Rain Sound Confession

The Novelist

  I'm old enough to have a boyfriend...right? I mean, I'm 18 and I've grown enough. I should be able to have the privilage of dating without hassling with my butler's son, my arch nemisis.

  "Jin Saen, why aren't you taking this literally?!" Jaejoong shouted in my room.

  He kept walking in circles, looking desperate to find an escape.

  "Why do you care? I remember when we were kids, you used to force a neighbor to try and kiss me, just because you wanted me ruined." I sat cross legged on my bed, my macbook on my lap.

  I was already updating my next chapter.

 

The Lovers Wings: Chapter Updating In Progress

............I was angry, he had taken my wrist and pulled me against him and kiss me.

I thought that before, I would know what a guy was going to do if he pulled me against him. I watched the dramas! I mean, come on, I should have seen it coming! But it was Jonghyun we're talking about. The idiotic, mood swinged idiot. I didn't think he was capable of kissing someone like me.

Two hours passed and now I'm stuck in my bedroom, tracing my lips in which his was perfectly fit with mine. I'm supposed to hate him right? But my heart, it beats more enthusiastically every time I think about the moment we shared warm skin.

I felt my cheeks burn with blush, a small smile displaying on my lips. I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I rushed to it, hoping my maid had news that Jonghyun followed me home, but instead, it was Joon Hi, the man that left me for his career abroad.

"Kristal." he didn't look so happy, "We need to talk."

Uh-oh......

 

Add Chapter                                 Cancel

The many dots mean Jin Saen still needs to write more or it drags on.

  "Jin Saen! Aren't you listening?" Jaejoong walked over to me and grabbed my macbook, "What are you doing on this?" I could see his eyes skimming the macbook's screen hungrily.

  "Give it back! Jaejoong, I'm serious! Give it to me~!" I yelled, really loud, enough to destroy glasses of wine.

  Jaejoong looked at me in surprise. "'The Lovers Wings'? 'Updating in Progess'? What is this?" Jaejoong shoved the macbook in my face and his face became very understanding, as if he just figured out that the President of the US had been caught sniffing Coke or something.

  "It's not what it looks like..." I put my hands up.

  Jaejoong nodded and pointed at me, "So that's why your always on your phone. Always typing, always checking it. Your Luv-Yah." he said loudly.

  I put my index finger on my lips and shushed him, "BE QUIET! Jaejoong, I can totally explain. This right here, it's a fake! I'm..." I searched for words that would cover this up, "I'm rewriting the original! That's write, I'm twisting the plot of the original, I'm making it a story o." I nodded my head like what I just said was the most genius idea in the world.

  "I never heard of a o version of this story." Jaejoong smiled, catching my lie.

  "It's not famous. I just write it for fun." I grabbed the macbook and put it behind my back. "You know how teenagers are..."

  Jaejoong's face came an inch away from mine, "Are you serious? Lemme read your o, I'll give you a few pointers if you messed up..." Jaejoong's smile was badboyish, and a little intimidating.

  "Sorry, I'm the kind of person to keep the o to myself." I stuffed the macbook under my pillow.

  "Don't be stingy Luv-Yah." Jaejoong grabbed my chin and made me face him, "Now I understand why you wanted Kris as your lover. You wanted experience so you could make your story better." Jaejoong laughed, "Genius."

  It was crazy how he knew me like this. How he knew I was lying and how he managed to think that. And here I thought he ignored me my entire existence.

  "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret a...secret, but on one condition." Jaejoong's face softened.

  I almost melted at the touch of warmth his thumb and index finger gave off on my skin, "What is it?" I was too flustered.

  Jaejoong with my secret is like the Korean drama 'Your Beautiful''s Tae Kyung knowing Go Mi Nam's secret. If they expose it, Go Mi Nam and I are dead the moment a syllable spills from their lips.

  "You change the lead to being me." Jaejoong pointed to himself, stepping away from me.

  "huh?" I was a bit confused.

  "Change your romantic rendezvous to me. Knowing you, you based this entire thing on real life. I always wanted to be in a band, and I'm so close to being in one, so I'm probably that that left your main girl at the airport-" Jaejoong stopped and looked at me, his eyes glowing, "Your the main girl...the main girl and the guy...they love...." Jaejoong smiled hugely, "Your in love with me!"

  Might as well blurt out the truth, "I used to! Used to! It was a childhood thing, but you were a big so I put my feelings on others." I paused and gasped, looking at him, "You read my story?" I almost laughed, but surprise got the better of me.

