New Friend

Your Music [Long Hiatus]

--Lunch--

 
You looked around the cafeteria trying to find Hyemi.
 
"_____-ah!!! Over here loser!" You turned around and spotted her sitting with Miyung. They were the top 2 honor students in your school, so sometimes they would hang out to study together -not that they needed to.
 
"Who are you callin' loser, fatty? Hey Miyung , nice seeing you..." Hyemi just gave you an I'll-kill-you-later look. You sat down next to her, and diagonal from Miyung.
 
"Oh hi _____-ah! Yeah nice seeing you too! I haven't seen you in awhile. Wow, you've gotten prettier!" She said smiling at you. 
 
"Uhh, thanks....you too." You didn't really know what to say. How were you supposed to reply to a compliment anyway? Especially from someone you'd never expect one from..like the school's perfect queenka.
 
"Hey _____! Where were you earlier? I couldn't find you anywhere! Guess what?" Hyemi turned to you and started grinning.
 
"Hm?" You were too busy munching on your food, since all the falling was making you hungry.
 
"I got us autographs from SHINee!!!! Eeepp! Well actually, all the members besides Taemin. I didn't know where he was." She handed you a picture of all the members of SHINee with 4 signatures on it. 
 
Maybe I can get the 5th one later...
 
After you were done eating, you decided to leave Hyemi and Miyung to study, and skip your next class. It was just office aid so they could just find another person to deliver things. As you roamed the hallways, you spotted a familiar figure standing in your school's garden. 
 
Who is that?  You started to walk closer to the it when someone pulled you by the arm. 
 
"What the he-"
 
"_____!! Hiiiii!!!" It was Taemin. He was smiling at you really big and staring at your face. 
 
"Uhhh...hi Taemin. What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in class?" You were blushing at his cuteness. Oh Taemin why do you have to be so adorable? Ahh _____ stop thinking that!
 
"I should be asking you the same thing. Hehe...well I saw you leaving the cafeteria so I decided to follow you. I wanted my hyungs to meet the person who tackled -uhh I mean saved me!" His smile grew wider as he said this. 
 
"Um, I don't know. What if they think I'm some kind of psychotic fan trying to seduce them?" You mentally slapped yourself after realizing what you just said. Taemin laughed.
 
"I thought you were. I mean isn't that why you threatened to kiss me? Haha just kidding! But you're a fan of us right?"
 
"Mhmm..." You were shocked at what he said. 
 
"Okay then. For saving me from getting almost killed, I'll let you meet the rest of SHINee in person and maybe even hang out for a while. That's the least I could do for you right?"
 
He took your hand and started dragging you behind him towards the garden. You couldn't believe that this was happening. You're dream was about to come true and to top that off, Taemin was holding your hand! Just then, the figure you saw earlier started walking towards you guys. 
 
"Hyung! Where's the rest of the guys?" Taemin called out to the figure. 
 
"Hm? Oh they're still eating out in the garden. Why?" It was Jonghyun. THE Jonghyun. You're one and only love. The love that you saw hugging Miyung.
 
"Well..you know that girl I was talking about earlier? The one that saved me from being trampled?"
 
"Yea. The one that you said was really ho-"
 
"BVACJSNDBSKANFJS!!!!! Yeah that one! Well this is her." He pushed you in front of him. Jonghyun examined you up and down for a good 10 seconds, making your skin tingle and face turn red.
 
"Hm. You're right. She does look pretty ho-"
 
"Taemin! Are you gonna eat your lunch or what?! You need to get some meat in your body!" Key came from the garden glaring at Taemin. 
 
"Oh. Who's this little lady? Is she another one of your girlfriends Jonghyun? Aigooo, you just got here and you've already-"
 
"Yah! She's not his girlfriend. She's my new friend! The one who saved me from some girls. Her name is Lee _____." You were shocked at Taemin's response. New friend?
 
"Ahhhh I see. So Ms. Lee...are you going to join us for lunch? Since you saved our little Taeminnie, we should at least invite you to lunch."
 
"U-uhh..." You looked at Taemin, then Jonghyun, then Key, then at Taemin again.
 
"Well? We don't have all day you know..." Key said crossing his arms.
 
"S-sure." The next thing you know, you're being lifted into the air and carried into the garden by.....Jonghyun?
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Well, I only have 2 subscribers so far :( oh well...but can you guys please comment and let me know what you think so far? Also, maybe some ideas for the next few chaps?? :D