My Life '2'

Your Music [Long Hiatus]

Your POV

Is that...Taemin? 

"Miss, are you okay? I'm sorry. Here let me help you...." Yes it isTaemin. He's so beautiful up close in person! Wow. Wait, what am I thinking? My bias is Jonghyun! Speaking of Jongyun, where'd he go? .....oh. There he is. Walking in with Miy-

--No one's POV--

"Ehem. Miss?" Taemin was staring at you in confusion which made you blush. He smiled and pushed his hand out closer to you, signaling you to take it. 

"Y-yes?" You took his hand and stood up. 

"Are you alright? I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention." He looked away ashamed. 
 
"Uh..i-it's okay!! I'm clumsy sometimes so it was partly my f-fault too! I've fallen 4 times today so..yeah." You looked down embarrassed for babbling on how clumsy you are.
 
"Taemin oppa? AHHHH!!!! TAEMIN OPPAAA!!!" Some girls started screaming and running towards you guys. 
 
"Watch out!!!" You practically tackled Taemin to the ground trying to save him from the stampede of girls. 
 
"Stop!!! Get away from him or I'll...I'll.......I'll kiss him..on the lips!" You warned leaning closer to Taemin's face. Girls gasped and started to glare at you. You looked down and saw Taemin staring at you wide-eyed. As you scanned around, you saw that the position you two were in was kind of....awkward. You were planking on top of him with your face literally just centimeters away from his. Your cheeks started to feel hot and turn a light shade of pink when realizing the situation. You turned your head to avoid his gaze.
 
"Yah! We stopped...can you get off of our Taemin oppa now?" One of the girls yelled, crossing her arms. 
 
"Uhh. Yeah. Sorry." You stood up and headed for the door to get back to class, but then felt someone grab your wrist. 
 
"Um, excuse me. Can I get your name?" You looked up and saw Taemin anxiously staring at you. You looked in his eyes and saw a glint of....well, you're not really sure. You started to walk off totally forgetting his question.
 
"Wait! Um, you didn't answer my question..." You turned to see a confused Taemin looking at you with now sad eyes. You just stared back confused, until finally realizing what his question was.
 
"Oh right. My name is _____. Lee _____" He smiled after hearing your name.
 
"Wow. That's a very pretty name. I'm not surprised, it suits you. You're very pretty _____." He flashed you a warm smile. You just stood there blushing at the ground. 
 
"Well, I better get going. My hyungs are probably looking for me. I'll see ya _____-ah." He smiled and waved, then walked off.
 
Yeah. See ya...and thanks.. You smiled to yourself and headed off to class.