disease?" he teased.
"Maybe both." she smiled. "Why did you drove your car when you're drunk,huh? You're killing yourself?"
"How'd you know that?"
"The owner of the apartment told me.I just asked her a while ago.She mentioned that you're going through family issues?"
"Yeah.Its my dad.He already rejected me as his son.After I failed saving my little brother when he was drowning at the river 2 years ago.I tried to,but I was too late.I can't revive him anymore." Tears started falling from his eyes as he tries to remember his brother. "From then on,my Dad hated me.He kept blaming me everyday that its all my fault.My mom tried to calm him down,but he won't listen.That was the time I decided to stay away.I've been away from them for almost a year.I suffer everyday,everytime I remember what happened.I keep blaming myself.There were times I wanted to die.The day of the accident was one of my suicide attempts.But when I finally realized things,my car was already hitting the wall.And I survived.Guess it wasn't my time to die."
"So that's why..." Shin Hye replied.
"That's my life.Too dramatic,huh?"
"Sort of.But my big question is,how can your spirit come out from your body?"
"That,is an excellent question.Want me to show you?"
"Show me what?"
"My body.Its in a hospital just 2 blocks from here."
"Are you sure its alright with you?"
"Sure,I won't mind."
"Ok.Let's go."
***
When they arrived at the hospital,they quickly went to the counter to and asked for his room number.
"Where is the room of Mr. Jung Yong Hwa?"
"Oh.Follow me." the nurse replied.
The "two" of them followed the nurse to Yong Hwa's room.
"Are somehow related to the patient?"
"Yeah.I'm his girlfriend." she replied.
Yong Hwa's jaw dropped.
"We're here."
"Thank you,ma'am." she said before the nurse left.
"Wow.Since when did you become my girlfriend,huh?" Yong Hwa asked.
"Well,I can't think of any other answer.Just forget about that!" she said before entering the room.
"Whatever." Yong Hwa rolled his eyes.
As Shin Hye stepped inside the room,she can't help but feel sorry for him.There were bandages all over his body,and she can barely see his face.
"H-how can you s-survive this?" Shin Hye stammered. "I barely see you face."
"My car was totally damaged.Its a miracle that I survive this accident.But actually,its not an accident anymore.It was already a tragedy."
Shin Hye was almost crying as she looked at Yong Hwa,who was looking back at his body and breathing heavily.
"Its really not my time to die." Yong Hwa sighed.
"I'll just stay here for a while." Shin Hye said.
"Why?"
"Just think of it I did it as a favor.I'll stay here until tomorrow."
Yong Hwa smiled. "Hey,thanks."
"Don't mention it." Shin Hye smiled back.