  "That's besides the point." Jaejoong jumped on my bed and grabbed my cheeks, "Write me as your lover."

  "No. I already have Kris. You hate me!"

  "Kris hates you more! Why do you want to have an experience with someone who hurts your feelings, puts you down, and then kisses you like as if that makes up him being an ?" Jaejoong sighed and his face looked pained, as if he wanted to share something he knew he couldn't.

  'Everything I said, I mean the opposite of it.' -That's what Kris said after he kissed me.

  "Kris is...unexplainable." I whispered.

  Jaejoong embraced me, I could feel my chest jump in horror- no, it felt like something else- but it definitely wasn't good on my part. "Jin Saen, he doesn't even want you with him in public. If I were with you, I wouldn't care if we were in public."

  His voice sounded like soft rain dripping on metal.

  I gulped, I could feel my skin burn. I furrowed my eyebrows and my heart felt caged, I could only manage angry whispers, "You despise me. You've hated me since we were kids, you pulled pranks and made my life miserable. Why would I want to do anything with you?"

  Jaejoong's lips touched my ears, I couldn't react because my body froze in place. "Don't you get it? Are you really an idiot I always thought you were?" Jaejoong sighed, tickling my neck, "Me doing all of that- it was because I was crushing on you. Ever since we were placed in the same house, I always thought you were...unique- out of place." Jaejoong pushed away from me and he rubbed his forehead, "I was angry that you chose a total stranger over someone like me- someone whom you've known your entire life."

  I felt my heart stop.

  What the hell is this? What's going on? In dramas, both guys don't confess on the same day! It's Drama Logic 101. When guy 1 confesses, guy 2 is supposed to back off and confess a day or two later! Jaejoong you idiot, stick to the script!

  "You- you're lying." I stuttered, my eyes suddenly turning really heavy.

  Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head, "I wish I was." he in a deep breath and let it out, "I really wish I was, but growing beside you- taking care of you made my feelings grow. I was always your shadow, but you never noticed me as the good shadow, only the bad." he looked at the ceiling, his face in wonder- it made my heart thump. "Wanna know something?...I think I fell for you more now than before." he pointed to my get up dress, "I don't like this you. I like the you who wears pokadot dresses with frillies, white socks with frillies, big nerdy glasses. I like that you. I like the way you don't care how 1950's you dress, how you block the world when your so focused on your nerdy books or writing." Jaejoong looked back at me.

  I almost felt my soul trying to escape my body.

  "If you were with me, you wouldn't have to change." Jaejoong said it so simply, so...otherworldly, it was like a confession of the sound of rain drops.

  I almost imagined myself wrapped in Jaejoong's arms, secure, unchanged, comfortable, me. I don't quite like this new me, the one who wears high heels and nearly kills myself. I like the old me better. I looked at Jaejoong, my mind swirling with images of a future, but then all of the sudden I saw Kris, Blonde God Kris kissing me under the moonlight. I felt delighted, but my heart somehow couldn't overcome Kris's barrier of emotions. My heart was afraid I might get too attached to him and remember that our entire relationship- is fake.

  I heard rustling in a pet carrier and saw that Baby Kris wanted to get out of his cage. I got up from the bed and grabbed the rabbit, placing it on my bed, "Jaejoong..." I couldn't decide, my mind was in danger of collapsing, "Please leave. I....want to be alone."

  Jaejoong looked me over for a few seconds and nodded silently, without a word, he walked out of the bedroom. His footsteps sounded like water dropping on tree leafs. It was mesmorizing, I almost accepted his proposal. I knew he wouldn't spill out my secret today, or hopefully tomorrow, so I shouldn't worry about him.

  Though here I am, thinking about him like crazy.

  I walked to my closet and got dressed into my onesies. I walked over to my bed and got under the covers, placing Baby Kris on a pillow. My mind went over through the day, displaying a flashback. I wanted to cry, my feelings were all over the place, but I held myself together, not wanting to ruin the night with puffy eyes.

  The rabbit looked at me, probably sensing my emotions. I petted him and asked, "Who should I go for?"

   Baby Kris looked endecicive too, his little eyes wandering all over my face in silence. I bit my lip and held Baby Kris close, "I really hope the answer comes to me magically." I closed my eyes and decided to sleep on it. To decide in the morning after breakfast.

  By then, I think I'll be ready to answer Jaejoong on his proposal.

 

 

Hi! It's been a while huh? Please do comment and subscribe if you like! I need feedback on this story, it's depressing not knowing what you think of it. -.-