The Garden

Your Music [Long Hiatus]

Omo! Is this happening right now......Jonghyun is carrying me...into a beautiful garden......holding my waist.......AHHHHHH!!!!!! Calm down _____......just calm...down

 
"Okay little missy, here we are!" Jonghyun gently put you down and smiled at you. 
 
Oohhhh that dreamy smile
 
"So, why don't you come here and meet our group now..." Jonghyun winked at you as he took your hand. 
 
Is he....flirting with me right now? Omo, eottoke eottoke?!!
 
--Taemin's POV--
 
Ahhhh! Hyung stop flirting! Gosh he always does this with every girl we meet....grrrr!!!
 
"_____-ah!! Here let me introduce you to everyone." I took her hand from hyung's grip and stood her up next to me.
 
"Ehem! Attention everyone!"
 
(SHINee) "...OMNOMNOMNOMNOM..."
 
"HYUUUUNNGGGSSS!!!!!!" I made sure to do my aegyo ;)
 
"Yes Taemin? Why are you disturbing my chicken time? Omo! Who's this?! Your girlfriend?! Ohhhh did our little Taeminnie get himself a playmate?! Awwww!!!!"
 
"Onew hyung! Please..." I did my little pouty face...kekeke....
 
"Arasso, arasso..who......is she..then?" 
 
"Okay everyone, this here, is my savior. She is the one who saved me from the girls who were about to kill this little Taemin! Please take good care of her....she deserves to be SHINee loved for today."
 
--No One's POV--
 
SHINee loved? Wow...I'm gonna be SHINee loved today! Eeeeppp!!!! Your head was shooting off fireworks.
 
"Taemin. What exactly is SHINee love? Are we all supposed to love her and stuff? Tch. How is that supposed to happen in this amount of time? I wanna eat my lunch...." Minho smiled shyly at you then went back to eating.
 
"Yeah me too! I have to finish my chickeeeennn!!!!" Onew was now kicking his feet up like a little kid, causing you to giggle at the sight. Taemin looked over and smiled at your laughing face. Why do you have to make me feel this way _____-ah?
 
Jonghyun saw his little action and started to get suspicious. Does Taemin like her? Wait..why should I care?!
 
"Nooo!! I want to pay her back for saving me! Pleeasssee Ummaaaa!!!!" You looked over and saw Taemin on his knees and pulling on Key's arm.
 
"No Taemin, it's ok. You don't have to. I don't want to be a problem here so please....enjoy your lunch. I should probably get going now, my next class is about to start. Annyeong!" You bowed to the members and walked towards the exit.
 
"Wait!" You felt a tug on your wrist. Oh gosh...why does Taemin want to repay me so much?
 
"Yes Tae-......Jonghyun?"
 
"Stay. I'll help Taemin repay you today. He's my donsaeng so I should help him out. Plus.....you seem fun.." He gave you warm smile.
 
"Uhh..thanks. But shouldn't you stay here with the other members? And I don't think it would be a good idea if people saw 2 of the SHINee members with some random girl. I really don't want to cause any trouble so I think it's best if we just skip the repaying thing. I should get going now...annyeong Jonghyun." You turned to walk off again but Jonghyun tightened his grip on your wrist.
 
"Please. I want to make Taemin happy. Look at him...he seems disappointed. I think he really likes his new friend.....and I like her too." He said, whispering the last part so you couldn't hear.
 
Come on _____ just hang out with him! He's your bias anyway! Wait! What about his girlfriend?
 
"Umm, I don't mean to sound nosey or anything, but I thought you had a girlfriend...and I'm sure she wouldn't like seeing you hanging out with another girl..."
 
"Girlfriend? I-"
 
"_____-ahhhh! The hyungs said we could hang out after school! Yaayyyy!" Taemin was running towards you with that usual grin on his face.
 
"O-oh deh." You got out from Jonghyun's grip and walked over to Taemin.
 
"Taemin. If you don't mind, I'd like to join you guys." Jonghyun looked at you and winked, making you blush.
 
"Of course Hyung! That'd be great! Where would you like to go later _____-ah?" Taemin was looking at you with curious eyes.
 
"U-uhhh....I'm not sure. Where do you guys want to go?"
 
"Hmm..how about we go out to get some ice cream? Everyone likes ice cream, and I think it would fit just right on a first date don't you think?"
 
"Deh! Ice cream is great! Yuuummm...right ____-ah?" Taemin was grinning so wide it seemed you could fit a car in his mouth!
 
Ahhhh! He's so adorable! Stop it _____, how dare you say that when Jonghyun's right there!
 
"Mm. That sounds great" You gave him a small smile.
 
"Okay then, let's meet at the park an hour after school alright? I gotta work on this song before our little date. Is that okay ____?" 
 
Jonghyun-oppa...I want to work on that song with you! It'll bet our song.....aiisshhh, snap out of it _____!
 
"Y-yea. That's fine"
 
"Okay then! We'll see you then _____-ah!!!! We better head to class now since we're already late....hehe" Taemin nudged you in the side and gave you a cute smile. 
 
"See you at our date little missy." Jonghyun smirked then walked off.
 
"Yeah.....see you then...."
 
Gaahhhhh!!!! A date? With Taemin....and....JONGHYUN?!*
 
 
 
 
 

 

A/N: Omg!!!!! You're going on a date with your top 2 biases!!!! Eeeeeepppp! Well, let's see how this date goes ;) Wait for the next chap! Annyeonnngggg and enjoy reading~~!